本文章推薦「CFA® Level 1 (2021/2022) – Complete Derivatives」、「Introduction to Futures & Options」、「Introduction to Futures & Options trading- A 360 degree view」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- CFA® Level 1 (2021/2022) – Complete Derivatives
- Introduction to Futures & Options
- Introduction to Futures & Options trading- A 360 degree view
- Derivatives for Level 1 CFA® Exam
- Enroll as a Beginner, Exit as a Trader
- The Ultimate and Complete Course on High-Probability Trading
- Introduction to Financial Derivatives
|評價|| 4.5 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.2 分|
| 4.3 分|
| 4.7 分|
| 4.8 分|
| 4.5 分|
|學生||10,120 人人||5,346 人人||934 人人||476 人人||273 人人||127 人人||38 人人|
|課程描述||Deep dive into Derivatives with the Bestselling CFA® prep course provider | With visual learning + Quizzes||An introduction to derivatives, demonstrating their common features & how they differ from other financial instruments.||Stock Trading vs Futures trading, Options trading, Index Options, Stock Options, Financial trading and Option strategies||Learn everything about Level 1 CFA® exam derivatives: options, swaps, forwards and futures. Videos and questions.||Unravel Market Myths||The only course on derivatives trading you will ever need||Understanding Forwards, Futures, Swaps and Options and the basics of derivatives trading with case studies|
CFA® Level 1 (2021/2022) – Complete Derivatives
|課程老師||PrepNuggets | by Keith Tan, CFA|
|課程評價||4.5 分(1,399 個評分)|
Bestselling and Highest Rated CFA® courses on Udemy!
(for 2021 and 2022* CFA® Level I exam)
The CFA® program is rewarding but gruelling. The majority of candidates fail the exam. In order to pass, you are going to need much more than summaries or c
- This course is for CFA Level 1 Candidates
- This course is for people who are interested in the CFA Program
- You will be introduced the the various types of derivatives in the markets: forwards, futures, swaps, options and credit derivatives.
- You will be able to discuss the benefits and shortcomings of derivatives.
- You will learn the difference between pricing and valuation for derivatives.
- You will learn the concepts in pricing and valuation of forwards, futures, swaps, and options.
Introduction to Futures & Options
|課程評價||4.5 分(735 個評分)|
This course will introduce derivatives in general, to demonstrate the common features of derivatives and how they differ from other sorts of financial instruments. The course will then segue into a detailed discussion – first on Futures contracts
- All levels of participants are encouraged to take this course.
- You’ll learn a general overview of derivatives
- You’ll be able to define what derivatives are and differentiate between different types
- You’ll learn the features of futures contracts, as well as trading and cash flows
- You’ll learn the fundamentals of options, their contract features, and pricing basics
- You’ll learn about futures contract pricing
Introduction to Futures & Options trading- A 360 degree view
|課程老師||Ravi Kumar K|
|課程評價||4.2 分(129 個評分)|
In this course ,You will learn the following aspects of Futures trading and Options trading
What are Futures – Basic terminology of Futures
Placing order of Futures, closing of Futures and insights on Margin requirements of Futures and risk manage
- Beginners of Futures and Option traders
- People interested in stock markets
- Curious about learning derivatives
- Basics of Futures and Options
- Terminology related to Futures and Options
- How to place orders in Futures and Options with live examples
- How to hedge positions
- Understanding Risk and Reward
- Option selling vs Option buying
- Strategies to make most out of Futures and options
- Index Futures vs Stock Futures
- Histroical examples of volatile events
- Concepts related to Option pricing
- Instrinic Value and Time Value
- Volatility and Impact on Option pricing
- Understanding Margin requirement
- How calculate profit & loss
- Call Option
- Put Option
- F&O Strategies
Derivatives for Level 1 CFA® Exam
|課程評價||4.3 分(58 個評分)|
A derivative is a financial instrument whose value depends on the value of some underlying asset. There are a number of different assets that may serve as underlying assets for derivatives, for example stocks, stock indices, bonds, interest rat
- Though course is prepared for CFA Candidates, everyone that wants to learn about derivative investments, will be satisfied with it.
- You will learn about option strategies, futures, forwards, arbitrage and anything related to derivatives.
Enroll as a Beginner, Exit as a Trader
|課程評價||4.7 分(2 個評分)|
Comprehension of the complex topic of Share Market and Derivatives in an easy & simple manner! Provides the right platform to begin your journey in derivatives trading to enhance your earnings at a later date, if you desire so.
India is emerging & c
- Who are keen to understand the nuances of Share / Currency / Capital / Commodity markets without any background in this regard!
- Students who are keen to learn about share trading, derivatives trading, futures and options
- Birds view on Fundamentals & Basics of Share / Currency & Commodity markets derivatives! Our real life examples makes easy to relate & learning becomes enjoyable Journey
- Derivative Trading
The Ultimate and Complete Course on High-Probability Trading
|課程評價||4.8 分(17 個評分)|
I have created this extremely comprehensive derivatives trading course with the sole purpose of helping aspiring and even experienced derivatives traders who are constantly losing money due to bad trading practices and inherent psychological hurdles.
- Individuals look to get into trading
- Traders looking to become more disciplined in their approach
- Traders looking to become profitable
- Traders looking to enhance their knowledge
- Derivatives Trading
- Forex Trading
- Trading Psychology
- Trading Risk Management
- Indices Trading
- Commodity Trading
Introduction to Financial Derivatives
|課程老師||MT Training & Consultancy|
|課程評價||4.5 分(13 個評分)|
· You will understand the main categories of Financial Derivatives: forwards, futures, swaps and options and all related terms about derivatives trading with case studies
· You will learn how to make scenario analysis for Cross Currency Forwards,
- • You will understand the main categories of Financial Derivatives: forwards, futures, swaps and options and all related terms about derivatives trading with case studies
- • You will learn how to make scenario analysis and calculate the potential payoff for Cross Currency Forwards, Cross Currency Swaps, Interest Rate Swaps (IRS), Forward Rate Agreement (FRA) by solving examples
- • You will learn the basics of options valuation and Greeks. You will understand how to calculate the Breakeven point and make scenario analysis and simulate the potential payoff on Options.
- • You will be able to discuss effects of Monetary Policy Decisions, Economical Environment, Market Efficiency, Volatility and Leverage on the value of derivatives and the basics of margin valuation.