本文章推薦「English Literature: Be as Informed as a Literature Graduate」、「NET ENGLISH COMPLETE COURSE」、「How To Analyse Poetry – English Literature Short Course」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- English Literature: Be as Informed as a Literature Graduate
- NET ENGLISH COMPLETE COURSE
- How To Analyse Poetry – English Literature Short Course
- Learn How To Read Literature: Elements of Fiction
- World Literature: Your Guide to Becoming Very Well Read
- An Introduction to British and American Literature
- Online Literature Writing: From Start to Finish
- Everything Shakespeare: The Basics
|評價|| 4.5 分|
| 4.6 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.7 分|
| 4.6 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.3 分|
|學生||4,090 人人||2,130 人人||590 人人||590 人人||581 人人||388 人人||134 人人||97 人人|
|課程描述||The development of English Literature from its earliest texts to the present day||Complete Guide to English Literature||Learn the 6 basics you need to analyse when studying poetry||Get better grades, save time and money, and increase complex cognitive brain function with critical reading skills.||Classic and Influential Literature from Around the World: Engage with the History of Literature||Prepare for any literature course or standardized test with confidence!||Learn how to become a serial online novel author, from starting a story to publishing it on the web.||A basic guide on everything you need to know about Shakespeare with supplementary resources|
English Literature: Be as Informed as a Literature Graduate
|課程老師||Eve Williams MMus|
|課程評價||4.5 分(813 個評分)|
‘If you look by the measure how personalized a course feels to a learner, no other course can match it. It does not give feel of an online course, it feels that you are being personally tutored by Eve. The course is a pretty detailed one and leave
- Anyone who wants an overview of the devlopment of English Literature
- You need a knowledge of English language, history and literature for citizenship or other tests
- You are undertaking or planning to undertake an English Literature degree
- You love and want a greater knowledge of the English language and its development.
- You just live reading.
- You will learn about the development of genres, language and ideas in English Literature
- You will learn about a variety of authors, their lives and how they influenced English Literature
- You will learn about literary forms
- The course looks primarily at English Literature but also covers American, Irish, Canadian and Australian literature in English
- After the course, you will be able to discuss literature with the literati.
- This course will help you if you are thinking of taking or have already started an English Literature degree
- You will be able to carry out individual textual analysis plus understand texts within their literary and historical background
- You will understand different approaches to literary criticism.
- Learn about the use of literary devices.
- You will discover how the English language progressed from Anglo-Saxon to Middle English to Early Modern English to Modern English.
- You will be invited to the course Zoom book club where you can discuss your reading with other students if you choose to do so.
- The course includes insights into the history of the United Kingdom, Ireland and USA.
- You will discover books that you will love.
- Learn in a course which is in depth, taught by a native English speaker based in the UK
- Monthly Zoom Book Club
NET ENGLISH COMPLETE COURSE
|課程評價||4.6 分(532 個評分)|
This course is primarily for those who want to succeed in UGC NTA NET/JRF (National Eligibility Test) and other national level exams. In this I have included all the important sectors of English Literature such as British Literature, Indian English L
- English Literature Students
- Aspirants of National Eligibility Test
- Aspirants of any competitive exam in English Literature
- Teachers who want to collect resources
- Qualify the National Eligibility Test and other competitive exams in English literature.
- The correct timeline of English Literature.
- Learn more about British Literature, American, European, and Commonwealth Literatures.
- Easily understand literary criticism and theory.
- Help in passing Bachelor and Masters courses in English.
- Pass University entrance tests
- PSC Lectureship Exam
How To Analyse Poetry – English Literature Short Course
|課程評價||4.4 分(21 個評分)|
Ever been interested in poetry, but not really know how to start? Then you are in the right place.
What You Will Learn:
In this short course I will take you through the 6 things you need to notice when you are analysing poetry. We will go throug
- Students studying English Literature
- 6 Basics to Analyse Poetry
- How to structure an analytical essay about poetry
Learn How To Read Literature: Elements of Fiction
|課程評價||4.7 分(80 個評分)|
Do you need to write a literary analysis or participate in a book discussion, but you don’t know where to start? How do others read a piece of fiction and understand it so much better than you do? Most likely, they have training and practice. With th
- This course is designed for advanced High School and College Freshman as well as book lovers who would like a deeper appreciation of fiction. This course is intended for students who want to read and analyze fiction at the college level.
- Identify the five stages of plot and the two pivotal moments in a work of fiction
- Distinguish between the author and narrator in a work of fiction
- Identify the method of narration in a work of fiction
- Identify the three elements of setting in a work of fiction
- Identify descriptive language in a work of fiction
- Identify the four methods of characterization
- Distinguish between direct and indirect characterization
- Distinguish between flat and round characters
- Distinguish between static and dynamic characters
- Identify symbolism in a work of fiction
- Identify allegory in a work of fiction
- Identify theme in a work of fiction
World Literature: Your Guide to Becoming Very Well Read
|課程老師||Eve Williams MMus|
|課程評價||4.6 分(52 個評分)|
Do you really love to read? Do you want to be very widely read and understand key texts, literary movements and historical contexts in World Literature? Then this is the course for you.
This World Literature course is unique on Udemy. Coming from
- People who love to read and aim to study literature
- Discover key texts in World Literature
- Understand key literary movements
- Understand literary philosophies
- Appreciate the historical and cultural events which shaped world literature
- Discover exciting authors and texts from the ancient world to the present day
- Gain an understanding of literature in depth enough to pass citizenship tests and university entrance exams
- Discuss literature with the literati
- Improve your skills in textual analysis and contextualising written works
- Indulge in the sheer joy of reading
- This course will help you if you are undertaking or plan to undertake further or higher education studies in literature
- Monthly Zoom Book Club
An Introduction to British and American Literature
|課程評價||4.4 分(60 個評分)|
This is a study of literature from the 16th century to the 20th century covering drama, poetry, short stories, and novels.
Who wrote the first English novel? How did Napoleon in France change the way literature was written in England? What is the di
- Those of any age wishing to learn or review the basics of British and American literature
- Students who need to improve literature score or standardized testing scores in literature
- Anyone who loves to read and shares a passion for literature
- Free downloadable Kindle books and other reading material (poetry, dramas, and novels)
- Improve your knowledge and grades on standardized testing with history or literature content, such as GCSE, SAT, ACT, and TOEFL.
- Get the necessary background to feel confident in undgraduate literature courses
- “Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become.” C. S. Lewis
- Learn important literary terms and concepts that will allow your appreciation of reading to grow, and even deepen your uderstanding of movies and music.
- Broaden your mind and increase your understanding of humanity and what it means to be human and part of society.
- Gain understanding and appreciation for British and American literature (novels, plays, short stories, and poetry) from 16th century to the 20th century
Online Literature Writing: From Start to Finish
|課程評價||4.4 分(40 個評分)|
This is not your traditional writing course! Serial online literature is a new and rapidly growing publishing medium. This course explores the features of this digital fiction market, walking authors through the process of planning and writing novels
- The target student is anyone who is interested in becoming a published author online. Beginning writers can benefit from an in-depth walk-through of the novel-writing process from start to finish. Seasoned authors will learn how to tailor their work for online distribution and create stories especially for the serial online fiction market.
- In this course, students will learn how to write and self-publish fiction novels on the internet through serial online novel-reading platforms. The course will cover general features of online fiction and how it differs from conventionally-published fiction, including the writing style and aspects of the online fiction market. The course will then guide students through the steps of creating an online novel, including story creation, outlining, writing, and publishing their work.
Everything Shakespeare: The Basics
|課程評價||4.3 分(31 個評分)|
Are you an aspiring student? An instructor? Someone looking to upgrade their own skills and knowledge?
You’ve come to the right place! Welcome to “Everything You Need To Know About Shakespeare: Basics”
Shakespeare’s works are often portrayed in a w
- Anyone who wants to have a solid, basic understanding of Shakespeare’s history
- Anyone who wants to understand Shakespearean language on a basic level
- People who are interested in the history of the English language (particularly English Renaissance)
- Achieve a greater understanding and appreciation for Shakespeare and the English language
- Differentiate, recognize and understand literary terms important to Shakespeare and his pieces