本文章推薦「The Complete Networking Fundamentals Course. Your CCNA start」、「IT Networking Fundamentals with Lab Practicals」、「IT Networking Fundamentals For Complete Beginners」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- The Complete Networking Fundamentals Course. Your CCNA start
- IT Networking Fundamentals with Lab Practicals
- IT Networking Fundamentals For Complete Beginners
- AWS VPC and Networking in depth: Learn practically in 8 hrs
- Computer Network: Networking fundamentals + Wireshark Basics
- General Networking – wireless, routers, firewalls, Cisco NAS
- Computer Network: IT Networking Fundamentals 2016
- The World of Computer Networking. Your CCNA starts here
- Networking Fundamentals – Cisco CCNA
- CISCO CCNA 200-301 COMPLETE COURSE WITH REAL LABS. JOB READY
|評價|| 4.6 分|
| 4.7 分|
| 4.0 分|
| 4.7 分|
| 4.2 分|
| 4.3 分|
| 4.2 分|
| 4.6 分|
| 4.3 分|
| 4.6 分|
|學生||137,788 人人||16,872 人人||13,626 人人||12,732 人人||4,409 人人||4,045 人人||1,756 人人||1,375 人人||367 人人||355 人人|
|課程描述||Learn about networking and start your journey to Cisco 200-301 Certification.||Learn Directly from an Engineer.||Understand all the IT Networking Fundamentals and learn how the computer network functions||AWS Networking from basics to advanced with 20+ simple to complex real life hands on exercises||Learn Computer Networks fundamentals and Wireshark Basics; Build Strong, Successful Foundation in Computer Networking||Port forwarding? Dynamic DNS? Home NAS Server? Slow Wireless? Learn how to fix your home nework. Includes 802.11ac!||Learn Network and Computer Systems and begin a career with a $66,000 annual salary||Learn everything about Internet – Ethernet, IP, Routing, Switching, TCP, UDP, NAT, DHCP and DNS, prepare for CCNA exam||Networking Fundamentals Taught Efficient, Quick, Painless, & Easy To Understand – Unlike The Other Guys||The only CISCO CCNA online course where you can experience the real time lab. Configure and troubleshoot network.|
The Complete Networking Fundamentals Course. Your CCNA start
|課程評價||4.6 分(30,582 個評分)|
Welcome to the Complete Network Fundamentals Course! In this course, you will learn the technologies that keep the world as you know today connected and running. We cover both the fundamentals of networking as well as the topics in the new Cisco CCNA
- Anyone wanting to learn about networking
- If you want to start your journey to CCNA
- This course is for anyone who wants to attain the Cisco CCNA certification
- This course will prepare you for the CCNA 200-301 certification exam
- Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs
- Explain IP addressing and subnetting
- Describe hubs, switches and routers
- Explain the OSI and TCP/IP models
- Explain how addresses are allocated using DHCP
- Explain name resolution using DNS
- Explain Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Explain Wi-Fi 6 and other Wi-Fi technologies
- Explain how to protect networks from attacks such as Kali Linux hacks
IT Networking Fundamentals with Lab Practicals
|課程評價||4.7 分(105 個評分)|
LEARN COMPUTER NETWORKING FUNDAMENTALS FROM Industry Expert.
Are you a non-techie interested in learning about computer networks?
In this 5 Days course, I’ll show you step-by-step, the fundamentals of computer networking, teaching you essential com
- Non-Techies Wanting to Learn About Computer Networks
- Aspiring & Inexperienced IT Professionals
- This Course Is NOT for Experienced IT & Networking Professionals [ You can take this for subnetting ]
- Network Fundamentals
- How Computer Networks Work
- Understand the Benefits of Router & Switches
IT Networking Fundamentals For Complete Beginners
|課程評價||4.0 分(1,370 個評分)|
[Course Updated – August 2020] Added new image in Lecture 9 to correctly reflect STP cable
It is a specialized course but with over several lessons, you are will not find a course similar to this!
This course serves as a general
- Anyone who wants to understand IT Networking Fundamentals
- Beginner level students new to the IT Networking Field
- Understand what a Network is all about
- Learn about LANs and WANs
- Understand OSI Model
- Gain the core concept of TCP/IP protocol
- Understand concept of subnetting
- Various Hardware involved
- Firewall and Network Intrusion
- Be able to clearly understand Subnets
AWS VPC and Networking in depth: Learn practically in 8 hrs
|課程評價||4.7 分(2,283 個評分)|
This course aims to build the complete understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Networking from ground up where students will understand the networking core concepts by doing exercises on their own.
This course contains 2 sections. First section i
- Beginner AWS aspirants, Who are looking for hands on experience on AWS Networking services and components (VPC and more)
- Student’s who are looking to understand AWS Networking in depth starting with VPC
- Student’s who want to understand AWS VPC, Subnets, Routing, VPC peering, Transit Gateway, VPN etc
- Networking in AWS – Basic to Advanced Networking concepts by doing hands on exercises
- Whiteboard sessions to see how various networking components work together
- Understand how to secure your infrastructure by using appropriate Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) components and firewalls
- AWS Public and Private Network connectivity options and their implementation
- In depth understanding of VPC, CIDR, Subnets, Route Tables, Security Groups, NACL, NAT Gateway, NAT Instance, VPC Peering, VPC Endpoint, VPC PrivateLink, VPN connection, Direct Connect, Route53 Failover, Transit VPC and Transit Gateway
Computer Network: Networking fundamentals + Wireshark Basics
|課程評價||4.2 分(441 個評分)|
Computer Network: Networking Fundamentals + Wireshark Basics (Recently updated : Nov 30, 2015!)
What’s New (Bonus): Captions for all the lectures!
This Computer Network Course will teach all the fundamentals about Computer Networking; From explaini
- Computer Science Students who are taking Computer Networks as an academic Course
- IT students who want to learn about Computer Networking
- Job Aspirants who want to pursue a career in Networking
- Network Engineering Students
- You will understand how computer networks are designed, implemented and applied at each layer.
- Structured Content with each section dedicated to unique aspect of Computer Networks
- Clear and Crisp lectures on important concepts about Networks and Networking.
- Dynamic Lecture presentations with example demonstrations wherever necessary to help students learn by visualization
- Lifetime Enrollment : Pay once and access the videos anytime, anywhere on desktop and mobile platforms
- Lifetime Free Upgrades: New Lectures, Resources, Tips and Interview guides added regularly to keep up with current job markets
General Networking – wireless, routers, firewalls, Cisco NAS
|課程評價||4.3 分(591 個評分)|
The course offers a hands-on learning experience with an emphasis on practical activities.
Do you want to buy an IP Camera (home surveillance system) or a Network Attached Storage (NAS) device? Maybe you want to learn how to configure your home rout
- Students who want to gain fundamental computer hardware, software, and troubleshooting skills in networking
- Students preparing for Comptia, Microsoft and Cisco exams
- Everybody who is interested in home and small office networks
- To provide insight into Networking and learn how to configure a router
- Develop working knowledge of how networks operate
- Learn about security, wireless, troubleshooting
- Find out how to configure an IP Camera and NAS Servers
- Learn how to fix your network
- Sort out wireless issues
- Hands-on labs and real world examples, including hosting your website (WordPress)
- The course emphasizes the practical application of skills
- Designed to help you develop the career skills in networking
Computer Network: IT Networking Fundamentals 2016
|課程評價||4.2 分(223 個評分)|
This Network Fundamental Course is a comprehensive training course that brings topics to life through the use of demonstrations, animations, and configurations, making learning these fundamental networking topics easy and fun.
- Anyone interested in learning basic networking concepts, configuration, and troubleshooting skills.
- This courses address Local Area Networks (LANs), network definition using the OSI model, wired and wireless networks, Internet Protocol (IP), TCP/IP in the command line, networking services, wide area networks (WANs), and much more
- Understanding Local Area Networks: Learn about local area networks (LANs) including network devices, data transfer, and types of LANs. Explore network topologies and access methods. Compare peer-to-peer and client/server network models.
- Defining Networks with the OSI Model. Get to know the OSI model, and explore switches. Review the layers in the OSI and TCP/IP models, plus review different types of switches.
- Understanding Wired and Wireless Networks including an overview of twisted-pair and fiber optic cables, and an overview of wireless devices and wireless networking standards.
- Understanding Internet Protocol: Review IPv4 and IPv6. Review IPv4 address categories, default gateways, DNS servers, and subnetting.
- Implementing TCP/IP in the Command Line: Basic and advanced TCP/IP commands.
- Networking Services: Look at topics related to understanding common networking services and different name resolution techniques.
- Understanding Wide Area Networks. Explore routers and WANs. See how routers function, including how data can be routed statically or dynamically, and learn how WANs are connected.
- Learn about concepts of the Internet.
The World of Computer Networking. Your CCNA starts here
|課程評價||4.6 分(261 個評分)|
I have CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert) certificate that is most recognisable Computer Network certification in the world and I know about Computer Networks a lot. In this course I share my knowledge about KEY and MOST IMPORTANT features of
- Anyone who want to get fundamental knowledge about Computer Networking and network devices
- Computer Network Professionals
- Software developers
- DevOps engineers
- How Computer Network operates on different layers of the What are TCP/IP and OSI model
- Logical and hardware addressing of the devices (IP addresses and MAC addresses)
- IP addressing, Network masks, Subnets and Subnetting
- How Switches perform switching decisions and build MAC address tables
- How Routers build routing tables and which type of routes exist and how routers utilise Routing tables to route packets
- How packets are transferred end-to-end via Switches, Routers and how network headers (Ethernet and IP) change during this transmission
- Understand purpose and differences of the TCP and UDP protocols
- Learn how DNS registry is built and which types of the DNS Nameservers exists and what are their responsibilities
- Learn difference between private and public IP addresses, concerns related to them and need for NAT – Network Address Translation
- Understand differences between link-state and distance-vector routing protocols and learn what is BGP – core routing protocol in the Internet
Networking Fundamentals – Cisco CCNA
|課程評價||4.3 分(62 個評分)|
Cisco Networking Fundamentals CCNA
Sam’s Courses have been taken over 50,000+ times by 30,000+ students all over the world. And now, he’s ready to help YOU learn!
Why take our course? I feel the reasons are best expressed *clears throat* in song.
- Network Engineers looking to gain the knowledge needed to start their career
- Those interested in the field of Networking, who are wanting to learn more
- COURSE FULLY UPDATED AS OF 11/2/2020
- Access 6+ hours of training, over 31 videos, and MORE! For a life time.
- All info is up-to-date and easy to follow
- Get our FREE updates to the course!
- Learn from a network engineer with 20+ years of experience!
- Real world experience and knowledge that can’t be gained anywhere else but here!
- Book knowledge given quickly, without the fluff!
- Professionally edited videos with clear audio to make student enjoyment the best it can be
- And More!
CISCO CCNA 200-301 COMPLETE COURSE WITH REAL LABS. JOB READY
|課程評價||4.6 分(110 個評分)|
Welcome to the New CISCO CCNA 200-301 Complete course.
In this course, you will learn everything from the beginning. I know many people don’t know anything about networking, If you are too one of them, then do not worry, this course covers both the
- Anyone who wants to learn Cisco CCNA from basics
- Anyone who want to build their career in IT industries
- Anyone who wants to pass the latest Cisco CCNA 200-301 exam
- Learn basics of computer networking
- Learn how networking device Hub, Switch and Router works
- Learn IP Addressing and Subnetting in simplest way
- Learn how to configure and troubleshoot network with real time lab
- Get life time access to our premium Networking Plus app absolutely free!
- You will be allowed to download our practical labs and practice at your home
- ebook is included in the course
- Bonus: You will have basic knowledge on cloud computing and learn how to do use Microsoft Azure
- Once you complete this course, you will be prepared and ready to pass the new Cisco CCNA 200-301 certification exam
- After completing this course, you are ready to go for an interview and apply for a job