本文章推薦「Anatomy for Figure Drawing: Mastering the Human Figure」、「Complete Beginner’s Guide to Anatomy and Figure Drawing pt1」、「The Art & Science of Figure Drawing: GESTURE」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- Anatomy for Figure Drawing: Mastering the Human Figure
- Complete Beginner’s Guide to Anatomy and Figure Drawing pt1
- The Art & Science of Figure Drawing: GESTURE
- Complete Human Figure Anatomy Drawing Course HD
- How to Improve Your Figure Drawing – Step by Step
- How to Draw Pinups and Sexy Women
- The Art & Science of Figure Drawing: VOLUME & STRUCTURE
- Drawing Comics – Anatomy and Figure Drawing
- Painting Figures with the Power of Photoshop
- Figure Drawing Foundations | Proportions
|評價|| 4.5 分|
| 4.6 分|
| 4.8 分|
| 4.6 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.2 分|
| 4.7 分|
| 4.8 分|
| 4.7 分|
| 4.6 分|
|學生||61,594 人人||22,402 人人||19,996 人人||14,420 人人||11,861 人人||9,469 人人||8,764 人人||5,715 人人||4,411 人人||3,232 人人|
|課程描述||This is what you need to learn in order to draw figures like a pro and land that dream job.||Learn the Basics of anatomy and figure Drawing||Learn everything you need to know about drawing dynamic, expressive figures.||Learn to Draw the Human Figure from your Mind||Learn how to draw the human figure like a professional with these fundamental step by step techniques.||Learn the foundations of what makes for successful pinups, and even learn how to make money drawing pinups. 18 hours.||Learn to Draw the Figure in Dramatic 3-Dimensions||A step by step guide to drawing human anatomy||Master a Timeless Art Form using the Digital Medium||The Ultimate Guide to Drawing Characters in Proportion|
Anatomy for Figure Drawing: Mastering the Human Figure
|課程評價||4.5 分(5,347 個評分)|
Do you want to be a professional comic artist, concept artist, or storyboard artist, etc?
Then you need to be able to draw the human figure quickly. Most artists can’t do this because …
They never learned Anatomy for Figure drawing.
My course teac
- Beginner to advanced.
- To learn anatomy for the human figure.
- Learn the skeleton.
- Learn the muscles and where they attach so you can draw the figure from imagination.
- Learn all about how to draw breasts and their mechanics, how they squish, attach, etc.
- Learn to draw skin and fat, where fat builds up.
- Learn to draw, heads, faces, hands, and feet.
- Putting it all together. Learning specific parts of the body on motion, to better understand some more difficult muscles.
Complete Beginner’s Guide to Anatomy and Figure Drawing pt1
|課程評價||4.6 分(3,354 個評分)|
***BRAND NEW COURSE OVERHAUL for 2020***
This is an introduction to anatomy and figure drawing. Drawing anatomy for some is an elusive unicorn that can seem impossible to catch. Books can be confusing and even cryptic. I have the same books that you
- This course is for anyone who wants to create characters for videogames and or comics and illustration
- Graphic designers who want to learn anatomy and figure drawing
- Aspiring game artists
- Aspiring comic book/Manga artists
- Anyone who wants to learn how to draw anatomy and figure drawing
- Any hobbyist or creative type with zero art experience
- Anyone with the desire to draw
- NOT for someone who already knows how to draw anatomy
- NOT for someone who isn’t willing to put in the work
- NOT for someone who is looking for a “quick tip” or “shortcut” to drawing
- NOT for anyone who isn’t serious about truly improving their art
- Draw the human form from any angle or pose
- Draw the muscles of the human form
- Pose the human form
- Draw male and female figures
- Draw the figure without using reference
- Have the ability to create a figure from their mind
- Never have to rely on clip art or copy another artist’s figures for reference
- Improve your figures
- Understand the principles of anatomy from a stick figure to the skeleton to the muscles and variety of the human form.
The Art & Science of Figure Drawing: GESTURE
|課程評價||4.8 分(3,156 個評分)|
In this beginning figure drawing course, you’ll learn the exciting art of gesture drawing. Gesture drawing is one of the most important, but least understood parts of the figure drawing process, but Instructor Brent Eviston will guide you through th
- Anyone wanting to draw the figure.
- Fine artists looking to improve their skills.
- Aspiring digital artists looking for a career in the arts.
- How to draw dynamic figures that come to life on the page.
- How to capture the action of any pose.
- How to assemble the parts of the figure into a dynamic whole.
- How to draw the various parts of the figure including the hands, feet, head and neck.
Complete Human Figure Anatomy Drawing Course HD
|課程評價||4.6 分(2,730 個評分)|
You Can Learn How To Draw Human Figure Anatomy Today!
Proven Step-by-Step System Anyone Can Follow To Draw From The Mind
The Complete Human Figure Anatomy Drawing Course HD is 92 hours of industrial art learn-to-draw training exercises spanning 24
- This course is designed for all artists
- This course is also designed for artists who wish to understand human figure drawing for illustration
- At the end of this course you will be able to draw human figures for all types of artwork
- You will know all the bones and muscles of the human figure
How to Improve Your Figure Drawing – Step by Step
|課程評價||4.5 分(1,290 個評分)|
Welcome to my course, How to Improve Your Figure Drawing – Step by Step!
My name is Robert A. Marzullo and I am the author of the book “Learn to Draw Action Heroes.” I have worked in comics, storyboards, and 3D animation. For each of these fields
- This course is for beginners that would like to take their character drawing a step further.
- Artists that want to learn the fundamentals to Figure Drawing.
- Draw the human figure with more confidence and precision.
- Create dynamic figure drawings quicker and more effectively.
- Understand how to draw the various body parts from memory.
- How to properly use Gesture to create more believable poses.
How to Draw Pinups and Sexy Women
|課程評價||4.2 分(405 個評分)|
So, you want to draw sexy pinups but you can’t find books or video courses on the subject?
I have what you’re looking for, and just for taking the time to check out this video, I’m going to give you free access to a few hours of my How to Draw Sexy
- For people that wish to draw sexy pinup women and know how to draw the figure pretty well
- By the end of this course, you will be able to draw sexy pinup women
- Know how to make money drawing sexy pinup women
The Art & Science of Figure Drawing: VOLUME & STRUCTURE
|課程評價||4.7 分(792 個評分)|
Volumetric drawing is an essential figure drawing skill that brings a dramatic sense of 3-Dimensionality to drawings. It does this by emphasizing the fundamental volumes of the figure. This technique has been relied upon for centuries and is still us
- Serious Figure Drawing students.
- How to draw the figure as a 3-Dimensional object occupying deep space.
- How to combine basic volumes like the sphere, cylinder and cube, to create the more complex volumes of the figure.
- How to incorporate volumetric drawing into more naturalistic drawings of the figure.
Drawing Comics – Anatomy and Figure Drawing
|課程評價||4.8 分(780 個評分)|
Let me ask you something. Do you ever struggle with anatomy?
Maybe you’re not completely sure where the muscle groups go, so you just kinda guess instead – and hope it’s right.
Or do you ever get people who leave feedback on your work, simply
- Beginners and Intermediate Illustrators
- People interested in learning to draw the human figure
- Understand human anatomy
- Draw human anatomy in dynamic ranges
- Understand muscle insertions
- Draw a simplified skeleton
- Draw figures from a variety of angles
Painting Figures with the Power of Photoshop
|課程評價||4.7 分(502 個評分)|
I’m calling on all artists with a passion for figure painting without spending thousands of dollars or years of their life in art school.
Painting Figures is a fun, beautiful and succinct set of lessons that can have you creating masterpieces more q
- Anyone who wants to learn the timeless art of figure painting
- Sketch and render realistic and beautiful depictions of the human form
Figure Drawing Foundations | Proportions
|課程評價||4.6 分(471 個評分)|
Hey there, it’s Clayton from How to Draw Comics . NET,
I’m ultra-excited to present to you HTDC’s first “Figure Drawing Fundamentals Lesson | Proportions!”
“Figure Drawing Foundations | Proportions” is a laser focused volume of Comic Art training
- Comic artists struggling to work out how to place their character’s anatomy so that it’s drawn to scale and pieced together correctly
- Comic Artists who are frustrated with trying to awkwardly fit their characters onto the page
- Comic Artists finding it difficult to keep their characters in Proportion when posing them in perspective
- Comic Artists who are unable to keep the proportions of their characters consistent across multiple drawings
- Comic Artists who are fed up with tweaking, erasing and eventually throwing out failed drawings that just never end up looking right
- Avoid the Proportional mistakes most artists make that doom a drawing from the very beginning
- Spot and fix the proportional errors within your characters
- Apply proportions in perspective
- Draw characters in proportion at different ages
- Draw the common, comic book character types in proportion
- Draw the human head in proportion
- Draw the human figure in proportion from the front, side and any other angle you want
- Easily draw your characters in proportion without even having to think about