本文章推薦「Introduction to Finance, Accounting, Modeling and Valuation」、「Accounting in 60 Minutes – A Brief Introduction」、「Accounting, Bookkeeping, & Financial Statements: Zero to Pro」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- Introduction to Finance, Accounting, Modeling and Valuation
- Accounting in 60 Minutes – A Brief Introduction
- Accounting, Bookkeeping, & Financial Statements: Zero to Pro
- Financial Accounting – #1 Ranked University: Course 1 of 5
- Accounting: From Beginner to Advanced!
- Business Administration for Your Business – BUS102
- The Complete Introduction To Accounting and Finance
- Accounting 101: How to read an Accounting Balance Sheet
- Accounting 1 Simplified for You
- Accounting Basics – A Complete Study
|評價|| 4.4 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.6 分|
| 4.2 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.3 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.3 分|
| 4.2 分|
|學生||164,622 人人||83,010 人人||81,015 人人||22,318 人人||19,437 人人||8,529 人人||8,226 人人||7,118 人人||4,777 人人||4,101 人人|
|課程描述||Learn Finance & Accounting from Scratch by an Award Winning MBA Professor, Ivy Grad, worked @ Goldman & VC||Learn the very basics of accounting in just about an hour.||3 courses in 1 – Basic Bookkeeping to Advanced Financial Accounting and Financial Statements Preparation in just 8 hours||Honored by the President of the United States for outstanding teaching, learn Accounting from the self-made millionaire.||Learn accounting like never before. Learn easy and fast. Easy to understand Accounting. #1 accounting course online.||MBA, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Management, Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Sales, Human Resource, Business English||The Original Course on Accounting & Finance! It’s easy once you know the basics. Learn introductory accounting & finance||Accounting 101: Non-Accountants’ Guide to Accounting. Learn Accounting. Get Paid More, and Get Promoted Faster!||Your no-nonsense guide to understanding accounting principles in easy to follow explanations and step-by-step examples.||A – Z Guide for learning the Basics of Accountancy|
Introduction to Finance, Accounting, Modeling and Valuation
|課程評價||4.4 分(23,006 個評分)|
#1 Best Selling Accounting Course on Udemy (Learn Finance and Accounting the Easy Way)! ** ACCORDING TO BUSINESS INSIDER: “Haroun is one of the highest rated professors on Udemy, so you can expect to be in good hands through the course of your ed
- Anyone interested in how accounting works (no prior accounting experience is needed).
- Anyone interested in how finance works (no prior finance experience is needed).
- Anyone interested in how modeling works (no prior modeling experience is needed).
- Anyone interested in how valuation works (no prior valuation experience is needed).
- Anyone interested in how financial ratios works (no prior financial ratios experience is needed).
- #1 Best Selling Accounting Course on Udemy (Learn Finance and Accounting the Easy Way)!
- Analyze and understand an income statement (even if you have no experience with income statements).
- Analyze and understand a balance sheet (even if you have no experience with balance sheets).
- Analyze and understand a cash flow statement (even if you have no experience with cash flow statements).
- Understand and use modeling best practices so you can create financial models.
- Know where to get data in order to build a financial model (in depth understanding of identifying and using/navigating the best free websites and sources to build your financial model)!
- Create a financial model (projecting the future) for an income statement.
- Create a financial model (projecting the future) for a balance sheet.
- Create a financial model (projecting the future) for a cash flow statement.
- Understand valuation best practices so you can create target prices based on your financial models.
- How to use Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) and how to create the Weighted Average Cost of Capital and Terminal values in order to pick target prices.
- How to use P/E in order to pick target prices.
- How to use P/R in order to pick target prices.
- Other valuation methodologies, including EV/Sales, EV/EBITDA, P/B, EV/FCF, etc.
- Come up with a target price based on an average of several different valuation methodologies.
- Analyze the total addressable market for a company you are doing research on.
- Analyze financial statements using profitability ratios: Gross Margin (Cost of Goods Sold / Revenue), Operating Margin (EBITDA/ Revenue), Net Profit Margin (Net Income / Revenue), Return on Assets (Net Income / Assets) and Return on Equity (Net Income / Equity).
- Analyze financial statements using debt and inventory formulas: Debt to Assets (Total Liabilities/ Total Assets), Debt to Equity (Total Liabilities/ Total Equity), Interest Coverage Ratio (EBITDA / Interest) and Inventory Days on Hand (Inventory / Cost of Good Sold) * 365.
- Analyze and compare companies using the following formulas: Price / Earnings, PEG (P/E / Growth), Price / Revenue, EV/EBITDA, EV/Sales, Price/Free Cash Flow and Price / Book.
- We will do an extremely in depth professional accounting, finance, modeling and valuation analysis of LinkedIn using the accounting and finance methodologies used in this course (you will also have many exercises to complete that will help you understand accounting, finance, valuation and modeling).
Accounting in 60 Minutes – A Brief Introduction
|課程評價||4.5 分(10,176 個評分)|
This is not your typical accounting course!
Professor Turner has taught thousands of students basic accounting. He has developed shortcuts and analogies to make learning accounting easy. If you want to understand this subject in a simple,
- business owners
- business students
- beginning accounting students
- Understand the basic accounting equation
- Know the difference between a debit and a credit
- See how to prepare a balance sheet and income statement
- Understand why profit does not equal cash
Accounting, Bookkeeping, & Financial Statements: Zero to Pro
|課程評價||4.4 分(2,718 個評分)|
Accounting, Bookkeeping, and Financial Statements Preparation are three steps to achieve one main goal, keeping a track of business money and prepare reports to provide a financial summary for stakeholders.
Why you should learn Accounting:
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Aspiring Accountants and Bookkeepers
- Finance professionals seeking better understanding of Accounting concepts
- Bookkeeping | Rules of recording transactions
- Accounting | Accounting Concepts | Period end Adjustments
- Financial Statements Preperation | Profit & Loss Statement | Balance Sheet
- Depreciation | Depreciation methods | Accounting for Depreciation
- Inventory | Inventory Valuation methods | Inventory Accounting
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Bad and doubtful debts
- Bank reconciliation
Financial Accounting – #1 Ranked University: Course 1 of 5
|課程評價||4.6 分(2,640 個評分)|
Produced by the #1 Accounting University in the World (as rated by the London Financial Times)
Professor is a self-made millionaire many times over. Taught accounting at his university as a volunteer and became the #1 best teacher on c
- Students, Entrepreneurs, and anyone who wants to take control of their financial future
- Learn accounting from the #1 highest rated Accounting course on Udemy!
- Produced and used at the #1 Accounting university in the World (as rated by the London Financial Times – 2013)
- You will learn how to run a business through understanding accounting at the university level… the most in-depth course available
- Learn how to maximize your business profits by understanding the Accounting Cycle
- You will learn how to Finance a Business, the different Financial Statements, and legal forms of Businesses
- You will learn about the vital Income statement and the famed accounting equation
- Quickly learn debits and credits
- Learn how to create financial statements
- You will learn Accrual Accounting vs Cash accounting and know the advantages of each for your business
- You will learn about Sales Revenue and Inventory (LIFO, FIFO, Average Cost)
- You will learn how to protect your business so you don’t get ripped off with Internal Controls.
- You will learn about Long-Term Assets, Stocks, Bonds, and Dividends
- You will learn how to strategically invest in a company’s stock through analyzing their financial statements
Accounting: From Beginner to Advanced!
|課程老師||Stefan Ignatovski, Ph.D.|
|課程評價||4.2 分(4,545 個評分)|
Learn everything about Accounting in few hours.
What are my students saying:
“It’s a great course so far! I’m really understanding the fundamentals of Accounting – which was difficult before. I like how short the videos and examples are, you get
- Business Owners
- CPA Exam Takers
- Learn how to prepare financial statements
- Learn and identify specific items on the Financial Statements (Income Statement, Statement of Retained Earnings, Balance Sheet)
- Learn how to analyze business transactions
- Learn about Debits and Credits
- Must-Know Accounting Regulations
- Learn about the Accounting Cycle
- Learn how to prepare the Trial Balance (and Adjusted Trial Balance)
- Learn about accounting for Accounts Receivable
- Learn about accounts that cannot be collected
- Learn how to prepare a Bank Reconciliation (Must Know Item!)
- Learn how to track inventories (FIFO, LIFO, Average Cost)
- Learn the process of depreciation, amortization and disposal of assets
- Learn about short-term and long-term investments
- Learn everything about bonds
- Learn how to analyze Financial Statements with the use of Ratios
Business Administration for Your Business – BUS102
|課程評價||4.4 分(697 個評分)|
We release New Course “Micro-MBA Program for Everyone” at Udemy.
If you could complete the course, you could get “Certificate of Completion” by Udemy.
We hope that you will enjoy our course.
– Producer: Animate U, Japan
- Anyone who wants to learn to MBA
- The students could understand Introduction to MBA Basics.
The Complete Introduction To Accounting and Finance
|課程老師||Chris Benjamin, MBA & CFO|
|課程評價||4.3 分(1,116 個評分)|
Are You An Entrepreneur or Small Business Owner?
Does Accounting Seem Overwhelming?
Do Numbers And Financial Reports Confuse You?
Would You Like To Learn Accounting & Finance in a Fun & Easy Way?
If You Answered “Yes” To Any Of The Above, Look N
- Small Business
- And anyone else who wants to learn more about accounting and finance
- Learn From A Top Rated Instructor Who Has Been Teaching On Udemy Since 2013 and Taught Over 100,000 Students!
- Understand Basic Accounting Concepts
- Accounting Terminology
- Accounting Fundamentals
- The Audit Process
- The Accounting Cycle
- Debits and Credits
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Interpreting Financial Statements
- Balance Sheets
- Income Statements
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Inventory Accounting and Cost Accounting
- Waterfall Reporting
- How to Raise Funds For Your Business
- The IPO Process
- Exit Strategies
Accounting 101: How to read an Accounting Balance Sheet
|課程評價||4.4 分(1,296 個評分)|
Leela Krishna Says: ★★★★★
“…If you are serious about learning the RIGHT things about FINANCIAL STATEMENTS, I would strongly recommend this course. The instructor is very kn
- People who know very little on accounting and finance and would like to learn more;
- Managers or entrepreneurs and they regularly receive financial information but are not able to make sense of the numbers
- People who have invested money in businesses or stocks and are not sure how the business is performing financially
- By the end of this course you will understand the three financial statements, and the difference between them.
- You will be able to read and understand the numbers on any annual report and/or balance sheets.
- You will also be able to make preliminary assessments of whether a business is doing well or not, based on the financial statements
Accounting 1 Simplified for You
|課程評價||4.3 分(782 個評分)|
Accounting 1 Simplified for You – is a unique, no-nonsense and meaningful way of understanding accounting basics by illustrating how business transactions are recorded in simple terms and step-by-step easy to follow exercises. Discover how easy it is
- Intended for beginners audience
- None or very little understanding of accounting
- Excellent study guide for accounting and business students who are currently enrolled in their first college accounting courses.
- Ideal for those who have procrastinated from taking required accounting courses for fear of its difficulty.
- Bookkeepers, accounting clerks, managers and small business owners who are looking to understand the big picture
- College students who are considering accounting as a career track
- Design an accounting information system for a small business
- Identify, classify and journalize the transactions of small business start up.
- Prepare adjusting entries, generate a trial balance and maintain the general ledger.
- Prepare financial statements – Income Statement, of Owner’s Equity, Balance Sheet & Statement of Cash Flows
- Understand and apply the value of financial information in managing a business.
- Discover career opportunities in accounting
- Appreciate and apply the value of accounting in your career
Accounting Basics – A Complete Study
|課程老師||Raja Natarajan, B.Com., PGDBA, FCA|
|課程評價||4.2 分(684 個評分)|
Welcome to one of the comprehensive ever course on
- Any one interested in Learning Accountancy
- Accounting / Finance / Science Students
- Understand need and importance of Accounting
- Understand Book Keeping, Objectives and Advantages
- Understand Accounting Process, Accounting Cycle,
- Understand Users of Accounting Information
- Understand Branches of Accounting
- Understand Basic Accounting Terms
- Understand Accounting Assumptions, Concepts and Principles
- Understand Rules of Accounting
- Understand Journal, Ledger, Trial Balance and Final Accounts Preparation