本文章推薦「Master Microcontroller and Embedded Driver Development(MCU1)」、「Embedded Systems using the ARM Mbed Platform」、「Foundations of Embedded Systems with ARM Cortex and STM32」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- Master Microcontroller and Embedded Driver Development(MCU1)
- Embedded Systems using the ARM Mbed Platform
- Foundations of Embedded Systems with ARM Cortex and STM32
- Embedded Systems Object-Oriented Programming in C/C++
- Master bare metal embedded system programming with AVR uC
- Embedded Systems Job Interview 101
- USB Behind the Scenes: Hands-on HID Firmware Development
- Unit Testing & Other Embedded Software Catalysts
- Hands on projects with the I2C protocol – Learn by doing!
- Mastering Cypress PSoC-An Embedded System Design perspective
| 4.6 分
| 4.2 分
| 4.6 分
| 4.4 分
| 4.7 分
| 4.0 分
| 4.7 分
| 4.4 分
| 4.4 分
| 4.3 分
|Learn bare metal driver development using Embedded C: Writing drivers for STM32 GPIO,I2C,SPI,USART from scratch
|Learn how to implement different electronic interfaces using the revolutionary mbed platform from ARM.
|A 14 day proven course to a higher paying career in embedded systems, with deep understanding of ARM Cortex and STM32
|End-to-End Firmware and Driver Development: UART,GPIO,TIMER, etc. From Datasheet to Embedded C and C++
|Learn embedded C, assembly & mixed programming, AVR microcontroller internals, GPIO, EEPROM & more
|This course is a 360 overview of embedded systems paradigm: competencies needed, how to get prepared, and what to expect
|The #1 video course that explains programming bare-metal firmware for USB human interface devices (HID) step by step.
|Dr. Surly’s School for Mad Scientists: Introduction to Test Driven Development for Embedded & System Software in C
|Gain a deep understanding of the I2C and GPIO peripherals with hands on embedded systems projects using STM32
|Design Hardware, Develop Firmware & Integrate both to see the reflection of your idea.
Master Microcontroller and Embedded Driver Development(MCU1)
|FastBit Embedded Brain Academy
|4.6 分(6,185 個評分)
>> Your Search for In-depth Micro-controller Programming Course ends here !!<<< Learn bare metal driver development using Embedded C : Writing drivers for STM32 GPIO,I2C,SPI,USART from scratch English Subtitles/CCs are enabled for this course Upd
- Professionals interested in exploring Embedded systems
- Hobbyists and students who want to start their career in Embedded world
- If you think about ’embedded’ then think about taking this course. you will not be disappointe
- This Course may not be suitable for those people who are looking for quick prototyping using boards such as Arduino
- Understand Right ways of Handling and programming MCU Peripherals
- Develop Peripheral drivers for your Microcontroller
- Understand complete Driver Development steps right from scratch for GPIO,SPI,I2C and USART.
- Learn Writing peripheral driver headers, prototyping APIs and implementation
- Explore MCU data sheets, Reference manuals, start-up Codes to get things done
- Learn Right ways of handling/configuring Interrupts for various peripherals
- Learn about Peripheral IRQs/Vector table/NVIC interfaces and many
- Learn about Configuration/status/Control registers of various Peripherals
- Demystifying behind the scene working details of SPI,I2C,GPIOs,USART etc.
- Explore hidden secretes of MCU bus interfaces, clock sources, MCU clock configurations, etc.
- Understand right ways of enabling/configuring peripheral clocks/serial clocks/baud rates of various serial protocols
- Learn about MCUs AHB, APB bus protocols
- Learn about different MCU clocks like HCLK, PCLK, PLL,etc
- Learn to capture/decode/analyze traces of serial protocols on Logic analyzer
- Learn about Quick ways of debugging peripheral issues with case studies
Embedded Systems using the ARM Mbed Platform
|Eduvance (Microchip Certified Trainer, AUP Trainer, CUA Trainer)
|4.2 分(320 個評分)
This course teaches and walks through the implementation of various interfaces with the ARM mbed platform. The mbed development platform is the fastest way to create products based on ARM microcontrollers. The project is being developed by ARM, its P
- Hobbyists with a background in electronics
- Undergraduate students in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunication/Computer Engineering
- Graduate students in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunication/Computer Engineering
- Working professionals in the electronics industry
- By the end of this course you will be familiar with the ARM mbed platform
- You will learn the fundamentals of LEDs. Seven Segment Displays, LCDs, Analog and Serial Interfaces
- Basics of C programming
Foundations of Embedded Systems with ARM Cortex and STM32
|4.6 分(597 個評分)
✓ Do you like working with microcontrollers, sensors, and other embedded devices?
✓ Do you want a successful career in embedded systems, but can’t find the right resources?
✓ Are you preparing for a job interview in embedded systems?
✓ Do you al
- An embedded systems enthusiast, professional or student who is struggling to start programming on the ARM Cortex-M platform
- Worked with Arduino before, and has basic working knowledge of embedded systems
- Worked with 8-bit and 16-bit microcontrollers and want to venture into the world of 32-bit microcontrollers
- Already been working with ARM Cortex microcontrollers and want to gain a deeper understanding of the processor’s fundamentals
- In-depth understanding of the ARM Cortex fundamentals
- Set up a free and open source toolchain on your computer to program, flash and debug ARM based microcontrollers
- Core register functionality like stack pointers, link registers, program counters, control registers, vector tables
- Understand different types of exceptions on the ARM Cortex-M processor and what each of them mean
- Understand different peripherals and how to program them
- Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL) Libraries and how to use them
- Feel confident and comfortable programming applications on the Cortex-M platform
- What is a programmers model and how it works for an ARM Cortex-M
- Unprivileged and privileged software execution levels
- Vector Table Offset Register (VTOR) and its uses
- Big Endian Format vs Little Endian Format
- OpenOCD (Open source debugger)
- STCubeMX Application and how to generate HAL drivers
Embedded Systems Object-Oriented Programming in C/C++
|4.4 分(189 個評分)
Welcome to the Embedded Systems Object-Oriented Programming course.
This course is for anyone seeking to improve their embedded firmware development skills. This course focuses on how to apply object-oriented principles to embedded firmware develop
- This course is for anyone seeking to improve their embedded firmware development skills. This course focuses on how to apply object-oriented principles to embedded firmware development.
- Apply Objected-Oriented Principles to Firmware development
- Write Objected-Oriented Embedded-C Applications
- Write Objected-Oriented Embedded-C++ Applications
- Write Embedded Systems Drivers and Libraries using Objected Oriented C and C++
- Write firmware by applying Object-Oriented principles like Polymorphism, Inheritance and Encapsulation in C and C++
- Write embedded drivers from scratch in C++ using information from the datasheet. E.g. GPIO drivers, TIMERS drivers, UART drivers etc.
- Write embedded drivers from scratch in object-oriented C using information from the datasheet. E.g. GPIO drivers, TIMERS drivers, UART drivers etc.
Master bare metal embedded system programming with AVR uC
|4.7 分(124 個評分)
>>> Your Search for In-depth Embedded System Programming Course ends here!! <<< If you want to know how to kick start embedded programming skill and level up your career, read on. Hello, my name is Arabinda Verma and I have spent more than 15 years
- Students who want to learn/understand a fairly complex microcontroller based project from scratch
- Students who are studying embedded system & want to acquire deeper insight
- Engineers who want to kick-start career in embedded system programming
- Individual who wants to learn microcontroller & programming
- Hobbits & electronics enthusiast
- AVR Micro-controller architecture & it’s working – Instruction execution, pipelining, stack pointer & interrupts
- C, AVR assembly programming & implement mixed language projects
- Arguments and return values passing from a function to another, how memory & CPU registers are allocated during program execution
- How hardware manages program stack and management of local & global variables
- Interrupts, interrupt vector table (IVT) and interrupt service routine (ISR), IVT & ISR programming
- Build environment setup, GNU tools & utilities & build automation using GNU Make
- Setup in-circuit programmer and USB-Serial adapter, flash & configure ATmega328 micro-controller
- GPIO Programming, 4×4 keypad interfacing & driver development
Embedded Systems Job Interview 101
|Smart Embedded Choice
|4.0 分(289 個評分)
Learn how to handle embedded systems job interviews. This course is a 360 overview of embedded systems paradigm: competencies needed, how to get prepared, and what to expect. The course is also a good tool to assess your skills and understand what ba
- students and fresh grads who are interested in pursing career in the field of embedded systems.
- Professionals who are pursing a career in the field of embedded systems.
- Anyone who is preparing for the next embedded system job interview.
- Anyone who wants to get a 360 overview of the embedded system paradigm.
- Have a complete understanding for competencies needed, how to get prepared, and what to expect in an embedded system interview.
- Have a 360 degree overview of the embedded system paradigm
- Better prepare your resume for an embedded systems Job position
- Get a free professional technical resume proof-reading
USB Behind the Scenes: Hands-on HID Firmware Development
|4.7 分(130 個評分)
Have you ever wanted to develop your own device that can be connected to a computer using USB? Are you familiar with using USB <-> UART adapters but want to take your USB knowledge and understanding to the next ultimate level? If yes, then this cours
- Anyone who wants to understand how the complex USB systems work behind the scenes.
- Embedded engineers who want to develop USB devices.
- Engineers who want to enrich their knowledge in embedded systems in general.
- Engineers who want to write modular and maintainable firmware.
- Write a bare-metal firmware for USB 2.0 human interface devices (HID) without using any third-party libraries or code generators.
- Implement USB device driver and USB 2.0 protocol framework.
- Program a fully functional USB mouse from zero.
- Understand the generic USB descriptors and the descriptors specific to human interface device (HID) class.
- Deal with native USB (WITHOUT any conversion to UART)
- Use ARM Cortex-M4 based microcontroller (STM32F4xx), one of the most developed and famous MCU in the world.
- Debug USB communication using Wireshark and Linux SysLog.
- Read different parts of ARM Cortex-M4 reference manual and extract the important information efficiently.
- Understanding how USB 2.0 protocol works in full speed mode.
- Understand USB endpoints, pipes, transfer types, packets, transactions, frames, power supply, topology, and many more.
- Learn the basic mechanical and electrical specifications of the USB (connectors, cables, speed enumeration resistors, and many more).
- Know the history and motivation behind developing the universal serial bus (USB).
- Learn using Single Wire Output (SWO) to send logs to the debugging host.
- Increase your productivity and code portability by using ARM CMSIS.
- Document your code using Doxygen syntax.
Unit Testing & Other Embedded Software Catalysts
|4.4 分(377 個評分)
Welcome to Dr. Surly’s School for Mad Scientists!
Unit Testing and Test Driven Development help smart, capable developers like you create robust, reliable, and maintainable software that lets you sleep soundly at night. In this course you will apply
- This course is for C developers seeking to learn Unit Testing and Test Driven Development. If you are new to the C language or programming for hardware, this course may be too advanced for you.
- Develop Embedded and System Software in C using Unit Tests.
- Apply Test Driven Development practices and design patterns to your own projects.
- Produce quality, maintainable, and self-documented software designs through test-first thinking.
- Understand how to use the open source Unity test framework
- Take over the world.
Hands on projects with the I2C protocol – Learn by doing!
|4.4 分(131 個評分)
Welcome to this course on embedded systems for STM32: I2C protocol masterclass. The I2C communication protocol is a popular protocol that microcontrollers use to talk to various devices such as EEPROMS and NVRAMs, ADCs and DACs, I/O interfaces for po
- An embedded systems enthusiast, professional or student who wants to explore the peripherals of a microcontroller
- If you wish to master the I2C communication protocol
- If you wish to gain a deep understanding of the GPIO peripheral
- Already been working with ARM Cortex microcontrollers and want to gain a deeper understanding of the processor’s peripherals
- Be able to set up I2C communication between microcontrollers and thousands of I2C devices available in the market
- Understand how OLED displays work and know how to display content on them
- Gain a deep understanding of how to set up I2C communication between a STM32 Nucleo microcontroller and a Linear Technologies LTC2990 Current, Voltage and Temperature sensor
- Understand how to enable GPIO input to read input into the microcontroller from push buttons
- Understand Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL) Libraries and how to use them
- Feel confident and comfortable programming applications on the Cortex-M platform
- Read datasheets for I2C slave devices to figure out how to make them work with a microcontroller master
Mastering Cypress PSoC-An Embedded System Design perspective
|4.3 分(116 個評分)
It is the beginning course in “Mastering Cypress PSoC” series & It is on Embedded System Design perspective. It teaches you developing embedded applications on an unconventional processing element PSoC. It gives an experience of working on PSoC Creat
- Student/Hobbyist/Engineer/Anyone with electronics background.
- Those who want to experience unconventional processing element
- Those who are beginners and want to be master in developing embedded applications.
- Build applications on unconventional processing element PSoC
- Work comfortably on PSoC creator
- Develop firmware for embedded processors
- Configure various digital and analog peripherals, and interface them to PSoC
- Customize PSoC to suit the requirement of system designer
- Will learn the fundamentals of discrete components like LED, LCD, Switches etc.,
- Can pick suitable communication protocols and program them to initiate communication
- Can drive the processor into low power modes like Sleep, Hibernate etc.,
- Can update the Firmware on the field with Bootloader
- Able to Interface sensors like Accelerometer, Temperature Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor etc., to the CPU