本文章推薦「Bartending Mastery – Cocktail & Bartending Masterclass」、「Cigars – From novice to expert in one course」、「HOME Bartending: Make Exquisite Cocktails for Your Guests」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- Bartending Mastery – Cocktail & Bartending Masterclass
- Cigars – From novice to expert in one course
- HOME Bartending: Make Exquisite Cocktails for Your Guests
- American Whiskey for All
- How To Be A Successful Bartender
- WINE SERVICE – Professional Skills in Hospitality
- JAPANESE SAKE – ESSENTIALS IN BARTENDING & COCKTAILS
- Bartend Like A Mad Man
- Cocktails 101: Home Bartending & Mixology by Tipsy Bartender
- ShowTenders: Basic Bartending – Jigger
| 4.6 分
| 4.3 分
| 4.8 分
| 4.4 分
| 4.3 分
| 4.4 分
| 4.3 分
| 4.7 分
| 5.0 分
| 4.2 分
|Become a skilled, knowledgeable and confident bartender that venues will want to employ
|Guidance in Selection, Flavors & Enjoying life’s finer things.
|Learn 40+ Cocktail Recipes and Organize The Most Memorable Social Gatherings
|A comprehensive guide through the high proof world of whiskey
|Online Bartending School: Secrets From a Working Bartender in Tribeca, New York City
|HOW TO TASTE, DETECT FLAWS, READ LABELS, DECANT & SERVE WINE LIKE A PRO
|STYLES, FLAVORS, SERVING, PAIRING & MORE!
|A quick and easy guide to amazing cocktails and cocktail recipes that you can build on and dazzle your friends.
|With an audience of 35+ million fans, the most popular bartender in the world teaches you to mix up drinks like a pro!
|Top industry professionals have called ShowTenders “The Innovative Training Leaders in the Beverage Industry”
Bartending Mastery – Cocktail & Bartending Masterclass
|4.6 分(730 個評分)
Bar Mastery is a six module online course that will walk you through every step to become a bartender that bar owners and managers are looking for, even if you have zero experience. This course teaches you the skills and knowledge that experienced ba
- Complete beginners who wants to become an employed bartender fast
- Bartenders who want to enhance their speed and service skills
- Managers who want more material to train their staff with
- A comprehensive understanding of all basic knowledge and skills required of a bartender
- The recipes, origin and modern methods of the most popular classic cocktails
- An expert strategy to get interviewed and employed
Cigars – From novice to expert in one course
|4.3 分(204 個評分)
“A good Cuban cigar closes the door to the vulgarities of the world.”
– Franz Liszt, Composer
While many first timers often believe you can simply, cut – light – and smoke a cigar, there is a specific process that needs to be followed and a few too
- Novice cigar smokers and alcohol enthusiasts wanting something to complement their favorite beverage.
- Current cigar smokers wanting advanced knowledge for better selection & enjoyment.
- Anyone interested in cigars
- Mixologists, Bartenders, Servers & those in the hospitality industry that serve cigars.
- Those who want to be masters of all their surroundings
- An in-depth understanding of cigars including their history, how they’re made, and tobacco growing regions.
- Understanding the different cigar styles and sizes.
- How to cut cigars with various types of cutters, lighting & smoking.
- Recognizing flavors in cigars.
- The ability to pair cigars with all types of alcohol.
- Skills in selecting cigars by sight and smell alone.
HOME Bartending: Make Exquisite Cocktails for Your Guests
|4.8 分(34 個評分)
Make your meetings with your friends meaningful and take charge of your own social life. Sure, bars may be closed, but your new HOME Bar will soon be open for business. With the help of this course you will learn:
What to buy to make your bar functi
- Cocktail Aficionados That Want To Impress Their Friends
- Gatherers and Connecters That Want To Bring People Together
- People Who Want To Spend Less Money on Going Out and More On Quality Time with Friends
- What to Buy to Make Your Bar Operational
- How to Make Classical Long Drinks
- How to Prepare Over 10 Dashing Tropical Cocktails
- How to Offer Your Guests The Most Delightful Classy Cocktails
- How to Make the Most Awesome Shots Out There
- How to Prepare Delicious Non-Alcoholic Cocktails
- How to Make Your Evenings with Friends Simply Unforgettable
American Whiskey for All
|4.4 分(40 個評分)
500 people signed up within the first month, maybe there’s something to this.
Every where all you see is wine, wine, wine, well, what about Whiskey? Whiskey can be just as subtle and varied as any wine, you just have to take the time to learn to dr
- Complete Beginners
- Wine and Beer aficionados looking to cross over
- Whiskey drinkers looking to learn more and take their talents to the next level
- Anyone interested in Whiskey
- Have a thorough understanding of American Whiskey including what it is, how it’s made, and where it comes from
- Taste whiskey properly
- Pair whiskey with food and drink
- Store the bottles that you buy
How To Be A Successful Bartender
|4.3 分(217 個評分)
The no B.S. guide to becoming a successful bartender. Learn all of the techniques and habits to thrive in any cocktail bar in the world.
“If you are looking for a job that makes good money, allows you to meet new people, people that could potentiall
- People who want to become bartenders or current bartenders who want to go the next level in their career.
- The habits and techniques needed to bartend at the highest Caliber
- How to make the most popular drinks at the highest Caliber of service
- Everything that a Bartender does, a bartender’s mindset and duties. The entire job not just making the drinks like other classes
- How to run your Bar, to serve, and how to make people like and respect you
- The proper technique on how to make drinks
- The proper technique on how to serve drinks and wine
WINE SERVICE – Professional Skills in Hospitality
|4.4 分(33 個評分)
Why should you take this course? There’s soooo many on wine! Take this course because it teaches what others aren’t. Namely, that actual skills you need to become a professional waiter or bartender! Or improve on your professional skills if you alrea
- Anyone interested in wine
- People new to the Hospitality industry and want to gain wine service skills rapidly
- People with no experience who want to enter the Hospitality Industry
- How to Taste Wine (Using the deductive method)
- How to Detect Flaws in Wine
- How to Serve Wine in a Restaurant Setting
- How to Decant wine in a Restaurant Setting
- How to Read U.S. and European Wine Labels
- How to Open Wine with a Sabre
- Proper Glassware Selection
JAPANESE SAKE – ESSENTIALS IN BARTENDING & COCKTAILS
|4.3 分(31 個評分)
An ancient alcoholic beverage from Japan, that not many Westerners are very familiar with. Now its time to change all that! Alcohol from rice? Yep! Ever wondered what is Sake or what does Sake taste like? We’ll cover that and so much more.
- Anyone interested in alcohol
- Novice alcohol enthusiasts
- Mixologists, Bartenders, Servers & those in the hospitality industry that serve Sake
- Those who enjoy Sake wanting advanced knowledge for better selection & enjoyment
- In-depth Sake Types and Style Training
- Flavor & Aroma profiles
- Sake & Food Pairing
- Taste Sake like an Expert – (and know what you’re tasting)
- Production Methods
- How to read a Sake label without reading Japanese!
- Japan’s Production Regions and Brands
- Japanese Sake Terminology
Bartend Like A Mad Man
|4.7 分(35 個評分)
We all drink and as such are constantly looking for that trusty go-to bar with quality drinks, good atmosphere, and great company. This class will turn your home, or anywhere you are, into your favorite bar. Want a good martini after a long day? Want
- Beginner bartender
- Enthusiastic foodie
- Eager to learn mixology
- Consistent home entertainer
- Those that push to sit at the bar and be mesmerized by the bartender.
- What the tools are and how to use them right.
- When to shake and when to stir
- How to make an old fashioned, martini, sazerac, gimlet, whiskey sour, and manhattan.
- Easy variations of each drink so you can customize and explore.
- Have fun and learn a little bartending history to impress your friends with.
Cocktails 101: Home Bartending & Mixology by Tipsy Bartender
|5.0 分(99 個評分)
For the first time ever, Tipsy Bartender reveals the secrets to mixing up cocktails like a pro! Whether you’re on the lookout for easy recipes to memorize or a more comprehensive guide to mixology, these 13 video lessons will give you the bartending
- Casual drinkers & party goers who want to confidently mix up delicious cocktails for friends & family.
- Novice bartenders, mixologists & servers wanting to fully develop their knowledge.
- Creative types looking to master a new craft and hobby.
- Ideal for alcohol enthusiasts looking to create professional quality cocktails at home.
- Anyone interested in cocktails, mixology, bartending or alcohol in general!
- Liquor 101: when & how to mix your booze
- The “5 Steps” to make any drink
- Creative mixology, flavor pairing & how to create cocktails from scratch
- Bartending basics, tools, skills & lingo
- Secret hacks & pro-tips to navigate any bar & mix cocktails with style
- Easily mix up show-stopping cocktails using everyday ingredients
- Embarrassing mistakes & how to avoid them
- Mind-blowing party tricks & 5-star cocktails to share with friends & family
- Want the course for less? Cocktails 101 is currently available on my website for $47.
- All you need for a perfect home bar setup & the skills to make party classics on-demand
- 9 garnishing techniques to get your drinks camera-ready
ShowTenders: Basic Bartending – Jigger
|4.2 分(27 個評分)
Whether you want to entertain friends and guests at home or make more money and be the best Bartender on your staff, this course is perfect for you as it takes you from properly gripping the bottle to becoming the Master at your Bar when someone want
- Individuals seeking a career in bartending
- 18 bar recipes from the martini, classic and tropical families
- Learn the Art of Conversation along with conversation starters
- Five top-notch bar tricks