本文章推薦「Supply Chain Management : Inventory Management and Control」、「Operations Management: Inventory Management」、「Inventory Management A-Z: Supply Chain & Business Operations」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- Supply Chain Management : Inventory Management and Control
- Operations Management: Inventory Management
- Inventory Management A-Z: Supply Chain & Business Operations
- Inventory & Sales Management For Amazon, eBay, Etsy in Excel
- Restaurant Inventory Management
- Inventory Management: Types, Functions, Nature and Auditing
- QuickBooks Online Inventory Management
- How to Track Inventory in Zoho Creator
- Accounting for Purchase and Sale of Inventory
|評價|| 4.3 分|
| 4.0 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.1 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.3 分|
| 4.6 分|
| 4.0 分|
| 4.4 分|
|學生||27,143 人人||9,564 人人||2,432 人人||276 人人||240 人人||178 人人||114 人人||80 人人||71 人人|
|課程描述||2021: Inventory Management in Supply Chain Management and Inventory Management in Warehouse and Logistics Management||Operations Management Training Program (Course 4 of 8)||Inventory Management Basics: MBA beginners course to your optimize your Purchasing, Logistics, EOQ and Safety Stock||Template Included! Build an inventory and sales management spreadsheet for your FBA Amazon, Ebay, Etsy or other business||Master Inventory. Save Money. Succeed.||The participants will learn the types of inventory, its functions, demand nature and inventory auditing methods.||Learn Every Possible Thing That You Could Ever Need When Managing Inventory In QuickBooks Online||Aggregate Data & Custom Function Creation||This course explains accounting for inventory in merchandising companies.|
Supply Chain Management : Inventory Management and Control
|課程評價||4.3 分(315 個評分)|
Practical Course on Realtime business knowledge for Inventory management in Supply Chain. As Inventory management is the heart of supply chain one needs to manage Inventory because inventory is deciding factor in profit and loss of your organization.
- This course is for the ones who are working in Logistics, Supply Chain, Export and Import industry this course will help you gain knowledge about Inventory Management and operations in depth covering interesting topics the instructor of this course has kept this course very practical no text book definitions and boring theory.
- Inventory Management and Control with implied knowledge Supply Chain Management Students and Professionals.
- Learn types of inventory based on stage.
- Learn types of inventory based on purpose.
- Total overview of Inventory in Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- Learn tools for Inventory Management and Control
- Advantages and Disadvantages of High and Low Level of Inventory
- The Role of Information Technology in Inventory Management and Supply Chain
- Costs associated with Inventory in Inventory Management
- The Approach to follow while your Inventory is under production
Operations Management: Inventory Management
|課程評價||4.0 分(253 個評分)|
The course on Inventory Management is part of the Operations Management Training Program which includes a number of eight sections also presented as individual courses for your convenience.
All companies need to acquire and maintain inventory to pr
- Anyone working in operations management or another functional area, who is looking to gain a working understanding of the operations functions in a service or manufacturing organization
- Match types of inventory with their description.
- Identify key characteristics and challenges of inventory management in service organizations.
- Match inventory valuation methods with their descriptions.
- Classify examples of inventory costs as being procurement, holding, or stock-out costs.
- Calculate the economic order quantity and the reorder point in a given inventory management scenario.
- Identify key characteristics of ABC analysis, MRP, ERP, and JIT.
Inventory Management A-Z: Supply Chain & Business Operations
|課程老師||Laurence Gartside MEng Cantab|
|課程評價||4.5 分(696 個評分)|
This MBA style course prepares and empowers you to make a REAL difference. Turbo-charge your career, and your business performance, to the highest levels.
This course is for the new or aspiring operations manager, the ambitious procurement professio
- Supply Chain Managers. Working in Operations, Manufacturing or Service sectors, Production and Industry
- Logistics, Purchasing, Customer Relationship Managers
- Financial Controllers, Accountants, Business Analysts & Consultants
- Small Business Owners & Operations Managers
- Ambitious Self-Starters who want to have a Bigger Impact at work, Improve Things and Get Noticed
- People working in Production, Manufacturing, Industrial Operations, Business Operations
- A Desire to Become the Authority in your workplace on Business Inventory Management
- Become the Inventory Guru in your team! Master this essential area of Supply Chain Management
- Gain a total overview of Inventory Management for your Manufacturing or Service business
- Little’s Law – calculate required inventory using Little’s Law
- Economic Order Quantity – formula to calculate how much to order
- Price Break Model – advanced EOQ when prices vary with order quantity
- Inventory Dynamics – how to study inventory levels over time to make better decisions
- ABC Analysis – classify and group your inventory to prioritise attention
- Performance Metrics – use the essential KPIs to keep your “finger on the pulse”
- Safety Stock level calculations – simple method and using statistics modelling step by step
- Increase profitability, improve delivery and use your resources more efficiently
- Boost your career: increase your confidence to see and lead change , impress your own boss and become a better manager
Inventory & Sales Management For Amazon, eBay, Etsy in Excel
|課程老師||Chris Benjamin, MBA & CFO|
|課程評價||4.1 分(49 個評分)|
Are You An Etsy, eBay or Fulfilled By Amazon FBA seller?
Do You Want One Central Way To Track Your Sales, Profitability, Inventory and More?
Do You Want To Take Your Reselling Business To The Next Level?
Do You Know There Is More You Could Be Doin
- Ebay Sellers
- Amazon Sellers
- Etsy Sellers
- Anyone who buys and sells goods online or in a store
- Business owners
- Learn From A Top Rated Instructor Who Has Been Teaching On Udemy Since 2013 and Taught Over 100,000 Students!
- Download The Template From The Course At The End!
- Basic Excel Features
- Build A Full Inventory and Sales Tracking Spreadsheet
- Inventory Reporting
- Decision Making
- Profitability By Website
- Profitability By Product
- Sales Reporting
- Inventory Location Tracking
- Future Forecasting and Planning
- And Much More!
Restaurant Inventory Management
|課程老師||Ben Van Doren|
|課程評價||4.5 分(50 個評分)|
In this course you will learn to simplify your inventory management, and get more results with less effort. This course will walk you through:
Menu costing and pricing
- Restaurant Managers
- Kitchen Managers
- Hospitality Students
- Restaurant Owners
- How to reduce inventory costs through operations and pricing strategies
- Put systems in place to identify problems and communicate to your team
- Understand the accounting behind inventory management
Inventory Management: Types, Functions, Nature and Auditing
|課程評價||4.3 分(73 個評分)|
The participants will be able to
1. Learn a unique way of defining inventory using the left-hand rule.
2. Master the types of inventory such as Raw Material, Work-In-Process, Finished Goods, MRO and Distribution Inventory.
3. Understand the invent
- Anyone want to master inventory types, functions, nature and auditing.
- Inventory Types – Raw Materials, Work-In-Process, Finished Goods, Distribution Inventory and MRO.
- Inventory Functions – Safety Stock, Cycle Stock, Anticipation Inventory and Hedge Inventory.
- Inventory Nature – Independent Demand and Dependent Demand.
- Inventory Auditing – Periodic Inventory and Perpetual Inventory.
QuickBooks Online Inventory Management
|課程評價||4.6 分(24 個評分)|
This QuickBooks instructional course will give you everything you need to know about using the inventory section in QuickBooks Online Plus Version, Accountant’s edition or QBO Advanced. These are the only subscriptions that track inventory quantity.
- Anyone who needs to master every aspect of inventory in quickbooks online
- Anyone who needs to manage inventory in their company
- Every possible transaction and situation that could arise when managing inventory in quickbooks online
- How to garantee that your inventory records are always correct
- Interpret Inventory Reports For Optumization
- Find And Fix Mistakes Related To Inventory
- Use Different Inventory Item Types In The Right Situation
- Find The Accounts In The Chart Of Accounts That Change When Inventory Changes
- Adjust Inventory For Unusual Situations
- Track Inventory Quantity After Each Purchase, Sale Or Return
- Record Purchase And Sales Returns
- Understand How Quickbooks Online Calculates Cost Of Goods Sold
- Understand The “First-In_First_Out” (F.I.F.O.) Costing Method
- Record Advanced Payments And Prepaid Inventory
- Use The Periodic Inventory System With Quickbooks
- Make Inventory Monthly Adjustments
- Calculate Monthly Cost Of Goods And Gross Profit Periodic Adjustment
How to Track Inventory in Zoho Creator
|課程評價||4.0 分(11 個評分)|
This is not a traditional developer course or software website with hard to understand scripts. Deconstructing Zoho is an uncommon approach to learn online database programming. We focus on 20% of the commands that produce 80% of the performance.
- Anyone managing a Zoho Creator Application
- You Will Learn How To Track Product Inventory in Zoho Creator
- And How To Set Up a Custom Function & To Properly Store The Deluge Script
Accounting for Purchase and Sale of Inventory
|課程評價||4.4 分(10 個評分)|
In this course, the accounting for inventory in merchandising companies is presented. Both the purchase and sales sides of the transactions will be analyzed, along with sales tax and physical inventory practices. Differences in accounting for both Fr
- Anyone interested in finance, accounting or related fields.
- Discover core concepts related to inventory for a merchandising business.
- Recognize how to perform transactions for the sales of inventory cycle.
- Recognize how to perform transactions for the purchase of inventory cycle.
- Recognize how to perform other transactions associated with inventory such as sales tax and physical inventory counts.