本文章推薦「Adobe Lightroom Classic CC – Zero to Pro」、「Mac Photos: Photo Editing, Organizing & Sharing on Mac」、「Comic Book Animation in After Effects」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- Adobe Lightroom Classic CC – Zero to Pro
- Mac Photos: Photo Editing, Organizing & Sharing on Mac
- Comic Book Animation in After Effects
- Adobe Lightroom CC + Classic // Learn Photo Editing by Pro
- GIMP 2.10 Made Easy for Beginners. Learn GIMP from a pro!
- PhotoDirector 7 – Photo Editing Made Easy
- The Ultimate Photography Course in Post-Processing & Editing
- Fundamentals of Photo Editing in Darktable | Free Software
- Photoshop 完美人像攝影后制速成
|評價|| 4.4 分|
| 4.6 分|
| 4.7 分|
| 4.6 分|
| 4.8 分|
| 4.3 分|
| 4.6 分|
| 4.7 分|
| 5.0 分|
|學生||27,776 人人||16,109 人人||14,970 人人||14,708 人人||14,056 人人||8,233 人人||5,664 人人||417 人人||3 人人|
|課程描述||Learn Lightroom Classic CC by Doing Real Time Work – Edit Images to Impress||Complete photo editing Mac Photos course where you learn to organize & edit photos with Apple’s Photos app like a pro.||Start learning Adobe After Effects by creating a Comic Book Intro Animation in this quick and easy course.||Lightroom – Learn all my Lightroom CC Classic secrets & photo editing techniques. Get organized & make your images pop!||Learn GIMP from a pro photographer. Everything you need to know in 1 GIMP course for Linux, PC + MAC.||Learn how to edit professional photographs on Mac or PC with this Cyberlink PhotoDirector Complete Tutorial Course!||The ultimate photography course to learn Lightroom & Photoshop, and how to edit & post-process photos like a pro.||Edit Photos from Start to Finish in Darktable’s Free Photo Editing Software with This Beginner’s Guide!||Photoshop 完美人像攝影后制速成|
Adobe Lightroom Classic CC – Zero to Pro
|課程評價||4.4 分(272 個評分)|
Do you want to make your images stand out from the crowd?
Lightroom is most popular software used by milions of photographers and understanding this software is often a key to the amazing images. At this moment you are in the best place to start, ha
- People with no previous knowledge of Lightroom Software
- Beginner photographers who want to make otstanding images
- Photographers who want to learn editing from professional
- People who want to get amazing presets and profiles to boost the quality of the images quickly!
- Professionals will find here color profiles created by pofessional colorist
- You will make your images look outstanding!
- You will be able to work comfortably with Lightroom software
- Edit exposure, adjust Contrasts, lights and shadows
- Color grade images understanding color theory
- Create professional presets to speed up your workflow
- Organize your photos in Lightroom
- Create your own color profiles to make images outstanding and enhance colors
- Export images in the right way
- Retouch skin in Lightroom
- Use adjustement tools in Lightroom
- Open images directly in Photoshop and edit them in Photoshop
Mac Photos: Photo Editing, Organizing & Sharing on Mac
|課程評價||4.6 分(281 個評分)|
You have a Mac computer, and you want to learn how to easily edit and organize your photos, right?
Perfect! Mac Photos is the free application that comes with all Mac computers (previously called iPhoto).
This course will teach you how to use all o
- Anyone with a Mac computer
- Become completely comfortable using Mac Photos
- Import and organize photos so you can easily find them
- Edit and adjust your photos to make them look amazing
- Save and share your photos to your computer, online, or with iCloud
- Create and order projects such as books, calendars, and more
- Use the Photos app on your iPhone to organize, edit, and share
Comic Book Animation in After Effects
|課程評價||4.7 分(86 個評分)|
Do you want to learn how to create cool Logo Animations inspired by Superhero Movies quickly & easily whilst learning the basics of Adobe After Effects? Then you’re in the right place! In this course you’ll learn how to transform your photos or image
- Graphic Designers
- Game Artists
- Digital Artists
- Indie Game Developers
- Motion Designers
- Social Media
- You will be able to use Adobe After Effects to a basic level
- You will be able to transform your photos into a classic, comic book pop art-style cartoon
- You will be able to create a flick book style animation
- You will be able to create a Logo Intro animation inspired by comic book movies
- You will be able to use a Halftone Effect in Adobe Photoshop
- You will be able to create a flick book style animation
Adobe Lightroom CC + Classic // Learn Photo Editing by Pro
|課程評價||4.6 分(1,829 個評分)|
I guarantee this is the best class and the only one you’ll need to master editing and organizing your images in Lightroom… or your money back! Try it out for a full 30-days, risk-free. You have nothing to lose!
Adobe Lightroom CC + Classic…
- Digital photographers of all levels
- Photographers who want to know how to use the Develop Module
- Photographers who want to know how to use the Library Module to organize their photos
- Photographers that want to learn how to properly edit their photos in Lightroom Classic and/or Lightroom CC
- Photographers that want to learn all aspects of Lightroom Classic and/or Lightroom CC
- Photographers that want to learn how to edit their photos faster
- Photographers that want to learn how to edit their photos automatically, during import
- Photographers that want to learn how to add copyright info during import
- Photographers that want to learn pro tips, from a 30 year pro, on how to edit photos
- Learn how to edit your photos properly, like a pro. In both Lightroom Classic and Lightroom CC.
- Learn my editing pro tips for awesome photos. In both Lightroom Classic and Lightroom CC.
- Learn where your editing starts. It’s not where you think.
- Learn hidden secrets within the Develop Module – for editing precisely. In both Lightroom Classic and Lightroom CC.
- How to use Lightroom productively
- You will learn how to use all the editing tools, in both Lightroom Classic and Lightroom CC, to edit your photos based on your creative vision.
- How to use Collections & Smart Collections (my favorite)
- How to create Develop presets
- How to edit properly and productivley
- Know exactly where to start your editing process
- How to organize your photos
- How to create a book in Lightroom
- How to create a slideshow in Lightroom
- Export your photos with presets
- Use the Print Module to create files for your professional lab
- Add keywords to your images
- Find any photo, among thousands, within seconds
- Tips for increasing your chances of getting your images displayed on the first page of search engines
- Use keyboard shortcuts to increase productivity
- Use smart previews – for when you’re traveling and you want to take your catalog with you.
- How to edit in the Library Module!
- Learn how many Lightroom catalogues you should have
- How to create copyright presets
- Free photos resources included to follow along
- How to adjust the Lightroom identity plate to add your logo or name
- Learn the difference between Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic CC
- Learn how to use all of the features and tools in Lightroom CC (mobile version).
- I could go on and on. But, I think you get the picture.
GIMP 2.10 Made Easy for Beginners. Learn GIMP from a pro!
|課程評價||4.8 分(1,969 個評分)|
THE GIMP course for photographers and graphic designers. Learn GIMP from a pro photographer. Everything you need to know in 1 GIMP course for Linux, PC + MAC.
Why this GIMP course vs. others?
Well, I’ll let the following students explain why you
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use GIMP to edit images
- Anyone who want to learn how to use GIMP for creating text, shapes and other graphics
- Learn how to install GIMP on a Linux, PC and/or a MAC
- Learn how to edit your photos, like a pro, with GIMP
- Learn how to process RAW files for GIMP
- Learn what a Layer Mask is and how to use them in GIMP
- Learn tips and techniques for editing images and creating graphics from a pro photographer (and graphic designer)
- Learn what a Layer is and how to use them in GIMP
- Learn how to configure the GIMP interface for increased productivity
- Learn the different file types you can use in GIMP as well as GIMP’s proprietary file format
- Learn how to setup and use the History panel for streamlining your workflow
- Learn how to save 1 hour for every 8 hours worked
- Learn how to save files for the web, print, Photoshop and more
- Learn what Blending Modes are and how to use them in GIMP
- Learn about the 7 different Blending Mode groups and how to use them in GIMP
- Learn all about the 4 main tools in GIMP; Selections, Paint, Transform and Color Tools
- Learn how to use brushes in GIMP
- Learn how to install pre-made brushes, from other artists, in GIMP
- Learn how to create your own brushes in GIMP
- Learn how to use Palettes & Presets to streamline your workflow
- Learn the core differences between RAW and JPG files.
- Learn how to create Color Tool Presets to streamline your workflow
- Learn how to use the Color Balance Tool for editing your images
- Learn how to use the Colorize Tool for editing your images
- Learn how to use the Hue Saturation Tool for editing your images
- Learn how to use the Brightness Contrast Tool for editing your images
- Learn how to use the Levels Tool for editing your images
- Learn how to read and utilize the Histogram to streamline your editing workflow
- Learn how to use the Curves Tool for editing your images
- Learn how to use the Threshold Tool for editing your images
- Learn how to use the Posterize & Desaturate Tool for editing your images
- Learn the difference between the Heal & Clone Tool
- Learn how to use the Heal Tool for editing your images
- Learn how to use the Clone Tool for editing your images
- Learn how to use the Dodge & Burn Tool for editing your images
- Learn the importance of the Selection Tools and how to use
- Learn how to use the Free Select Tool
- Learn how to use the Foreground Select Tool
- Learn how to use the Fuzzy Select Tool
- Learn how to use the Select by Color Tool
- Learn how to use the Quick Mask Tool
- Learn how to use the Path Tool
- Learn how to use the Text Tool
- Learn how to use the Patterns Tool
- Learn how to use the Filter Tools
- Learn how to create basic shapes in GIMP
- Learn how to add photos to shapes
- Learn my personal editing workflow for processing images
- Learn by doing! Project based lessons throughout the course
- Learn how I edit JPG files from start to finish
- Learn how I edit RAW files from start to finish
- Learn how to add text along a path
- Learn how to add an image to text
- Learn how to create text out of grass
- Learn how to add a reflection to your text
- Learn how to make a superhero “pop-out” of an iMac screen
- Learn how to add light to an image
- Learn how to add smoke to an image
PhotoDirector 7 – Photo Editing Made Easy
|課程評價||4.3 分(146 個評分)|
Start editing your own photos with one of the best PC and Mac photo editing software out there, PhotoDirector!
If you’re looking for a easy photo editing application that will allow you to edit professional quality photos, Cyberlink’s PhotoDirector
- Photographers who want to make their photos better.
- Windows / PC users who need a professional photo editing software to edit great photos.
- Photographers on a budget looking for an inexpensive photo editing tool.
- Import and organize photographs in a professional manner.
- Adjust and crop photos to get better compositions.
- Edit the colors and contrast of photos to make them pop.
- ‘Beautify’ people with whiter teeth, brighter eyes, and fewer wrinkles.
- Manipulate images to create panoramas, face-swaps, and more.
- Share photos directly and easily to Facebook, Flickr, and to files for storage.
The Ultimate Photography Course in Post-Processing & Editing
|課程評價||4.6 分(253 個評分)|
‘Very clear teaching style. Comprehensive coverage of LR’s controls. I feel that I can trust what this teacher is telling me.’ – Michael Mackay
‘Engaging instructor, well planned useful content given in a way that keeps you watching and learning.’ –
- Beginner photographers who don’t know how to work with Lightroom or Photoshop – everything will be explained.
- This course is for anyone who knows the basics of photography and wants to learn how to edit like a true pro.
- Anyone who wants to turn their okay photos into WOW photos, and I mean really WOW photos.
- People who do know how Lightroom and Photoshop work, and want to learn the techniques and skills professional photographers use for post processing and editing.
- Anyone who considers themselves cool (yes that’s you!).
- Know how to work with Lightroom and Photoshop, and understand the necessary functions.
- Handy Photoshop and Lightroom shortcuts, and how to create your own shortcuts.
- Edit like a true pro with the techniques and skills professional photographers use.
- What layer masks and layers are, and how they work.
- Incredible sharpening techniques, and dramatic blurring techniques.
- Things you can do to optimize Lightroom and Photoshop to make it run faster.
- The many possibilities for categorizing, organizing and labeling there are in Lightroom to enable you to create your own unique workflow.
- An in-depth tour in how every essential function and tool in Lightroom & Photoshop works.
- Numerous sunlight techniques.
- How Digital Blending and Panoramas work in Photoshop.
- What LUT’s are, how to install them and how they work.
- How to blend two images together into one.
- I could honestly keep going and going…
Fundamentals of Photo Editing in Darktable | Free Software
|課程評價||4.7 分(136 個評分)|
Want to learn how to properly edit your photos using the popular and FREE RAW Processing Software Darktable? Want to know how to properly set up your camera for RAW photography? Looking to finally learn the Darktable layout, panels, and modules so yo
- Digital Photographers
- Beginner Photographers
- Beginner Photo Retouchers
- Beginner Photo Editors
- Anyone Wanting to Learn Darktable or RAW Image Processing
- Photo Editing with Darktable
- RAW Image Editing
- RAW Processing
- Darktable Layout
- Darktable Modules
- Setting Up Your Camera for RAW Photography
- Uploading RAW Photos to Your Computer
- Making Popular Image Adjustments
- Color Correcting RAW Images
- Sharpening RAW Images
- Saving/Exporting RAW Images
- Adding Styles and Tags to Your Photos
|課程評價||5.0 分(1 個評分)|