本文章推薦「Cats; Cat Development; Animal Pet Care For Cats」、「Dog & Cat Behavior Problems」、「Cat Behavior Rectification & Cat Health Care: 2 courses in 1」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
| 4.1 分
| 4.6 分
| 4.2 分
| 4.6 分
| 4.1 分
| 4.4 分
| 4.8 分
| 4.3 分
|Cats; Cat Nutrition Course; Pet Care For Cats Custody Agreement
|Learn the essential training techniques you’ll need to raise a pet dog or cat and fix common behavior problems.
|1. Common Cat Behavior Issues and training methods to rectify them 2. Tips for better healthcare of your cat.
|Cats Behavior Problems and Solutions
|Learn how to communicate with your pets on a different level
|Learn all about perfect cat toilet management and how to solve the most common litter box issues.
|50 steps to resolve undesirable cat behaviour and make your cat happier than ever!
|What is your cat trying to tell you?
Cats; Cat Development; Animal Pet Care For Cats
|Crystal Hutchinson Tummala, J.D.
|4.1 分(15 個評分)
Are you among the millions of people who love cats?
Are you new kitten or cat owner and you want to know about how cats develop?
I got my first kitten at the age of five and I have loved cats ever since! That is why I created this course.
- Cat Owners Kitten Owners
- Cat Development Week-By-Week
- Cats Nutritional Needs
- Cats As A Source Of Human Emotional Support
- Cats; Why You May Want A Custody Agreement
Dog & Cat Behavior Problems
|4.6 分(255 個評分)
Dogs and cats represent the vast majority of the pets in the United States. While they can behave very differently at times, there’s actually a lot of similarities when it comes to training these animals to behave appropriately within a human family.
- Dog owners, dog trainers, veterinarians, breeders, groomers and other dog and cat professionals
- Prevent and fix the most common cat and dog behavior problems.
- Litter box train a cat and house train a dog.
- Prevent your pet from destroying your home and belongings.
- Train your cat or dog to enjoy being handled and restrained.
- Train your cat or dog to come when called.
- Correct undesirable behaviors by putting alternative behaviors on cue.
Cat Behavior Rectification & Cat Health Care: 2 courses in 1
|4.2 分(280 個評分)
Are you a cat parent? Or are you planning to adopt a furry friend? Then you have come to the right place. This course is designed specifically for all of you lovely cat parents, in order to help you to manage your little furry companions in the best
- Cat parents who want to give their cat(s) the best possible life that they can ever get
- Cat parents who want to rectify their cat’s unwanted behavior issues
- New pet parents who have recently adopted a cat
- To be pet parents – People who are thinking to adopt a cat
- Various common behavior problems in cats like scratching, excessive vocalization, attention seeking, OCD, separation anxiety, urine marking, inter-cat aggression in multiple cat household, play aggression, redirected aggression, petting induced aggression, fear, spilling water and others
- Possible reasons behind these behavior issues exhibited by cats
- Potential solutions to correct these behavior issues in cats
- Ways to prevent behavior issues from happening in cats
- Ways to identify common cat health related issues like hearing and vision loss, obesity, memory loss, diabetes, cancer, liver, heart and kidney diseases, dental problems etc.
- Causes of these health related issues found in cats
- Ways to manage a cat suffering from these health problems
- Preventive measures to safeguard your cat(s) from these health problems
- Tips to boost the overall immunity of your cat.
|4.6 分(17 個評分)
Hi, I’m Lory from Lory’s Cats blog and Lory’s Cats YouTube channel. I am a certified veterinary technician and I volunteered as a cat rescuer for more than a decade. In 14 years I handled more than 1000 cats. For all these rescued cats I found homes
- Anyone who owns a cat.
- How to make your cat your best friend.
- How to reward your cat.
- Accustom the cat not to fear the trips at the vet.
- Simple solutions for the litter box problem.
- Great tips to prevent scratching furniture and in some cases scratching people.
- Solutions for cat activity during night.
- How to introduce a new cat – bringing a new cat home.
- How to have a better communication with your beloved cat or cats.
- Teaching your cat to vocalize on a command.
- How to find your lost cat.
Cat Pumping and Making DIY Toys
|4.1 分(20 個評分)
If you’re a cat owner, this course is for you. Cats can possess a Buddha-like calmness that exudes wisdom but then exhibit psychotic-like behavior. Your cat knows how to play and care for you, now it is time to learn to care and make new toys for the
- Cat lovers are the best candidates for this course. There is a special understanding that cats and humans usually have. A communication without words, a bond, and or an ability to understand each others sometimes thought and emotions. This course will take you and your companion to a new level.
- Learn different and interesting ways to communicate with your cats and your feline friends. Theses are techniques and tips I have learned over the years having been privileged to be a guardian for some of my best four legged friends. You will learn some DIY, ( do it yourself ) projects that are fun and easy to complete. Sometimes letting your cat show you and help you make the best toys are priceless.
Cat essentials: Litter box
|4.4 分(44 個評分)
Hello & meow!
My name is Constance and I am a professional cat therapist.
Booh, there is pooh on the couch!
In this course, I tell you everything about how to create the correct toilet cirumstances for your cat. I will give you information on how
- This course is meant for regular cat owners, who want to make sure, the litter box situation is best for their kitties
- …or those, who face difficulties with their cats urination/defecation habbits.
- implement perfect cat toilet management
- reduce stress for their felines during litter box usage
- and find solutions for common litter box issues
- Of course there are almost as many reasons for cats to not use their litter box correctly as there are cases. Therefore I can naturaly not guarantee to solve your specific problem by this course. But we can make sure, that it is not the common average reasons…
Cat Behavior Course
|4.8 分(14 個評分)
Cats showing undesirable behaviours such as scratching, house soiling or aggression can cause a lot of grief and resentment in owners, and this course is made to reach as many cat owners as possible to help them understand their cat and change this b
- Cat owners
- Cat professionals such as veterinarians, vet assistants, groomers, catteries, cat sitters, etc.
- Cat Behavior
- Influences and causes of (undesirable) cat behaviour
- Absolute basic needs of your cat
- How to improve the relationship with your cat
- Stimulating natural cat behaviour
- Training and management of cat behaviour
- Management and modification of undesirable cat behaviour
- How to deal with house soiling?
- How to deal with spraying?
- How to deal with intercat aggression?
- How to deal with human-directed aggression?
- How to deal with inappropriate scratching?
|4.3 分(16 個評分)
This course is open to anyone interested in cats. It is an opportunity to finally be able to understand them and have a better relationship with cats. It is very important to understand what they try to tell us, to be able to fulfil their needs. Good
- Cat lovers, from cat owners to veterinary staff
- English captions available
- To understand cats. Body language is a very important way to communicate for animals. What is your cat trying to tell you?
- body language
- facial expressions
- cat sounds