本文章推薦「Scrum Certification Prep +Scrum Master+ Agile Scrum Training」、「Agile Crash Course: Agile Project Management; Agile Delivery」、「Agile Fundamentals: Including Scrum and Kanban – 2021」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- Scrum Certification Prep +Scrum Master+ Agile Scrum Training
- Agile Crash Course: Agile Project Management; Agile Delivery
- Agile Fundamentals: Including Scrum and Kanban – 2021
- Agile Project Management: Scrum Step by Step with Examples
- The Agile Samurai Bootcamp
- Mastering Agile Scrum Project Management
- Agile PM 201 – Understanding Agile at a Deeper Level
- Business Strategy Execution: Agile Organization Design
- Agile PM 202 – Introduction to Agile Project Management
- Best QA Manual Software Testing: Live Project+Agile+Jira+API
|評價|| 4.4 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.2 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.3 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.6 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.2 分|
|學生||206,684 人人||147,762 人人||90,393 人人||84,452 人人||33,660 人人||29,957 人人||18,482 人人||15,053 人人||15,007 人人||10,651 人人|
|課程描述||Overview of Scrum Agile project management+common questions+tips to pass PSM scrum org ONLINE Scrum Master Certification||Get Agile Certified & Learn about the key and most important concepts and tools of Agile Project Management (Scrum)||Master Agile principles, values, approaches, & mindset to help organizations make changes faster and with less expense||Explained with examples based on the real world for scrum master, product owner, team and project manager in industry||Everything you need to setup, execute, and successfully deliver your own Agile project.||Review and master agile development & scrum methodologies for your career.||Develop an Adaptive, High-Performance Agile Approach Based on a Deeper Understanding of Agile Principles and Values||Transforming Culture and Capabilities to Execute Business Strategy: The Agile Way to Business Strategy Success||Learn How to Apply Project Management Practices in an Agile Environment||Ultimate QA Manual Testing course with Live project and Live demo + Real time interview questions + Life time support|
Scrum Certification Prep +Scrum Master+ Agile Scrum Training
|課程評價||4.4 分(26,152 個評分)|
“Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. Our course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org.”
Three reasons to TAKE THI
- Anyone who wants a complete overview of Scrum and certainty that they are getting the facts
- A candidate preparing for a Scrum certification
- A candidate who wants answers to frequently misunderstood points within Scrum
- An expert candidate who wants a concise, quick refresher in scrum
- Learn what scrum is and why it is so powerful for delivering even the most complex project on time.
- Feel confident in sitting the Scrum Open Assessment prior to sitting Scrum Certification
- Explain what the Scrum practices are
- Understand techniques to deliver your project on time
- Explain the difference between Agile and Scrum
- Explain what the Waterfall Model is and Why it is less flexible than Agile
- Understand what Agile is & How it differs from Scrum
- Explain the difference between roles, events and artefacts
- Understand what was updated in the latest version of the scrum guide
Agile Crash Course: Agile Project Management; Agile Delivery
|課程老師||Mauricio Rubio – Agile Guru & Founder of AgileKB | AgileLee & Ureducation|
|課程評價||4.4 分(49,808 個評分)|
[EXCLUSIVE] Double Degree, Badges and Community. Upon completing this course you will receive 2 Certificates of Completion, an Agile Certified Digital Badge you can add to your CV, LinkedIn Profile or any other online profile & access to the most dyn
- People who want to learn about Agile.
- Beginners, people without any Agile experience or knowledge.
- People who have heard the words “user stories,” “backlog,” “retrospectives,” “sprints,” “scrum master,” “product owner,” “MVP,” “swim lanes,” “kanban board,” etc. and wondered what it meant.
- Developers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects, Data Base Administrators and pretty much anyone interested in learning Agile.
- People who want to learn about the most important and popular Agile Methodology: SCRUM.
- Udemy Instructors who want to launch courses faster, the Agile Way!
- You will become Agile certified (you will receive a certificate upon completion).
- You will learn the key concepts of Agile Development, Agile Project Delivery and Agile Project Management.
- You will learn the meaning of user stories, daily stand-ups, retrospectives and kanban boards.
- You will understand the differences between Agile and traditional project delivery (other methodologies).
- Tools and tips that you will love.
- Value for money. Guaranteed.
- A high quality learning experience.
- A guide/process to follow.
- You will learn to launch products faster.
- You will learn to launch apps faster.
- You will learn to launch online courses faster.
- You will learn to focus on an MVP (Minimum Viable Product).
- You will learn about the importance of simplicity.
Agile Fundamentals: Including Scrum and Kanban – 2021
|課程老師||The BA Guide | Jeremy Aschenbrenner|
|課程評價||4.5 分(23,019 個評分)|
Make yourself a more valuable member of the team by learning how to help organizations make changes faster and with less expense by using Agile approaches.
In nature, as in business – you adapt, or you die…
And with over 70% of companies using Agil
- Those interested in working within an Agile team – such as aspiring Business Analysts, Project Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Quality Assurance, and similar.
- Current Agile team members that want to deepen their understanding of the Agile processes or learn a new framework (Scrum, Kanban, or Scrumban).
- Current non-Agile team members whose organization is making, or is considering, the switch to Agile frameworks
- IT and business leadership charged with adapting and innovating their project methodologies to keep them competitive
- Learn how to get into the Agile mindset and achieve success in helping organizations evolve
- Command a strong focus on delivering customer value and exceeding expectations
- Master popular Agile frameworks Scrum, Kanban, and Scrumban, enabling you to land and excel in any Agile position
- Explore fun, interactive, and highly effective lessons from best-selling instructors
- Assist with your organization’s current, or future, transformation to Agile
Agile Project Management: Scrum Step by Step with Examples
|課程評價||4.2 分(3,738 個評分)|
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO SAVE YOU HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON SCRUM with REAL WORLD EXAMPLES TRAINING AS A Scrum Master, Product Owner, OR Team Member.
“Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, P
- Scrum Masters, Development Team Members, Project Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, Support Teams, Maintenance Teams, Service and Sales Teams, Development Support Teams
- Anyone who wants a complete overview of Scrum and certainty that they are getting the facts taught by an Agile expert
- Someone preparing to work in a team that requires Delivery, Kick off Meetings, Sprint Planning , understanding Velocity, Release Planning or any other Agile/Scrum practice. Anyone who wants to know how to be proficient with running scrum or agile projects in the real world
- A candidate who wants answers to frequently misunderstood points within agile/scrum or an expert candidate who wants a concise, quick refresher on agile or scrum
- Learn “in depth” how to carry out all the scrum practices like the pros, such as Sprint Planning and agile practices like Release Planning for effective efficient project delivery
- Learn what scrum is and why it is so powerful for delivering projects on time
- Learn in depth how to use agile practices like Velocity, Capacity Driven Planning, Velocity Driven Planning, Release Planning, Kick Off Meetings, Continuous Improvement and more Learn how to improve running Agile Scrum projects in real world scenarios.
- Feel confident in implementing scrum projects to a higher degree of quality in the real world for any product, business, service, or team
- Learn how to manage real world scrum projects WITHOUT paying thousands of dollars for training
- Understand what a Root Cause Analysis is and How Kick Off Meetings help to deliver projects more effectively
- Explain what all the Agile Scrum events are and how they will make your team or business more efficient
- Understand the concepts behind all of the scrum meetings and how to plan and execute them in order to obtain success with Scrum
- A complete overview of the Scrum framework and how it is used to save and carve success out of failing projects
The Agile Samurai Bootcamp
|課程評價||4.5 分(9,646 個評分)|
Get ready to kick some software project butt.
Enter the world of the Agile Samurai, where the most dire of software projects are dispatched with ease and grace. By learning the ways of the Agile Samurai you will discover:
- Assumes no prior knowledge of Agile of software development
- A thorough understanding of how Agile works, how it’s different from traditional Waterfall, and the mindset necessary to transformation your organization and team
- A deep, thorough, understanding of how Agile User stories, Estimation and Planning work
- How to form effective Agile teams, and what to look for in quality players
- Complete description of roles typically seen on Agile projects including the Agile Customer, Business Analyst, Programmer, Tester, UX Designer, and Project Manager
- In depth discussion on topics not typically covered in other Agile course like Agile Teams, How to Create Visual Works Spaces, Communication Plans, and the mechanics behind the Agile Iteration
- The rhythm and ritual necessary for delivering something of value every week
- Covers important concepts not covered in Scrum training like production readiness, and software engineering
- A primer on essential software engineering practices like automated Unit Testing, Refactoring, Test-Driven Design, and Continuous Integration
- Techniques and methods to ensure your project works within it’s means, while delivering phenomenal value to your customer (The Way of the Spartan Warrior)
Mastering Agile Scrum Project Management
|課程評價||4.3 分(5,059 個評分)|
Welcome to Mastering Agile Scrum Project Management.
Agile is an alternative methodology to traditional project management and is used in a wide range of applications.
In this course learn, Agile, detailed goals are set for many iterative levels w
- New managers interested in understanding the key agile, scrum, and project management concepts to improve their skills and professional credibility
- This course is designed to provide professionals with knowledge they can apply directly to their job
- Review an introduction to Agile, Principles, Change Management, Prioritization, Stakeholder Expectations, Team Empowerment, Levels of Planning Adaptation and much more.
- Cover Agile development as you examine strong team building skills and effective planning and estimating.
- Master the basics, principles, and practices of agile methods and frameworks of Scrum and Extreme Programming.
- Explore how varied circumstances factors are in agile estimation and the best tools and techniques to strategize the agile estimation.
- Understand the basics of each type of agile manager, their similarities and differences, how to use the tools and techniques available, and what role agile management has in an agile project.
- Discuss the skills needed in order to measure quality and understand the role it plays in providing value in the standards and the expected levels of quality of the products.
- Download extra printable and saveable flash cards, games, slideshows, and other supplemental materials for each lecture in our course
- Concentrate on the needs and methods around the detection of problems, errors, issues, and other things deemed outside our acceptable realm of control.
- Ensure the ability to continually improve an agile project, ourselves, teams, culture, organization and other areas, whether directly or indirectly.
Agile PM 201 – Understanding Agile at a Deeper Level
|課程老師||Agile Project Management Academy – Chuck Cobb|
|課程評價||4.4 分(5,937 個評分)|
This course is part of an integrated, university-level curriculum of seven courses (See details below). This course is the third course in that series and should be taken in sequence. Please take the prerequisite courses before taking th
- Project Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Agile Teams who are interested in developing a deeper understanding of the principles and values behind Agile and Scrum to enable them to optimize the execution of an Agile/Scrum process in a given project
- Develop a deeper understanding of the principles and values behind Agile and Scrum to create high performance Agile teams and to apply Agile more effectively to a much broader range of projects and business environments
- Develop the knowledge and skills to lead, mentor, and coach Agile project teams based on an in-depth understanding of understanding of Agile and Scrum values, principles, and practices
Business Strategy Execution: Agile Organization Design
|課程老師||Lawrence M. Miller, Institute for Leadership Excellence|
|課程評價||4.6 分(2,144 個評分)|
Your business success is not merely having a goal, a direction, a vision. It is the ability to change, to create the process, the organization, the capabilities and culture, that result in performance. This course is a roadmap that will enable you to
- Leaders and leadership teams with business unit responsibility.
- To create a process of agile action to achieve strategic business goals.
- To align the internal technical systems (work process), social systems, and economic system to achieve business strategy.
- To achieve agile adaptation and alignment of the organization’s systems, structure, skills, style and symbols.
- To engage the maximum number of leaders and associates in the process of building the future culture and capabilities that will lead to sustainable performance.
Agile PM 202 – Introduction to Agile Project Management
|課程老師||Agile Project Management Academy – Chuck Cobb|
|課程評價||4.5 分(3,845 個評分)|
This course is part of an integrated, university-level curriculum of seven courses (See details below). This course is the fourth course in that series and should be taken in sequence. Please take the prerequisite courses before taking t
- Anyone who is interested in developing a well-integrated Agile Project Management strategy for their organization to align an Agile development approach with the company’s business
- Project Managers who want to learn how Agile impacts the project management profession and want to develop a more adaptive approach to project management to enhance their project management skills and develop new opportunities for career growth
- Develop an objective understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of both an Agile and traditional plan-driven approach to project management and how they can be combined in the right proportions to fit any given situation in an integrated approach to Agile Project Management
- Learn what’s fundamentally different about Agile Project Management and the shifts in thinking that project managers might need to make to operate successfully in an Agile environment
- Better understand the impact of Agile on the project management profession, the new challenges that Agile creates for project managers, and the potential roles that an Agile Project Manager can play
Best QA Manual Software Testing: Live Project+Agile+Jira+API
|課程評價||4.2 分(3,298 個評分)|
Learn and Start your career as Software Quality Assurance field from the experienced professional.
You will be seeing the LIVE PROJECT from beginning to the end.
You would be guaranteed become a perfect software tester after taking this course
- Beginners: Beginners who wants to start their career in Software Testing field.
- Already a tester: You can refresh all your testing basics and techniques and gear up for Certifications in Software Testing
- Fresh Graduates: If you have passed out of college recently, and looking for a job in QA/Testing Industry, then this course will definitely help you build skills required for your first job
- Non Programmers: If you are interested in IT, but hate programming or find it difficult, then Testing allows you focus less on programming and more on analysis skills.
- Non IT Professionals: If you are currently working in some other field, but interested in building a career in IT, then this course will help you step into the IT field
- At the end of this course, students will be able to understand the complete cycle of Manual Testing. Students will be seeing the live project and will be able to start the career in the Software Quality Assurance filed.
- 【2023年】十大Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD)課程熱門排行推薦與優惠精選！
- 【2023年】十大Apache Airflow課程熱門排行推薦與優惠精選！