本文章推薦「Management Skills – Team Leadership Skills Masterclass 2021」、「The Complete Business Process Management (BPM) Master Class」、「Process Leader Framework」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- Management Skills – Team Leadership Skills Masterclass 2021
- The Complete Business Process Management (BPM) Master Class
- Process Leader Framework
- Continuous Improvement Tools
- Lean BPM – Lean Business Process Management Change Skills
- Real World BizTalk 2020 For Developers
- Process Improvement
- The Ultimate BPM and BPMN 2.0 Course
- Oracle BPM 12c for Beginners (step-by-step)
- Theory of Constraint Innovation and Optimizing Outcomes
|評價|| 4.5 分|
| 4.2 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.6 分|
| 4.0 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.3 分|
| 4.0 分|
| 4.1 分|
| 4.1 分|
|學生||38,341 人人||9,875 人人||7,507 人人||3,850 人人||2,819 人人||865 人人||683 人人||681 人人||578 人人||100 人人|
|課程描述||Leadership & Management Skills – Change Management- Lean BPM Management Skills – Team Management – Team Building||Learn the exact Business Process Management skills, tools and methods used by the world’s most successful organizations.||The Secret for Becoming a Winner With Customer-Centric Process Leadership!||Essential Lean Tools and Techniques for Business Process Improvement, Operational Excellence, and Customer Satisfaction||Lean BPM – learn how to use lean business management techniques to reduce waste and improve your business efficiency||Introduction to Microsoft BizTalk Server and Development||Learn how to deliver successful process improvement projects within your organisation.||A concise course on Business Process Management and Business Process Modeling Notation, BPMN 2.0||Extend your experience with one of the most important Oracle Fusion Middleware Technology||Unlock value in your organization via The Theory of Constraints – the Management Skill of Business Process Management|
Management Skills – Team Leadership Skills Masterclass 2021
|課程評價||4.5 分(6,973 個評分)|
Leadership Skills Training – Lean Management – Culture Change – People Management
Do you want to become a better manager?
Do you want to improve your leadership skills?
This course will help you master core management skills, it is designed for co
- This course is for absolute beginners and brand new managers.
- This course is for managers that have not had in depth training and might be struggling to deliver targets.
- This course is for those that have a desire to succeed as a manager and need to gain core competencies.
- This course will help you become a successful team manager.
- This course will help you understand how to manage people and get what you want from your team.
- This course will help you gain good management skills so you can progress in your career.
- You will learn the core skills of management.
- Learn how to influence the people around you.
- Understand what a data guided manager is.
- Understand how to build a team.
- You will understand how to use LEAN tools and techniques to deliver results.
- You will learn how to manage culture change.
- Understand how to train your team.
The Complete Business Process Management (BPM) Master Class
|課程評價||4.2 分(244 個評分)|
Hi there! My name is Theodore Panagacos and I am a career Management Consultant.
Are you an aspiring Process Modeler or Process Architect or Management Consultant who has been struggling with the basics of Business Process Management and want to qui
- Students who want to boost their career and CV with an important business skill.
- Students who want to add more value as an employee to their workplace.
- Students who want to understand the full discipline of BPM in a concise single course.
- Business Analysts, Process Analysts, Process Modellers.
- Process Architects.
- University Students.
- Start your career in BPM and become a BPM specialist.
- Learn Business Process Management from a world-leading expert.
- Learn how to setup a BPM Center of Excellence in your organization.
- Learn what makes a great BPM Analyst.
- Learn how to build a Process Architecture.
- Learn how to use industry-leading BPM tools.
- Learn how the professionals model using BPMN 2.0 using Microsoft Visio Professional.
- Learn the three most common process analysis techniques used by industry professionals.
Process Leader Framework
|課程老師||Janne Ohtonen, PhD|
|課程評價||4.4 分(95 個評分)|
This course is for those people who want to learn new skills on customer centric process leadership. You will learn what is Process Leader Framework and how it will help your business to increase revenues and profits, decrease costs and improve custo
- Entrepreneurs and business leaders
- People responsible for business operations
- Process managers
- Lean and Six Sigma
- BPM Business Process Management leaders
- Fresh ideas on how to manage your business processes from customer centric perspective.
- Learn new leadership skills and revisit existing ones from different perspectives to become more influential leader.
- Get practical advice for every week of the year and challenge your thinking with reflective and challenging questions.
Continuous Improvement Tools
|課程老師||Operational Excellence Training|
|課程評價||4.6 分(580 個評分)|
Without an effective strategy for Continuous Improvement, your business runs the risk of stagnating and falling behind in today’s competitive marketplace. Every commercial organisation must consistently strive to improve its products, its services, a
- The course is suitable for business owners responsible for improving their business processes.
- The course is suitable for professionals involved in the development and improvement of business processes.
- The course is suitable for students seeking career in business process management.
- You’ll know how to add value, eliminate waste, and propel the efficiency of your business model forward with lean value stream mapping and analysis.
- You’ll learn how to implement 6 S methodology to improve workplace morale, safety, and productivity inside a clean, organised, and high-performance environment.
- You’ll understand how to create and execute standard operating procedures for developing reliable and repeatable processes
- You’ll know how to employ total productive maintenance (TPM) to improve equipment availability, reliability, and overall effectiveness.
- You’ll discover how to use poka-yoke methodology and devices to identify and prevent potential flaws in the pursuit of a zero-defect and error-free workplace.
- You’ll have the ability to construct and apply a quick changeover and set-up time reduction program that’s both profitable and adaptable to product changeovers
- You’ll learn how to vastly improve production planning, levelling, and scheduling in order to increase efficiency and ensure customer satisfaction.
- You’ll be fully competent in the use of a complete set of continuous improvement tools dedicated to attaining superior results at all levels of your company
Lean BPM – Lean Business Process Management Change Skills
|課程評價||4.0 分(507 個評分)|
Lean BPM – learn how to use lean business management techniques to reduce waste and increase profits
*An updated version of this course is included in the “Management Skills And Leadership Skills Masterclass”, so please do not purchase thi
- This course is suitable for any business owner who wants to reduce waste using a project based approach
- This course is suitable for managers who need to deliver improvements in their business
- This course is suitable for HR managers who need to support and deliver training in an organisation
- This course is suitable for Directors & Chairmen who want to understand the LEAN process and how it is applied in a business
- This course is suitable for managers who want to increase their employability by improving their management skills
- This course is suitable for any individual involved in a continuous improvement project who needs a complete overview of the process
- This course is suitable for private sector business
- This course is suitable for public sector organisations
- This course is suitable for charities who want to improve their organisational skills
- Understand LEAN business processes
- Will understand the ProPeC “Simple Improvement Process”
- Understand how to connect business improvements to high level business goals
- Be able to run a current state analysis
- Identify and implement an action plan
- Have a clear understanding of a continuous improvement cycle
- Define waste in a business using the TIM WOODS method of waste identification
- Create a process flow
- Write a SMART goal
- Create a GANTT chart to help them implement a continuous improvement strategy
- Run an efficient business meeting
- Review a continuous improvement business cycle
- Lead a team through a continuous improvement project
Real World BizTalk 2020 For Developers
|課程評價||4.4 分(163 個評分)|
This course includes over 20 hours of videos teaching you how to use schemas, maps, business rules, pipelines, content-based routing, orchestrations, debugging and error-handling.
The first set of lessons gives a higher level overview of the above,
- Anyone who needs to develop or administer Microsoft BizTalk server
- Managers or QA teams who need familiarity with BizTalk
- How to develop Microsoft® BizTalk applications (including schemas, maps, orchestrations)
- Business Rule Engine
- Deploying BizTalk Applications (from Test to Production Environments)
- BizTalk Architecture and High Level Overview in First Lessons
- Content-Based Routing
- Data Transformation using Functoids (BizTalk maps) and/or XSLT (Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations), Saxon XSLT 3.0
- BizTalk Pipelines (CSV to XML, XML to CSV) and Massaging String Data
- XML and XPath
- XSD Schemas
- Sequential and Parallel Convoys, Correlation in Orchestrations
- Debugging Orchestrations
- C# Subroutines for Maps and Orchestrations
|課程評價||4.3 分(166 個評分)|
Improving your organisation’s processes is something that is becoming increasingly important. As we move forward, organisations are building more and more processes, all with varying purposes, touching various departments and delivering various produ
- Team Leaders / Managers
- Business Professionals
- Project Managers
- Small Business owners
- Organisational leaders
- Business Improvement Professionals
- Process Improvement
- How to improve organisational processes
- How to identify value add and non-value add steps
- Waste reduction and quality improvement
- Process excellence
The Ultimate BPM and BPMN 2.0 Course
|課程評價||4.0 分(129 個評分)|
Business setbacks, glitches in the business, poor customer service.
What’s the problem.. Poor Process Management.
Business Process Management has been around for a long time, until fairly recently we analysts have really taken a close look at it be
- A business analyst or potential business analyst
- A process analyst or someone who has flow chart experience
- An individual who wants to learn BPMN 2.0 to an advanced level
- An entrepreneur or potential entrepreneur who wants to gain knowledge in effectively analysing and managing processes
- To better perform your analytical tasks and help all stakeholders in your field understand the processes of the business
- To demonstrate the sequences and relationships between different pieces of information and activities occurring in your organisation
- Be able to demonstrate the difference in the current state (as-is) or future state (to-be) of processes in your business especially in problematic process or out of date processes
- Identify interactions between systems in an organisation
- Identify and analyse messages within a business and external to a business.
- Be able to visually represent different communication channel flows within a businesses collaboration or choreography
- You will be knowledgeable about the essential elements of BPMN 2.0
- You will be knowledgeable about advanced elements of BPMN 2.0
- You will be able to draw an fully understand simple and complex BPMN 2.0 diagrams
Oracle BPM 12c for Beginners (step-by-step)
|課程評價||4.1 分(139 個評分)|
This course will target the developer who likes to extend his/her experience with one of the most important Oracle Fusion Middleware technology, which is Oracle BPM. This course will target the beginners who like to learn Oracle BPM and don’t know wh
- Anyone want to go deeply in Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies and would like to build his/her career with Oracle BPM
- Develop complete BPM application
- BPM Notations (Service, Gateways, Script, Timer, Catch Error,…)
- Configure Email Server for email notification
- How you can use BPM Workspace
- User Weblogic Enterprise Manager (EM) for tracing BPM process instances
- Deploying BPM Application in Weblogic
- Create BPMN manual process (initiated by human task)
- Create BPMN asynchronous process (initiated by webservice call)
- Create BPMN reusable process (called from anther process)
- Create Business Object and Data Object for BPM payload
- Create and Configure Human Task and create ADF project for human task UI page
Theory of Constraint Innovation and Optimizing Outcomes
|課程評價||4.1 分(28 個評分)|
Most managers hate constraints and bottlenecks. Even more so after 2020!! After all constraints and bottlenecks cause delays, don’t they? Lewis Trigger presents a complete turnaround, showing managers to value their constraints by leveraging them – t
- Anyone who is or wants to be a Champion of Change in their organization. To assist their organization in achieving far more with what they have. In TOC terms we are talking about “Jonah’s”.
- You will receive an additional MINDSET, and SET OF TOOLS of Constraint Innovation based on TOC.
- Your thinking will be opened to answer one of the ultimate challenges for any manager. How to achieve far more with we have. More specifically, how to effectively manage critical resources in the face of uncertainty
- To become a champion of change so as to assist your organization to get that much closer to its GOAL! Using TOC terminology, the path to becoming a “Jonah”.
- Powerful illustrations and Assignments demonstrate very practical steps in the implementation of 5step TOC process of how to leverage your Constraints as the key to unlocking value.
- 【2023年】十大ISO 9001課程熱門排行推薦與優惠精選！