本文章推薦「Performance Management For Managers」、「 The Essentials of Feedback & Performance Management」、「Effectively Managing Employee Performance」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- Performance Management For Managers
-  The Essentials of Feedback & Performance Management
- Effectively Managing Employee Performance
- Management Coaching Employee Performance Coach Certification
- Performance Management: Build a High Performing Team
- Management Skills – Build Employee Engagement & Performance
- Talent Development for Leaders: Develop Your High-Potentials
- Understanding Performance Management as an HR Professional
- 7 steps to effective Performance Management Conversations
|評價|| 4.3 分|
| 4.2 分|
| 4.3 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.2 分|
| 4.3 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.0 分|
|學生||9,032 人人||6,993 人人||5,780 人人||5,644 人人||5,102 人人||4,331 人人||3,482 人人||3,185 人人||2,667 人人||15 人人|
|課程描述||Learn to successfully monitor, encourage and positively improve the performance of employees in the workplace||Used at Citibank®, Yelp!®, Oracle®, and other leading firms. Build your communication skills and earn your certificate!||Learn how to prevent performance problems, identify, counsel, and take action.||Set expectations, assess performance, provide feedback, increase productivity, develop employee potential||Transform the way you manage your teams performance||8 Practical Management & Leadership Skills and Techniques to Develop Higher Employee Engagement and Performance + E-book||Become a talent management leader and develop your employees for success!||This course is designed for human resources professionals or those who wish to learn more about performance management.||Motivate, energise and inspire your people to perform at their best and get results||教你學會如何進行結果&過程兼具的績效管理|
Performance Management For Managers
|課程老師||Life Progression Project|
|課程評價||4.3 分(2,449 個評分)|
If you want to effectively manage the performance of your employees, then this is course for you! Performance Management For Managers introduces you to working with employees to align their goals with your companies goals. In this course you’ll learn
- Anyone who wants to learn how to effectively manage an individual or team’s performance
- Anyone looking to boost engagement and their work culture
- Anyone looking to become a stronger leader
- Support employees in creating and implementing goals
- Assess and evaluate performances of individuals
- Create a plan for success that aligns with the company’s vision
 The Essentials of Feedback & Performance Management
|課程評價||4.2 分(1,404 個評分)|
This course is used at Citibank®, Yelp!®, Oracle®, and other leading organizations.
Version 3: Fresh for 2021
5/5 Stars: “Great course, short so easy to binge watch. Very practical and detailed examples and situations.” – Audrey Morcos
- Team leaders and managers aspiring to greater team success
- Professionals looking to develop more finely-tuned “soft skills
- Startup teams wanting to build clarity and momentum
- Freelancers seeking for help managing clients effectively
- Team members working for higher responsibility and pay
- How to build trust within teams, within organizations, or as a new manager.
- Verbal, group, and digital communication skills associated with performance management and giving and soliciting feedback.
- Specific modalities for soliciting and giving feedback (e.g. group feedback, digital feedback, one-on-ones, coaching, and more).
- The fundamentals of people operations, people analytics, and the movement towards continuous feedback and continuous performance improvement practices.
Effectively Managing Employee Performance
|課程評價||4.3 分(1,805 個評分)|
Welcome to Effectively Managing Employee Performance.
If you’re interested in becoming an accomplished project manager, this training will give you valuable real-life project management techniques. Learn the skills you need to be an effective projec
- Professionals looking to deepen their understanding of human resource and management responsibilities, and how to effectively do them.
- Existing project managers wishing to get certified in recognition of their skills and experience, or others who wish to train to become accredited project managers.
- This course will help you better manage and prevent performance problems through a number of strategies, from hiring the right candidate to delivering performance feedback. You will be able to identify performance problems and zoom in on their causes.
- You will have a thorough understanding of how to evaluate employee performance, and identify any performance issues. You will have acquired the skills, knowledge, and strategies that are used to discipline an employee experiencing performance issues.
Management Coaching Employee Performance Coach Certification
|課程老師||Joeel & Natalie Rivera|
|課程評價||4.4 分(1,591 個評分)|
Students who complete this course will receive an official life coach CERTIFICATION from Transformation Academy. This course is also accredited by internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development Standards Agency (Provider No: 50134), a
- Business owners, managers, or supervisors who want to become employee performance coaches
- Existing manager coaches who want to improve their coaching competency
- Any leader who wants to improve their employees’ productivity and performance
- Understand the role of a manager coach and why it benefits your employee and your organization
- Empower your employees to reach their potential, develop their competency, improving their ability to contribute to the organization
- Develop a strong relationship of trust and admiration by letting your employee know you believe in them and are committed to providing them the support they need to succeed
- Master effective communication techniques for coaching, including reflective listening and paraphrasing, and empathetic listening.
- How to establish goals, expectations, and develop action plans
- Measure performance, monitor progress and coach employees to successes
- Increase employee satisfaction, happiness and motivation levels, leading to an improved office environment
- Groom your employee for future positions that make the best use of their talent and potential
- Learn tools for handling difficult conversations and powerful coaching questions.
- Identify the tools, skills, and knowledge your employee needs to reach their goals and how to provide them.
Performance Management: Build a High Performing Team
|課程評價||4.2 分(1,356 個評分)|
This course covers three essential topics under the management umbrella: The golden thread of objectives, measuring performance, and managing performance.
First you will learn a systematic method for connecting your organisational vision with day to
- Anyone who wants to improve their management skills
- Connect the organisational vision with task level objectives
- Write concise, specific and attainable objectives
- Measure performance effectively
- Understand key performance indicators
- Adapt your approach to performance management
- Effectively support your staffs development
Management Skills – Build Employee Engagement & Performance
|課程評價||4.3 分(1,341 個評分)|
Could your team be performing at a higher level?
Do you feel as though your employees are unmotivated and dissatisfied in the office
Would you like to learn more management skills and techniques to help your employees be more motivated and engaged
- I designed this course for (upcoming) Supervisors, Managers, Leaders, Business Owners and Entrepreneurs in Management, Business, IT and Finance who want to get more out of themselves and out of their teams.
- Get a better performance from your employees
- Create better alignment of employees personal and the organizational goals
- Manage your team successfully and meet your objectives
- Improve your management & leadership abilities and facilitate change
- Close the gaps between current and desired performance and outcomes
- Encourage employee’s independence and initiative
- Higher levels of Engagement and Motivation in your team
- Improve your Management and Communication Skills
Talent Development for Leaders: Develop Your High-Potentials
|課程評價||4.5 分(1,279 個評分)|
You: famous for developing and growing talent
Why take this course? Because…
Your organization is growing
You want to keep your most valuable players, and get them ready for more
You want to be a talent hero, known for developing leaders throug
- Relatively new leaders/managers with a desire to develop their teams
- This course is not for people just starting their career, or who don’t yet have people they manage and lead.
- If you have been leading people and developing talent for a long time, this course won’t be the best for you
- You’ll grow your own leadership skills and success, with the tools to become famous for talent development in your organization
- You’ll develop your employees, helping them to achieve career success
- You’ll create pragmatic learning plans that create growth that sticks
- You’ll develop skills and gain new tools to develop your high-potential employees, building a talent bench that will not only ensure your team’s success, but extend your reach throughout your organization.
- You’ll learn how to create a diverse team, with the best talent
Understanding Performance Management as an HR Professional
|課程老師||Christina A. Danforth|
|課程評價||4.4 分(1,008 個評分)|
Learn how to develop and deploy performance management methods for supporting a strong management team, one that openly communicates with its employees and works to maintain a collaborative environment. Performance management is an on-going, signific
- Human Resources Professionals
- Define and explain the purpose of Performance Management, especially to managers
- Identify the characteristics and key components of an effective Performance Management process
- Explain the various methods used for performance evaluation
- Set goals using the SMART method
- Use techniques on how to give effective feedback and ways to help management do the same
- Help prepare your managers for a formal review
- Explain trends affecting the process
- Begin research on an appropriate Human Resource Information System
7 steps to effective Performance Management Conversations
|課程評價||4.4 分(906 個評分)|
Want to know how to ensure your performance management conversations are motivating and energising, inspiring and effective, whether formal or informal? Then this is the course for you. In this course, we go beyond the standard advice to listen well
- This course is aimed at managers and leaders responsible for developing the skills and abilities of others
- Managers and leaders responsible for the performance of others
- It could also be useful to employees who want to get more out of the performance management process although this course is not aimed specifically at them
- This course is not suitable for someone looking for detailed guidance on giving critical feedback or needing to have a courageous conversation about performance.
- Be clear about the purpose for your conversation
- Know how to set your conversation up to succeed
- Understand the difference between corrective and amplifying feedback
- Understand the importance of learning from success, and how to do so
- Prepare yourself emotionally to have a great conversation
- Be able to use behavioural science to increase the effectiveness of performance management conversations
- Understand how learning occurs, and how to encourage effective learning
- Know how to work with individual assets – strengths, values, experience, skills, knowledge and motivation to maximise performance potential
- Understand the place of mistakes and forgiveness in performance management
- Be equipped with a specific performance management conversational structure and style
- Know how to encourage and increase wanted behaviour and performance
- Apply Seven Steps for creating enjoyable and effective performance management conversations
|課程評價||4.0 分(5 個評分)|
- 【2023年】十大SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)課程熱門排行推薦與優惠精選！
- 【2023年】十大HR 分析課程熱門排行推薦與優惠精選！