本文章推薦「Automotive 101: A Beginners Guide To Automotive Repair」、「Under the Hood: How Cars Work」、「How to Establish a Business Tinting Car Windows from Home」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- Automotive 101: A Beginners Guide To Automotive Repair
- Under the Hood: How Cars Work
- How to Establish a Business Tinting Car Windows from Home
- Car Maintenance Anyone Can Do
- Automotive 102: Battery, Charging System & Starting System
- The Automatic Transmission
- Home car maintenance for anyone
- Automotive Ownership Maintenance
- 用OBD2数据诊断汽车 Car diagnosis by OBD2 data
|評價|| 4.5 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.7 分|
| 4.6 分|
| 4.3 分|
| 4.6 分|
| 4.7 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.4 分|
|學生||5,592 人人||4,085 人人||2,099 人人||1,952 人人||434 人人||261 人人||202 人人||199 人人||4 人人|
|課程描述||A Basic Introduction to The Automotive Repair Industry.||Important parts of a car explained in simple language, with rich, clear illustrations.||Start Your Business Tinting Car Windows From Home With This Comprehensive Training. Simple Techniques, Easily Mastered.||Learn how to add years of reliable life and service to your car.||An introduction to the battery, the vehicle charging system, and the vehicle starting system.||A breakdown and explanation of the automatic transmission.||Know your car and extend the life with Harper Sports Cars||Teaching you the basics of vehicle maintenance for your personal vehicle.||利用空气流量、喷油修正量和排气氧密度来寻找故障根源 Air flow, fuel trim, exhaust oxygen—root cause finder|
Automotive 101: A Beginners Guide To Automotive Repair
|課程評價||4.5 分(1,309 個評分)|
This course is a basic overview of a large majority of the drive-train and mechanics of the basic automobile. It is intended as an aid to those seeking a career in the automotive industry. It is not intended to be a substitute for a college degree or
- This course is targeted towards the Automotive Repair industry and anyone that wishes to learn about becoming an Automotive Repair Technician.
- This course is also designed for the person who just wants to know a little bit about the automotive field for their own vehicle repairs.
- begin a path to the Automotive Repair Industry whether that be future online courses or through an accredited Automotive Repair Program.
- have the knowledge to begin basic repairs on your own personal vehicle.
Under the Hood: How Cars Work
|課程評價||4.4 分(206 個評分)|
This course is a rich, visually appealing guide to what’s going on under the hood of your car – explained in language anyone can understand.
Let’s parse that.
This course focuses on what’s going on under the hood. It combines practical knowledge, a
- Anyone curious about cars and fascinated by how they work!
- Understand the important systems in a car
- Understand in detail how car engines work – the mechanics as well as the chemistry
How to Establish a Business Tinting Car Windows from Home
|課程評價||4.7 分(202 個評分)|
LATEST: Course Updated Again On 31st of August 2018> We added a full section on tinting Doors! 9 Videos are in this new section.
Are you a car lover? A Hands-On kind
- Take this course if you are a car lover
- Take this course if you are looking to use your skills in a new way
- Take this course if you have a natural flair for “Hands-On” work
- DO NOT take this course if you want your bank account to explode over night.
- DO NOT take this course if you do not want to work hard and practice your new skills.
- DO NOT take this course if you are not a practical person
- Tint the fixed windows on their own car with the methods shown in this course.
- Understand the profit potential offered by car window tinting
- Have a good understanding of the steps needed to work in the window tint business
Car Maintenance Anyone Can Do
|課程評價||4.6 分(323 個評分)|
Has this thought ever crossed your mind; ‘What should I do to my car so it runs well?’ Well look no further. Taking care of your vehicle doesn’t have to be a scary mystery. This course focuses on the practical knowledge and tasks needed to do mainten
- Teens, Millennials, and anyone who wants to know how to do simple maintenance on their vehicle.
- Check all fluids and maintain proper levels.
- Change the engine spark plugs
- Battery maintenance to prolong the efficiency and life of the battery
- Learn how to change a flat tire, fix a flat, and much more
Automotive 102: Battery, Charging System & Starting System
|課程評價||4.3 分(68 個評分)|
In this course we will be covering the battery more in depth as well as the basic anatomy of the battery itself. We will be covering the starting system including the starter and how that system works. We will also cover the the alternator including
- Anyone curious about automotive technology and automotive repair.
- Anyone wanting to further their knowledge about automotive repair.
- This course will provide a basic overview of the charging system, the starting system and the battery of a typical vehicle.
- This course will demonstrate the use of an electrical load testing device and a volt ohm meter.
The Automatic Transmission
|課程評價||4.6 分(52 個評分)|
In this course we will be demonstrating and disassembling the automatic transmission. This course is more advanced than the previous courses we have completed so, be sure and watch and re-watch the videos carefully. This course will not show every ty
- Any one and everyone that is interested in the inner workings of the automatic transmission.
- Anyone pursuing a career in automotive repair and/or transmission service.
- In this course students will learn the anatomy of the automatic transmission and be able to disassemble a unit.
- This course is designed to give the basic components of the transmission and explain how they work together in the unit to make the vehicle move.
- This is will not tell you everything about every transmission but, it gives a blueprint to disassembling most units on the market today.
Home car maintenance for anyone
|課程評價||4.7 分(43 個評分)|
A course to empower you with the basic knowledge to service your own car and recognize when it’s not getting serviced correctly. How to do a basic service on your vehicle, how to recognize different components of your vehicle, what parts should and s
- Anyone who drives or owns a car
- Understanding the fluids in your car
- How to do a basic service on your vehicle
- Tires, brakes, shocks, suspension
- How to recognise different components of your vehicle
- What your car parts should look like
- How to change your oil
- Understanding why and when your vehicle needs a service
- Know which tools you would need for the job and how to use them
- Recognize when mechanical repair shops are not being honest
- Understanding the noises your car makes
- Change Spark plugs
Automotive Ownership Maintenance
|課程評價||4.5 分(40 個評分)|
In this course we will be covering basic tasks that everyone who owns, or is looking to buy, a vehicle. All vehicles have problems and require general maintenance and we hope this course will give you the basic information needed to perform routine v
- Anyone who owns a vehicle or is going to purchase a vehicle and desires to maintain it themselves.
- In this course students will learn basic routine vehicle maintenance.
- Students will learn how to perform tasks that may face a vehicle owner during the duration of ownership of a vehicle.
用OBD2数据诊断汽车 Car diagnosis by OBD2 data
|課程評價||4.4 分(2 個評分)|
In car troubleshooting, data streams are the most effective tool to help us form diagnostic ideas, and to make good use of the
- 汽车维修人员、二手车业者、汽车爱好者 Mechanics, used car dealers, car enthusiasts
- 例如能排除各种疑难故障的维修人员 For example, mechanic who can eliminate all kinds of difficult faults
- 学生将学会用空气流量、喷油修正量诊断汽车 Student will learn to use MAF, fuel trim to diagnose car
- 例如找出车辆加速不良的原因For example, find out the cause of poor acceleration