本文章推薦「Conflict Management with Emotional Intelligence」、「Complete Guide to Conflict Management in the Workplace」、「Become a Master at Conflict Management at Home or Work」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- Conflict Management with Emotional Intelligence
- Complete Guide to Conflict Management in the Workplace
- Become a Master at Conflict Management at Home or Work
- Mastering Conflict Management and Resolution at Work
- Culture | How to Manage Team Conflict
- Conflict Management at Work: Real World Strategies & Tools
- SELF DEFENSE: Mental & Physical Game for Defending Yourself
- Managing conflict with skill and confidence
- Managing Generational Conflict
- Anger Management & Conflict Resolution Program – (4 hours)
|評價|| 4.4 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.3 分|
| 4.2 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.3 分|
|學生||27,313 人人||15,098 人人||7,332 人人||7,261 人人||6,900 人人||5,978 人人||5,860 人人||5,589 人人||1,823 人人||1,272 人人|
|課程描述||Discover ways to grow your communication skills to manage conflict and develop emotional intelligence in the workplace||Conflict management: learn conflict resolution skills & effective listening, communication & problem solving techniques||Learn Communication Skills in Conflict Resolution and Emotional Intelligence; Face Difficult Conversations Confidently||Discover what happens to you in conflict, use tools to resolve any conflict, and strengthen your relationships||Understand how to harness healthy conflict in teams and how to manage conflict conversations||A Practical Introduction to Workplace Conflict Management for Managers and Supervisors||Increase your confidence and self esteem. Learn how to resolve conflicts, control your emotions and stay sharp in crisis||Understanding conflict and resolving disagreements with confidence at work and in life||Powerful knowledge for managing & reducing conflict, increasing engagement & productivity, and turning customers to fans||How to manage anger and ensure it does not explode into rage. Enhance your life by building quality relationships.|
Conflict Management with Emotional Intelligence
|課程評價||4.4 分(7,719 個評分)|
Conflict and disagreements are a natural part of everyday life as there is not enough of what everyone wants to go around. Conflict occurs over money, goods, services, power, possessions, time, and much more.
If something exists and more than one p
- This course will support the development of your emotional intelligence. It will be of interest to you if you are looking to develop an understanding of conflict, the issues involved and ways to resolve conflict effectively.
- This course will support anyone who is regularly involved in managing or resolving conflict.
- Recognize why some conflict is to be expected and why it is a part of healthy relationships.
- Compare and contrast the various modes that can be used in conflict resolution.
- Assess your own mode of conflict and how this helps or hinders you in working with conflict.
- Explain how emotional responses differentiate from rational responses in conflict.
- Determine your behavioural preferences around managing and working with time and how they impact upon your flexibility.
- Develop strategies for dealing with conflict and have some ideas about how to resolve difficulties.
- Discover how emotional intelligence is used to resolve conflict and build emotional bonds.
Complete Guide to Conflict Management in the Workplace
|課程老師||Joeel & Natalie Rivera|
|課程評價||4.4 分(5,605 個評分)|
We are top Udemy instructors in the personal development category. Our courses have been taken by over 300,000+ happy students from 195 countries.
We have a thriving community in the course and we are
- Anyone who wants to learn how to prevent and resolve conflict through effective communication techniques and proven strategies
- Leaders, managers or human resources professionals who want to establish conflict resolution guidelines, procedures, and training for their staff
- Leaders and managers who want to create a low-conflict, high creativity work environment for their employees, departments, and teams
- Stop feeling distracted, anxious, or frustrated about conflict with your coworkers, boss, or employees
- Stop avoiding conflict and allowing tension and resentment to fester, leading to long term consequences
- Use differences of opinion and conflicts constructively, leading to growth and creativity
- Use proven strategies and powerful communication skills to prevent and manage conflict
- Identify warning signs and prevent or minimize conflict before it starts
- Know your conflict management style and how to improve your reactions
- Create a psychologically safe work environment that encourages open communication and trust
- Know when to intervene and how to approach conflict resolution conversations
- Implement the 6 Steps to Conflict Resolution
- Get to the root cause of conflicts and prevent resentment from lingering and conflicts from re-occurring
- Establish conflict resolution guidelines, procedures, and training for your organization
Become a Master at Conflict Management at Home or Work
|課程老師||Roger Kay Allen, Ph.D.|
|課程評價||4.5 分(2,068 個評分)|
What students are saying
“Dr. Allen is very knowledgeable instructor. He gave great examples during the course. All of his shared stories added more “life-like” explanations to his examples. He really knows his material . Very helpful course.” Danet
- Individuals who want to improve their ability to handle conflict in their personal lives
- Employees who are experiencing conflict on the job
- Leaders who want to create a work climate that encourages open dialogue and conflict resolution
- Conflict management skills to solve problems and maintain healthy relationships
- How to prevent disagreements from becoming unhealthy conflict
- A concrete framework and steps for entering into difficult conversations and resolving conflict
- The mindset, confidence and skills to facilitate conflict resolution
- The advantages and disadvantages of different communication styles
- How to calm and manage yourself during conflict
- Conflict management at home and on the job with lots of real-world examples
Mastering Conflict Management and Resolution at Work
|課程老師||Dr. Priya Nalkur|
|課程評價||4.4 分(3,210 個評分)|
Does interpersonal conflict make you cringe? Don’t worry; you’re not alone. Many of us would rather get the black plague than have to confront someone about a conflict. But avoiding conflict never helped anyone. This course will make it easier for yo
- Early and mid-stage career professionals who want to improve their workplace communication and emotional intelligence
- Professionals who want to learn strategies for resolving workplace conflict and fostering strong relationships with their colleagues.
- Define conflict and identify your conflict handling style
- Use strategies to manage your defensiveness
- Tools to help you resolve any conflict and remain calm in heated arguments
- Methods for recovering from conflict, rebuilding trust, forgiving, and apologizing
Culture | How to Manage Team Conflict
|課程評價||4.5 分(3,244 個評分)|
Culture is not so easily defined. We think about culture as the mix of ingredients to get a recipe right. How to manage team conflict with Learoy Tonight will provide you with the skills and knowledge to understand what drives culture and what you ca
- Anyone looking to boost their skills as a leader
- Anyone with an interest in driving strong business and team culture
- Anyone looking to develop their workplace into an environment where people want to be
- Anyone with leadership or management experience, whether in a junior to middle management level or those who wish to move into a middle/senior management role
- Anyone from a small, medium or large organisation
- Understand how perceptions create conflict
- Determine factors that create unhealthy team conflict
- Harness healthy conflict in teams
- Communicate effectively in conflict
- Manage conflict conversations
- Balance speaking and listening in conversations
Conflict Management at Work: Real World Strategies & Tools
|課程評價||4.5 分(1,566 個評分)|
Conflict is an inevitable part of working life. And it’s not always bad.
But, often, it is. It can be stressful, harm productivity, spoil working relationships, and lead to damaging behaviors.
And, if you have any level of responsibility as a team
- Managers and supervisors at all levels
- Recognize the signs of conflict early, so you have a chance to stop it
- Reduce the incidence of conflict, by listening well
- Understand how conflict escalates, so you can stay calm and stop the escalation
- De-escalate conflict, so you bring your relationship back to normal
- Resolve conflict, using a variety of strategies and tactics
- Develop your resistance to being drawn into conflict
SELF DEFENSE: Mental & Physical Game for Defending Yourself
|課程評價||4.3 分(115 個評分)|
Over 200,000 people from 194 countries enrolled in Jimmy’s courses
Featured in “Entrepreneur” and “Business Insider” magazines
Taught by 3x World Champion in Thai Boxing & Winner of the first Udemy Innovation Award
Overall, 30,000+ TOP Reviews
- Anybody who would like to learn how to resolve conflicts (ideally without using violence)
- Anybody who would like to get a better understanding of the conflict dynamics
- Anybody who would like to increase their confidence not to appear as a potential victim
- Anybody who wants to learn how to defend themselves from aggressors
- Understand conflict dynamics and how to behave in conflict situations
- Learn how to avoid conflict escalation
- When conflicts escalate learn how to defend yourself
- Learn basic self defence techniques taught by the 3x World Champion in Thai Boxing
- Increase your level of inner and perceived confidence so you don’t look like a victim
- Learn how to control your emotions and maintain your composure
- Learn what to do when you end up on the ground
- Learn how the distance works in fighting and how to use it to your advantage
- Learn the basics of throwing punches
- Learn basic fighting drills you can practice at home
- Understand why being a “tough guy” is usually not what it seems to be
- Learn how to stop caring what people think about you and embrace a Stoic mentality
- Watch almost 3 hours of HQ videos filmed by a professional movie crew
- Learn from 3x World Champion in Thai Boxing & Bestselling Udemy Instructor
Managing conflict with skill and confidence
|課程評價||4.2 分(1,455 個評分)|
Conflict is inevitable. It is a fact of life and most people are afraid of it. But you don’t have to be. Conflicts grow out of disagreement, or simply difference. This course will give you all you need to prevent or manage conflict, whether it invol
- Anyone who wants to learn how to turn potential conflicts into constructive conversations.
- People who want to be more confident when dealing with conflict.
- Managers who need to improve their conflict resolution skills.
- Helping professionals who need to engage with clients and avoid confrontation.
- Trainee mediators, conflict resolvers, arbitrators and lawyers.
- Students will be able to manage conflict situations more effectively and deal with anger and strong emotional responses in a constructive way.
- The vital keys to preventing escalation and dispute.
- How to turn potential flare-ups into constructive conversations.
- Ways to engage with people who might become confrontational.
Managing Generational Conflict
|課程評價||4.5 分(693 個評分)|
Would you like to reduce the conflict and improve the relationships in your personal and professional life? This course can help you do that by revealing a major hidden cause behind a lot of the conflicts and miscommunication we all face—generational
- MARKETERS – powerfully connect with target markets by speaking to core values and turn customers into raving fans
- MANAGERS – reduce conflict and connect easily with employees of different generations
- INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTORS – communicate better with your manager and co-workers so you can be more productive and get better raises and performance reviews
- INDEPENDENT PROFESSIONALS (real estate agents, financial planners, etc.) – strengthen relationships with current clients, attract new ones more effectively, and improve loyalty and referrals
- ANYONE – better understand yourself and others from different generations so you can reduce the conflict and improve the relationships in your life
- Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Create a culture of greater inclusion and collaboration across different generations
- Decrease workplace conflict and increase employee engagement and productivity
- Implement effective strategies for recruitment, retention, rewards, and incentives
- Make and instant and lasting connection with customers of different generations
- Improve customer service and turn customers into raving fans
- Increase market share by designing products and services that speak to customer values
- Define the 6 Value Populations and the 9 core values and 12 workplace attributes associated with each one
- Explain the generational shift occurring from an in-dependent to inter-dependent cultural model
Anger Management & Conflict Resolution Program – (4 hours)
|課程評價||4.3 分(354 個評分)|
Anger Management & Conflict Resolution Program will help you understand and manage your anger so that it doesn’t explode into rage. At the end of the day, the only thing that brings joy and meaning to life is having loving meaningful relationships wi
- Anyone who would like to understand anger and why it turns into rage.
- Anger Management & Conflict Resolution Program will help you understand and manage your anger so that it doesn’t explode into rage. At the end of the day, the only thing that brings joy and meaning to life is having loving meaningful relationships with family and friends. The purpose of this program is to help you develop a better quality of life by improving your relationships.
- 【2023年】十大SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)課程熱門排行推薦與優惠精選！
- 【2023年】十大HR 分析課程熱門排行推薦與優惠精選！