本文章推薦「Adventures in Classical Music—Music Appreciation for All!」、「Learn Ilayaraja Tamil Hits On Carnatic Flute Vol : 1」、「Ear Training for the Very Beginner Vol.4」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
|評價|| 4.6 分|
| 4.9 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.8 分|
|學生||5,699 人人||3,392 人人||719 人人||45 人人|
|課程描述||Understand and enjoy classical music at your own pace. A music history course, including a music theory introduction.||Learn 3 Latest Super Hit Songs from Tamil Movies | Mannil Inda Kaadal | Ninnukori Varnam | Sundari Kannaal Oru Sethi||Melodic Dictations / Transcriptions||Musical form: features, meaning and implications|
Adventures in Classical Music—Music Appreciation for All!
|課程評價||4.6 分(832 個評分)|
Music appreciation for the 21st century. Learn about Classical Music in the Western world from the Middle Ages to the present.
You’ll begin with an introduction to the various elements of music — for example, melody, rhythm, pitch and harmony
- This course is intended for the beginner, although many students with classical music history training have reported that they too have benefitted from the class.
- You will learn the component parts of music—rhythm, pitch, melody, harmony, form, etc.
- Then you will apply those concepts to an exploration of the history of classical music.
- In the end, you will have developed a greater understanding of music in its various stages of development
- You will be able to more accurately identify the works and the composer’s style, as well as place it in the timeline of the history of music.
Learn Ilayaraja Tamil Hits On Carnatic Flute Vol : 1
|課程老師||Krishna Mohan Bhagavatula|
|課程評價||4.9 分(5 個評分)|
Play your favorite Ilayaraja Super Hit songs on Flute.
This Course Includes learning of :
Mannil Inda Kaadal
Singer : S. P. Balasubrahmanyam
Music by : Ilayaraja
Mannil Inda Kaadal Pallavi :
Mannil intha kaadhalandri
Yarum vazhthal koodum
- Students who are interested to learn light Music and Film Songs.
- Students who want to learn short term Music courses.
- Students who have learnt the basics of Classical Music.
- Younger generation students who are curious to learn Film Songs.
- Any Instrumental Player can try playing these songs with the help of notations.
- Students will learn 3 super hit songs from Ilayaraja’s Tamil movies.
- Students will get to learn the simple notations to understand and practice.
- Students can easily pick up the fingering skills by learning line by line of the songs.
- Students can practice and play along while watching the fingering and notations simultaneously.
Ear Training for the Very Beginner Vol.4
|課程評價||4.4 分(3 個評分)|
Are you a music student that struggles to follow musical dictations?
Do you want to learn how to transcribe simple melodic lines through an easy-to-follow system?
This course for you!
If you are a music student, amateur or professional, if you
- If you an amateur or professional music student but keeps struggling on keeping track on music dictations, this course will help you.
- If you love music and want to improve your music ear identifying notes, this course will lead you into that path.
- If you have taken the previous courses in this Ear Training for the Very Beginner series, this course is specially for you!!
- This course is dedicated to melodic dictations. You will learn how to follow music dictations in a very easy to follow system.
- In this course you will learn how to identify and transcribe easy melodic lines in C major, being able to write down the notes and the rhythmical figures.
- You will develop a system for melodic dictations, if you have been struggling on that for many time.
- this course will give you a system and help you in a very progressive an effective way.
Classical music appreciation: basics – part II: Form
|課程評價||4.8 分(5 個評分)|
Still not belonging to the first level of basic knowledge of music, FORM is a crucial concept that is truly necessary to anyone who wants to take a deeper step in his/her musical experience.
Form embodies the order, the architecture, the logic that
- Classical music interested who want to deepen their knowledge after the basics
- The meaning of form within music
- How composers express themselves through form
- The most common types of form and how to recognize them
- In-depth music appreciation of “The death and the Maiden” by Schubert (2nd movement)
- In-depth music appreciation the 2nd symphony by Beethoven (1st movement)