本文章推薦「The Complete Financial Analyst Course 2021」、「The Complete Financial Analyst Training & Investing Course」、「Financial Analysis and Financial Modeling using MS Excel」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- The Complete Financial Analyst Course 2021
- The Complete Financial Analyst Training & Investing Course
- Financial Analysis and Financial Modeling using MS Excel
- Python & Machine Learning for Financial Analysis
- Excel Crash Course: Master Excel for Financial Analysis
- How to Become a Financial Analyst from Scratch!
- Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management – Core Finance
- The Credit Analyst Training course
- Finance Training for Financial Analysts
|評價|| 4.6 分|
| 4.6 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.6 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.6 分|
| 4.3 分|
| 4.2 分|
| 4.2 分|
|學生||303,249 人人||225,423 人人||111,605 人人||93,432 人人||26,912 人人||20,607 人人||12,187 人人||9,005 人人||5,790 人人||165 人人|
|課程描述||Excel, Accounting, Financial Statement Analysis, Business Analysis, Financial Math, PowerPoint: Everything is Included!||Succeed as a Financial Analyst &Investor by Award Winning MBA Prof who worked @Goldman, in Hedge Funds & Venture Capital||Perform financial analysis & financial modeling using Microsoft excel. For people who want to become a Financial Analyst||Master Python Programming Fundamentals and Harness the Power of ML to Solve Real-World Practical Applications in Finance||Beginner to Advanced: Learn Excel Shortcuts, Formulas & Functions for Financial Modeling & Corporate Finance||Become a finance professional, earn over $120,000 per year and boost your career and life. Learn all from scratch!||Financial Analysis Done Right – Rigorously Analyse Investments & Manage Portfolios using Excel® & Google Sheets||Learn the complete Credit Risk Analysis skills for jobs in Banks, Asset Management & Credit Rating Agencies||The comprehensive course in Excel, Accounting, Financial Analysis, Forecasting, Business Valuation and PowerPoint.||模擬經營實戰|
The Complete Financial Analyst Course 2021
|課程評價||4.6 分(59,866 個評分)|
** Updated for July 2021! **
“If you’re trying to prepare for an eventual career in finance, but are still looking to round out your knowledge of the subject, The Complete Financial Analyst Course might be a perfect fit for you.”, Business Insider
- People who want a successful career in Finance
- Anyone who wants to learn the practical skills of Financial analysis
- People who are ambitious and want to learn faster than their peers
- Work comfortably with Microsoft Excel
- Format spreadsheets in a professional way
- Be much faster carrying out regular tasks
- Create professional charts in Microsoft Excel
- Work with large amounts of data without difficulty
- Understand Accounting and Bookkeeping principles
- Build a company’s P&L from scratch
- Build a company’s Balance sheet from scratch
- Perform Financial statement analysis
- Understand the importance of timing in terms of revenue and cost recognition
- Calculate Liquidity, Solvency, Profitability, and Growth ratios to analyze a company’s performance
- Understand 10-K reports
- Assess whether a project is feasible through the Net present value technique
- Calculate a complete loan schedule
- Understand the difference between variable and fixed interest rates
- Perform industry analysis
- Understand what drives a company’s value
- Know how to analyze a business
- Work comfortably with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Create professional company presentations in PowerPoint
- Become a successful Financial Analyst in no time – if you follow the course fully!
The Complete Financial Analyst Training & Investing Course
|課程評價||4.6 分(27,156 個評分)|
#1 Best Selling Investing Course on Udemy! Welcome to The COMPLETE Financial Analyst Training and Investing Course by the author of the best selling business course on Udemy, an award winning professor, Columbia MBA graduate, former Goldman, hedge fu
- Anyone that wants to be a financial analyst at any type of finance firm for any type of finance role (including investment banking, venture capital, equity research, hedge funds, mutual funds, trading, private equity, equity capital markets, private wealth management and many other roles..we discuss 14 finance roles in this comprehensive course).
- Anyone interested in becoming a better investor, stock picker, portfolio manager, analyst and much more.
- 22+ hour complete financial analyst course!
- #1 Best Selling Investing Course on Udemy!
- How to pick stocks.
- Become an expert in Excel for financial analysts (no prior Excel knowledge is required).
- How to manage a portfolio.
- How an IPO works.
- How to build financial models.
- How to get hired and promoted as a financial analyst.
- How risk management works.
- How to use technical analysis.
- How to value companies.
- Use and create Excel based templates developed by Chris to help you create financial statements from scratch (meaning income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements and more).
- Use and create Excel based templates developed by Chris to help you value companies using several different valuation methodologies, including P/E, P/R and Discounted Cash Flow (DCF).
- Use and create Excel based templates developed by Chris to help you manage a portfolio.
- How Monetary Policy works.
- How Fiscal Policy works.
- How interest rates are changed and why this is crucial to understand for successful financial analysts.
- How to pitch long and short ideas to portfolio managers.
- How to find great venture capital investment ideas.
- How to come up with mutual fund investment ideas (longs – meaning buys) using an easy to understand top down and bottoms up research process.
- How to come up with hedge fund investment ideas (longs and shorts) using an easy to understand top down and bottoms up research process.
- Identify crucial catalysts (timed events) in order to know when the optimal time is to buy or short a stock.
- Understand how investment banks (the ‘Sell Side’) can help you be more successful in a hedge fund or mutual fund career.
- Analyze and understand an income statement (even if you have no experience with income statements).
- Analyze and understand a balance sheet (even if you have no experience with balance sheets).
- Analyze and understand a cash flow statement (even if you have no experience with cash flow statements).
- Understand and use modeling best practices so you can create financial models.
- Know where to get data in order to build a financial model (in depth understanding of identifying and using/navigating the best free websites and sources to build your financial model)!
- Create a financial model (projecting the future) for an income statement.
- Other valuation methodologies, including EV/Sales, EV/EBITDA, P/B, EV/FCF, etc.
- Create a financial model (projecting the future) for a balance sheet.
- Create a financial model (projecting the future) for a cash flow statement.
- Understand valuation best practices so you can create target prices based on your financial models.
- How to use Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) and how to create the Weighted Average Cost of Capital and Terminal values in order to pick target prices.
- How to use P/E in order to pick target prices.
- How to use P/R in order to pick target prices.
- Come up with a target price based on an average of several different valuation methodologies.
- Learn about 14 different Financial Analyst jobs and how they overlap and work together (including Investment Banking, Venture Capital, Private Equity, Private Wealth Management etc.).
- Investment Banking: Understand from a high level perspective what an Investment Bank is as well as what the role/job is of an Investment Banking Financial Analyst, including the pros and cons.
- Venture Capital: Understand from a high level perspective what a Venture Capital firm is as well as what the role/job is of a Venture Capital Financial Analyst, including the pros and cons.
- Private Equity: Understand from a high level perspective what a Private Equity firm is as well as what the role/job is of a Private Equity Financial Analyst, including the pros and cons.
- Private Wealth Management: Understand from a high level perspective what a Private Wealth Management firm is as well as what the role/job is of a Private Wealth Management Financial Analyst, including the pros and cons.
- Sell Side Research Analyst: Understand from a high level perspective what a Sell Side Research Analyst’s firm is as well as what the role/job is of a Sell Side Research Financial Analyst, including the pros and cons.
- Sales Trader: Understand from a high level perspective what a Sales Trader’s firm is as well as what the role/job is of a Sales Trader Financial Analyst, including the pros and cons.
- Buy Side Trader: Understand from a high level perspective what a Buy Side Trader’s firm is as well as what the role/job is of a Buy Side Trader Financial Analyst, including the pros and cons.
- Mutual Fund: Understand from a high level perspective what a Mutual Fund is as well as what the role/job is of a Mutual Fund Financial Analyst, including the pros and cons.
- Sell Side Trader: Understand from a high level perspective what a Sell Side Trader’s firm is as well as what the role/job is of a Sell Side Trader Financial Analyst, including the pros and cons.
- Large Non Finance Company: Understand from a high level perspective what a Large Non Finance Company firm is as well as what the role/job is of a Large Non Finance Company Financial Analyst, including the pros and cons.
- Equity Capital Markets: Understand from a high level perspective what an Equity Capital Markets’ firm is as well as what the role/job is of a Equity Capital Markets Financial Analyst, including the pros and cons.
- Hedge Fund: Understand from a high level perspective what a Hedge Fund is as well as what the role/job is of a Hedge Fund Financial Analyst, including the pros and cons.
- Equity Sales: Understand from a high level perspective what an Equity Sales’ firm is as well as what the role/job is of an Equity Sales Financial Analyst, including the pros and cons.
- Tech / Artificial Intelligence: Understand from a high level perspective what a Tech / Artificial Intelligence’s firm is as well as what the role/job is of a Tech / Artificial Intelligence Financial Analyst, including the pros and cons.
- Learn what finance role you are most passionate about pursuing.
Financial Analysis and Financial Modeling using MS Excel
|課程評價||4.4 分(1,931 個評分)|
You’re looking for a complete course on understanding Financial Analysis and Financial Modeling using MS Excel to drive business decisions, right?
You’ve found the right Financial Analysis using MS Excel course! Financial Analysis and Financial anal
- Anyone curious to master Excel for Financial Analysis in a short span of time
- Financial Analysts/ Managers who want to expand on the current set of skills
- Use MS Excel to create and automate the calculation of Financial ratios
- Become proficient in Excel data tools like Sorting, Filtering, Data validations, and Data importing
- Implement predictive ML models such as simple and multiple linear regression to predict outcomes to real world Finance problems
- Knowledge of all the essential Excel formulas required for Financial Analysis
Python & Machine Learning for Financial Analysis
|課程老師||Dr. Ryan Ahmed, Ph.D., MBA|
|課程評價||4.5 分(3,519 個評分)|
Are you ready to learn python programming fundamentals and directly apply them to solve real world applications in Finance and Banking?
If the answer is yes, then welcome to the “The Complete Python and Machine Learning for Financial Analysis” cours
- Financial analysts who want to harness the power of Data science and AI to optimize business processes, maximize revenue, reduce costs.
- Python programmer beginners and data scientists wanting to gain a fundamental understanding of Python and Data Science applications in Finance/Banking sectors.
- Investment bankers and financial analysts wanting to advance their careers, build their data science portfolio, and gain real-world practical experience.
- There is no prior experience required, Even if you have never used python or any programming language before, don’t worry! You will have a clear video explanation for each of the topics we will be covering. We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge.
- Master Python 3 programming fundamentals for Data Science and Machine Learning with focus on Finance.
- Understand how to leverage the power of Python to apply key financial concepts such as calculating daily portfolio returns, risk and Sharpe ratio.
- Understand the theory and intuition behind Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM)
- Understand how to use Jupyter Notebooks for developing, presenting and sharing Data Science projects.
- Learn how to use key Python Libraries such as NumPy for scientific computing, Pandas for Data Analysis, Matplotlib for data plotting/visualization, and Seaborn for statistical plots.
- Master SciKit-Learn library to build, train and tune machine learning models using real-world datasets.
- Apply machine and deep learning models to solve real-world problems in the banking and finance sectors such as stock prices prediction, security news sentiment analysis, credit card fraud detection, bank customer segmentation, and loan default prediction.
- Understand the theory and intuition behind several machine learning algorithms for regression tasks (simple/multiple/polynomial), classification and clustering (K-Means).
- Assess the performance of trained machine learning regression models using various KPI (Key Performance indicators) such as Mean Absolute Error, Mean Squared Error, and Root Mean Squared Error intuition, R-Squared intuition, and Adjusted R-Squared.
- Assess the performance of trained machine learning classifiers using various KPIs such as accuracy, precision, recall, and F1-score.
- Understand the underlying theory, intuition and mathematics behind Artificial Neural Networks (ANNs), Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs) and Long Short Term Memory Networks (LSTM).
- Train ANNs using back propagation and gradient descent algorithms.
- Optimize ANNs hyper parameters such as number of hidden layers and neurons to enhance network performance.
- Master feature engineering and data cleaning strategies for machine learning and data science applications.
Excel Crash Course: Master Excel for Financial Analysis
|課程評價||4.6 分(6,435 個評分)|
Learn all the tips, tricks, shortcuts, functions and formulas you need to be an Excel power user. This course is designed specifically for Excel users who are performing professional financial analysis and financial modeling. We
- This Excel course is meant for all levels from beginner to advanced. Power users should skip the earlier chapters.
- The content is geared towards financial modeling and financial analysis used in investment banking, equity research, private equity and more.
- Perform professional level financial analysis in Excel
- At the end the course students will be able use industry best practices when building financial models in Excel
How to Become a Financial Analyst from Scratch!
|課程評價||4.4 分(1,289 個評分)|
Do you want to work in finance but do not have the time and money to enroll in an MBA? Continue reading…
The Quickest and Simplest way to become a Financial Analyst
Becoming a Financial Analyst can be very gratifying from different perspectives. In
- This course is meant for newbies who want to undertake a career as Financial Analysts or work in the Finance field. You will be shown how to get there. No previous knowledge is required, I will show you all you need to know to become a Financial Analyst.
- Start the path toward a career in financial analysis
- Understand how companies work from the financial standpoint
- Build the main financial statements
- Perform a ratio analysis
- Understand how to use the profitability framework
Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management – Core Finance
|課程評價||4.6 分(2,209 個評分)|
Say hello to Financial Analysis done right. You’ll master sophisticated investment analysis and portfolio management techniques that are rigorously grounded in academic and practitioner literature.
Explore and master powerful relationships between s
- ACA, ACCA, CFA®, other Professional students
- Ivy League / Russell Group University students
- Finance Managers keen on applying conceptual techniques including portfolio design.
- Investors wanting to work with techniques that are rigorously grounded in academic and practitioner literature.
- Analysts, and aspiring Investment Bankers wanting to gain a solid foundation in investment analysis.
- Anyone who wants to learn investment analysis and portfolio management!
- Calculate stock returns manually as well as on Excel and Google Sheets, using real world data obtained from free sources.
- Estimate the Expected Returns of Stocks using the Mean Method, State Contingent Weighted Probabilities, as well as Asset Pricing Models.
- Calculate the total risk, market risk, and firm specific risk of stocks from scratch, and explore how the different risks interact.
- Understand why the math works, and why equations work the way they do – even if your math is weak and if math freaks you out.
- Witness the power of diversification and how the risk of your portfolio can be lower than the individual assets that make up the portfolio!
- Measure your investment portfolio’s performance by calculating portfolio returns and risks.
- Optimise your portfolios by maximising your returns while minimising your risk.
The Credit Analyst Training course
|課程評價||4.3 分(2,374 個評分)|
Hey, welcome to our very popular Credit Analyst Training online course.
We are glad to see you visit this course.
If only we could shake hands!
What is this course about?
In this course, we will teach you the comprehensive skills needed to be
- Financial Analysts
- Credit Analysts
- Investment Bankers
- Corporate Bankers
- Credit Rating Analysts
- Private Equity Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Undertake comprehensive credit risk analysis of companies
- Assess qualitatively the business risk factors of any company
- Assess quantitatively the financial risk factors of any company
- Undertake financial ratio analysis
- Estimating cost of debt financing of any company
Finance Training for Financial Analysts
|課程評價||4.2 分(981 個評分)|
Hey, welcome to our best-selling Finance Training for Financial Analysts course.
We are glad to see you visit this course.
If only we could shake hands!
What is this course about?
In this course, we will teach you the comprehensive skills needed
- Current Financial Analysts
- Aspiring Financial Analysts
- Start-up founders
- Non finance professionals
- Undertake data analysis and manipulation in Excel
- Make flexible and dynamic financial models
- Create data visualization charts in Excel
- Prepare the accounting statements of any company
- Create income statement, balance sheet and cash flows statement from scratch
- Perform ratio analysis on company financials
- Compare the performance of different companies using a framework
- Create a forward looking integrated financial model
- Extrapolate and forecast forward looking financial ratios
- Apply the Discounted Cash Flows valuation technique on a real company
- Apply the Multiples valuation technique on a real company
- Use PowerPoint for creating business presentations
|課程評價||4.2 分(5 個評分)|
上班族基本數字力是以實戰類比的創新學習方式，在課程中使用模擬經營教學系統「聰明會計 Smart Accounting」，以模擬遊戲的故事和畫面做為學習樣板，以一個年輕創業者的經營情境，闡示基本的會計原理，幫助各位因此瞭解財務三表：資產負債表、損益表和現金流量表的結構和目的，並通曉財務三表之間數字的互動關係。
- 1. 產生利潤的公司數字
- 2. 財務報表的數字
- 3. 經營分析的數字