本文章推薦「Drones For Beginners 2020」、「Make an Open Source Drone」、「DRONES: THE BEGINNER GUIDE」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- Drones For Beginners 2020
- Make an Open Source Drone
- DRONES: THE BEGINNER GUIDE
- Drones: how to tell aerial stories
- The Complete Drone Business Course – 5 Courses in 1
- Model, Simulate and Control a Drone in MATLAB & SIMULINK
- Drone Programming with Python – Face Recognition & Tracking
- Introduction to Fixed-Wing Drone Design
- Introduction to 2 & 3D Drone Modeling With Agisoft Metashape
- Drone Flying 101: A beginner’s guide for drone enthusiasts
|評價|| 4.5 分|
| 4.6 分|
| 4.8 分|
| 4.2 分|
| 4.6 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.3 分|
| 4.2 分|
| 4.7 分|
|學生||9,814 人人||6,860 人人||6,131 人人||2,838 人人||2,242 人人||2,018 人人||1,807 人人||1,717 人人||784 人人||710 人人|
|課程描述||A DIY manual for quadcopter basics.||A fun project in which you learn about drones by making one. Use the Pixhawk or Multiwii AIO flight controllers||Learn the drone market, the rules in some countries , maneuvers and be a DRONE PILOT||Don’t just film something from the sky. Tell a real story and film beautiful places with your drone.||Discover the secrets to starting a highly profitable drone business! From novice to pro in easy steps.||Simulate a DJI Mavic Pro in Matlab & SIMULINK and design your own PID controllers for altitude and attitude control.||Operating drone with network programming, face recognition using OpenCV, automatic tracking, implementing web camera||Learn how to design fixed-wing drones for specific missions. Explore tradeoffs in aircraft design and performance.||Building 2D & 3D Models with drone images and Metashape. Drone flight setups and basic modeling with Metashape||Learn best practices to successfully fly your first drone, including basic regulation, airspace, & photo/video tips|
|課程評價||4.5 分(141 個評分)|
A step-by-step video guide to understanding and building your very own drone. The course will take someone who has little to no prior experience with radio controlled model flying to someone that fully understands all the basic concepts by building a
- This course is aimed at complete beginners with no prior knowledge of building a radio controlled drone. The course is probably not for you if you are already some experience in building or flying drones.
- Understand the theory behind how drones work.
- Understand the basic concepts involved in radio controlled model flying.
- Understand the individual components that make up a drone.
- Build a complete quad copter drone from scratch.
Make an Open Source Drone
|課程老師||Dr. Peter Dalmaris|
|課程評價||4.6 分(998 個評分)|
PLEASE READ: We have just updated this course! We have published a new section in which we show how to upgrade the drone so that it uses the Pixhawk flight controll
- Intermediate-level maker looking for a fun outdoors activity
- Anyone interested in drones for recreational use
- Understand the different types of multi-rotor drones.
- Understand flight terminology.
- Understand the principles of drone flight.
- Understand the roles of propellers, motors, flight controller, ESC in drone flight.
- Understand the use of LiPo batteries and their use.
- Understand the use of GPS in drone flight.
- Understand how to bind a radio receiver and transmitter.
- Understand the necessary drone pre-flight checks.
- Understand the basic safety and legal requirements involved in recreational drone flight.
- Assemble a quadcopter from parts available in the market.
- Upload the MultiPirateNG firmware to the Crius V2 flight controller.
- Use the open source Mission Planner software to configure a drone.
- Practice flying their quadcopter and fun while becoming better pilots!
- Learn how to use the Pixhawk flight controller.
DRONES: THE BEGINNER GUIDE
|課程評價||4.8 分(149 個評分)|
IMPORTANT: THIS COURSE IS A TRANSLATION OF THE UDEMY COURSE IN PORTUGUESE “DRONES: APRENDA A PILOTAR E ABRA SEU NEGÓCIO”. CLASSES THAT REFER TO THE PROCESS OF LEGALIZATION OF THE USE OF DRONES IN BRAZIL WERE REPLACED BY CLASSES WITH THE OVERVIEW OF L
- People who want to know General flight rules in the world
- People who want to learn how to fly a drone
- Learn about the market and drone usage applications
- Know the models and manufacturers of drones
- Choosing and buying a drone for your need
- Know the rules and how some countries regulate the use of the drones
- Get to know the telemetry screen of DJI Go 4 software
- Learn piloting maneuvers with basic exercises
- Learn intermediate level maneuvers
- TO BE A DRONE PILOT
Drones: how to tell aerial stories
|課程評價||4.2 分(540 個評分)|
The first course that applies narrative fiction exclusively to aerial footage. [UPDATED JANUARY 2020]
What is it about?
If you want not only to take beautiful pictures of the sky with your drone, but also tell exciting stories, that have a beginn
- Anyone interested in enhancing their skills in aerial productions
- If you want to go a step further and not just film beautiful scenery but expressing feelings or stories
- If you want to create experiences for the viewer, this is your course
- If you are only looking for legal advice, this is sadly not your course
- Although the basic security guidelines and common sense actions will be taught in this course
- Tell astonishing stories trough aerial filming
- Don’t just film landscapes, create stories
- A whole new perception about aerial productions
- A really good story has a great pre and post production.
- You will know how to fly properly and film breathtaking shots
- You will organise your productions much more efficiently and professionally
- The course will be updated weekly
The Complete Drone Business Course – 5 Courses in 1
|課程評價||4.6 分(436 個評分)|
Drone Business Course Covering Everything To Start Making Money With A Drone!
★★★★★ All-in-one course to start any drone business!
Easy Step-By-Step How To
- Anyone who wants to start a highly profitable drone business
- Anyone who has a drone and wants to use it to make money
- Anyone who wants a new exciting career with drones
- Have a highly profitable drone business
- Enjoy working on your terms and making great money
- Get new drone clients for free with easy marketing strategies
- Avoid common mistakes of other drone business owners
Model, Simulate and Control a Drone in MATLAB & SIMULINK
|課程評價||4.5 分(444 個評分)|
One of the only comprehensive, detailed and approachable online courses taking you from the mathematical modelling of a quadcopter drone to MATLAB/SIMULINK implementation and PID control design.
Today, drones are everywhere, from ultra high tech mil
- Anyone interested in being able to design control systems for any kind of machine or engineering system.
- Anyone interested in harnessing the power of MATLAB & Simulink for engineering design.
- Anyone interested in learning about robotics and PID control.
- Anyone interested in learning how to model real life engineering systems.
- Anyone interested in drones, their systems and dynamics of flight.
- Understand the functioning and physics behind drones’ battery systems.
- Approximate the performance of any DC motor or propeller from empirical data mathematically.
- Understand and harness the Physics of a Drone.
- Convert physical motion (throttle, roll, pitch, yaw) to voltage signals.
- Derive, understand and model the rotational dynamics of a drone (pitch, roll and yaw motion).
- Derive, understand and model the linear dynamics of a drone (3D linear acceleration, velocity and position).
- Implement mathematical functions in Matlab and Simulink.
- Create and test an engineering model in Simulink.
- Design, tune and implement automated PID algorithms (altitude control and rotational dynamics).
- Use and understand common Simulink blocks.
Drone Programming with Python – Face Recognition & Tracking
|課程老師||酒井 潤 （さかい じゅん）|
|課程評價||4.5 分(232 個評分)|
As you may know, robot technology is now very advanced. As an engineer working in one of the top IT companies in Silicon Valley for over 12 years, I feel that the trend to replace humans with robots will continue for quite a long time
In this course
- People who are interested in programming drones.
- People who are interested in the next generation of autonomous driving and elementary image recognition
- People who are willing to develop an app using Python
- Remote automatic drone operation using Python
- Face recognition programming using OpenCV
- How to implement a web camera app using Flask’s web framework
- Automatic tracking using face recognition with drone camera
Introduction to Fixed-Wing Drone Design
|課程評價||4.3 分(282 個評分)|
Now is the best time in history to be involved in aircraft design.
Drones are used for agriculture, search and rescue, package delivery, and will be used for many missions not even thought up yet. Because drones have to be specially designed for eac
- Anyone who wants to learn how to design fixed wing drones
- Anyone who is curious about aircraft design
- Those who just want to learn something new!
- How to design fixed-wing drones to mission requirements
- How to perform basic sizing of the airframe
- How to select an appropriate propulsion system
- How to do basic airfoil analysis
- How to improve the aerodynamic efficiency of your airframe
- An understanding of tradeoffs for mission requirements
Introduction to 2 & 3D Drone Modeling With Agisoft Metashape
|課程老師||Richard L Charpentier|
|課程評價||4.2 分(241 個評分)|
This course covers 2D & 3D Modeling with DJI drones and Agisoft’s Metashape. In this class students will learn about capturing images with their DJI drones for creating models. Students will then walk through the process of generating 2D & 3D model
- Drone Pilots who want to grow their drone business
- Drone pilots who understand the basics of drone modeling
- Drone pilots who already understand drone flight basics, and the rules for drone flight in their country.
- Beginning drone modeling students
- In this course students will learn about creating Drone Models and Maps with Agisoft Metashape
- Students will be shown drone modeling capture applications
- Students will be exposed to the process of autonomous drone flight for building 2D and 3D Models
- Students will learn about Metshape’s Standard and Pro versions and the differences between them
- Students will learn about Digital Elevation Models, Orthomosaic Models, and 3D Models made with Metashape
- Students will be able to practice their own drone models with several image sets included in this course.
- Beginning students should develop a very good handle on the workflow process from drone to finished model in Metashape.
Drone Flying 101: A beginner’s guide for drone enthusiasts
|課程評價||4.7 分(196 個評分)|
Flying your drone for the first time can be intimidating for beginners. Am I going to crash? How does the remote control work? How high and how far can I fly? Can I fly at the Grand Canyon? Am I allowed to fly over people? Can I get paid to fly my dr
- Novice drone pilots looking to know more about regulation, airspace and basic drone flying skills.
- Anyone who just purchased a new drone and wants to safely and legally enjoy their new hobby.
- Anyone waiting to receive their first drone and looking to get information to “hit the ground” running.
- If you are already experienced and know about airspace and regulation, this course will NOT be challenging.
- Learn the different components of your drone and how to properly care for them.
- Learn the regulation for drone hobbyists (non-commercial).
- Understand the different types of airspace and learn how to safely and legally fly near airports.
- Understand basic weather phenomenon and how to avoid them.
- Learn how to safely conduct your first flight.
- Learn the basic flight maneuvers and how to safely control your drone.
- Learn about basic photography and videography, including the use of ND filters.