- Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++
- Data Structure and Algorithms Analysis – Job Interview
- Python for Data Structures, Algorithms, and Interviews!
- Graph Theory Algorithms
- Algorithms and Data Structures in Python (INTERVIEW Q&A)
- Data Structures in Java – Part I (+INTERVIEW QUESTIONS)
- Data Structures A-Z : Data Structures + Algorithms Bootcamp
- 0 to 1 高频算法面试题
|評價|| 4.8 分|
| 4.6 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.6 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.2 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.8 分|
| 4.7 分|
|學生||85,371 人人||74,477 人人||65,968 人人||65,502 人人||33,638 人人||21,153 人人||20,478 人人||15,448 人人||14,000 人人||509 人人|
|課程描述||The Missing Computer Science and Coding Interview Bootcamp||Learn, Analyse and Implement Data Structure using C and C++. Learn Recursion and Sorting.||Write code run faster, use less memory and prepare for Software Engineer Interview with real interview questions||Get a kick start on your career and ace your coding interviews!||A complete overview of graph theory algorithms in computer science and mathematics.||A guide to implement data structures, graph algorithms and sorting algorithms from scratch with interview questions!||Make your code & programs faster and more efficient by using algorithms. Be very well prepared for technical interviews.||Basic Algorithms and Data Structures: AVL tree, Binary Search Trees, Arrays, B trees, Linked Lists, Stacks and HashMaps||Become ace in data structures & algorithms & Crack the code interview by getting mastery in data structures & algorithms||掌握算法与数据结构的核心想法, 并且通过一线公司的工程面试！|
|課程評價||4.8 分(15,914 個評分)|
Updated in November 2018 with brand new section on Dynamic Programming!
This course crams months of computer science and interview prep material into 20 hours of video. The content is based directly on last semester of my in-person coding bootcamps,
- Anyone preparing for programming interviews
- Anyone interested in improving their problem solving skills
- Anyone looking to become a better developer!
- Learn everything you need to ace difficult coding interviews
- Master dozens of popular algorithms, including 6 sorting algorithms!
- Implement 10+ data structures from scratch
- Improve your problem solving skills and become a stronger developer
Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++
|課程評價||4.6 分(20,580 個評分)|
You may be new to Data Structure or you have already Studied and Implemented Data Structures but still you feel you need to learn more about Data Structure in detail so that it helps you solve challenging problems and used Data Structure efficiently.
- Developer who want to get Deepest knowledge of Data Structure
- Undergraduate who want to Learn Data Structures Perfectly
- Learn various Popular Data Structures and their Algorithms.
- Develop your Analytical skills on Data Structure and use then efficiently.
- Learn Recursive Algorithms on Data Structures
- Learn about various Sorting Algorithms
- Implementation of Data Structures using C and C++
Data Structure and Algorithms Analysis – Job Interview
|課程老師||Dr. Hussein Alrubaye|
|課程評價||4.4 分(2,697 個評分)|
This course prepared depending on my real Software Engineer job interviews experiences with Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and Snapchat.
In this course you will learn how to Analysis algorithms like Sorting, Searching, and Graph algorithms. And how to
- Studends who are interested in writing code that run faster and use less memory
- People who want to apply for job as software engineer or software developer
- Write code that run faster, and use less memory
- Learn Data Structure and how to apply these Data Structures on problems in Java
- Solve coding questions have been seen in Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Amazon job interview.
- Learn algorithms analysis and implementation.
- Prepare for job interview
- Learn problem solving strategies
- Learn how to find complexity of code and algorithms
Python for Data Structures, Algorithms, and Interviews!
|課程評價||4.5 分(9,816 個評分)|
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE A COMPLETE BEGINNER TO PYTHON, CHECK OUT MY OTHER COURSE: COMPLETE PYTHON BOOTCAMP TO LEARN PYTHON!
Welcome to Python for Data Structures, Algorithms and Interviews!
This is the most comprehensive course online to help you a
- Students familiar with Python programming looking to start a career in tech!
- Create a great resume
- Have a LinkedIn and Github profile for recruiters
- Understand all major Data Structures and Algorithms
- Ace coding interviews after preparing with the course’s mock interviews
Graph Theory Algorithms
|課程評價||4.6 分(1,388 個評分)|
This course provides a complete introduction to Graph Theory algorithms in computer science.
Topics covered in these videos include: how to store and represent graphs on a computer; common graph theory problems seen in the wild; famous graph travers
- Anybody ready for a deep dive into graph theory!
- Storage and representation of graphs (networks) on a computer
- Common graph theory problems
- Breadth first search algorithm
- Depth first search algorithm
- Various tree algorithms including: the height or a tree, finding the center of a tree, rooting a tree, and etc…
- Dijkstra’s algorithm
- Topological sort algorithm
- Shortest/longest path on a acyclic graph
- Bellman Ford’s algorithm
- Floyd-Warshall all pairs shortest path algorithm
- Finding bridges/articulation points
- Finding strongly connected components (Tarjan’s)
- Travelling salesman problem (TSP)
- How to find the maximum flow of a flow graph
- Finding bipartite graph matchings
- Various network flow algorithms including: Edmonds-Karp, Capacity Scaling, and Dinic’s algorithm
- Kruskal’s Minimum Spanning Tree algorithm
- The Lowest Common Ancestor (LCA) Problem
Algorithms and Data Structures in Python (INTERVIEW Q&A)
|課程評價||4.4 分(3,461 個評分)|
This course is about data structures, algorithms and graphs. We are going to implement the problems in Python programming language. I highly recommend typing out these data structures and algorithms several times on your own in order to get a good gr
- Beginner Python developers curious about graphs, algorithms and data structures
- Understand arrays and linked lists
- Understand stacks and queues
- Understand tree like data structures (binary search trees)
- Understand balances trees (AVL trees and red-black trees)
- Understand heap data structures
- Understand hashing, hash tables and dictionaries
- Understand the differences between data structures and abstract data types
- Understand graph traversing (BFS and DFS)
- Understand shortest path algorithms such as Dijkstra’s approach or Bellman-Ford method
- Understand minimum spanning trees (Prims’s algorithm)
- Understand sorting algorithms
- Be able to develop your own algorithms
- Have a good grasp of algorithmic thinking
- Be able to detect and correct inefficient code snippets
|課程評價||4.2 分(1,784 個評分)|
- Anyone who wants to learn how to implement algorithms in their applications
- Anyone who is currently, or will be interviewing for engineering/developer roles and wants to be well prepared for technical interview questions
- Anyone who already knows algorithms but needs a refresher
- Anyone who wants to strengthen their computer science fundamentals
- Improve the efficiency, performance, and scalability of your code, applications, and programs
- Excel in technical engineering/programming interviews at both large companies and small companies
- Create your own, custom, algorithms that can perform whatever functionality you may need
Data Structures in Java – Part I (+INTERVIEW QUESTIONS)
|課程評價||4.5 分(1,814 個評分)|
This course is about data structures and algorithms. We are going to implement the problems in Java. The course takes approximately 14 hours to complete. It is highly recommended to type out these data structures several times on your own in order to
- This course is meant for everyone from scientists to software developers who want to get closer to algorithmic thinking in the main
- grasp the fundamentals of algorithms and data structures
- detect non-optimal code snippets
- learn about arrays and linked lists
- learn about stacks and queues
- learn about binary search trees
- learn about balanced binary search trees such as AVL trees or red-black trees
- learn about priority queues and heaps
- learn about B-trees and external memory
- learn about hashing and hash tables
Data Structures A-Z : Data Structures + Algorithms Bootcamp
|課程評價||4.8 分(2,743 個評分)|
Congratulations! You’ve found the most popular, most complete, and most up-to-date resource online for learning Data structures and Algorithms.
Do you want to crack your next coding interview? Do you want to be a master in solving challenging Algor
- Anyone who want to take their programming skills to the next level and learn a future-proof programming
- Anyone who want to become intelligent programmer
- Anyone who is Feeling scared about coding interview
- Anyone who wants to strengthen their problem-solving skills
- Understand the coding principles and Understand How to write code in efficient way by help of choosing right data structures and efficient algorithms
- How to choose right data structures and right algorithms for your need
- Understand concept behind data structures like Arrays, Linked Lists, Hash tables, Trees, Graph, Stacks, Queues, and Sort algorithms and Search algorithms
- Understand the fundamentals of the Data structures and Algorithms
- Understand popular algorithms, and how to use it when you need.
- Learn everything you need to crack difficult coding interviews.
- Reason about applicability and usability of Data Structures
0 to 1 高频算法面试题
|課程評價||4.7 分(94 個評分)|
- 【2023年】十大Express 框架課程熱門排行推薦與優惠精選！