本文章推薦「Applied Linux Command Line and Shell Scripting Zero to Elite」、「Bash Scripting and Shell Programming (Linux Command Line)」、「BASH Programming Course: Master the Linux Command Line!」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- Applied Linux Command Line and Shell Scripting Zero to Elite
- Bash Scripting and Shell Programming (Linux Command Line)
- BASH Programming Course: Master the Linux Command Line!
- Linux Command Line Terminal Basic for Beginners (In Hindi)
- Unix Command Course for Beginners
- The Art of Doing: Learn the Linux Command Line
- Learn Linux administration and linux command line skills
- Linux Command Line Essentials – Become a Linux Power User!
- Linux Administration: The Complete Linux Bootcamp 2021
- Complete Red Hat System Administration Boot Camp – RHCSA 8
|評價|| 4.4 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.1 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.3 分|
| 4.8 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.6 分|
| 4.5 分|
|學生||87,649 人人||43,831 人人||41,629 人人||32,556 人人||24,582 人人||22,350 人人||12,982 人人||5,813 人人||4,607 人人||3,870 人人|
|課程描述||Learn +200 modern & practical industry-proven Linux tools + project-based shell scripting from the beginning||Learn bash programming for Linux, Unix, & Mac. Learn how to write bash scripts like a pro & solve real-world problems!||Go from beginner to advanced with the Linux command line in this BASH programming course!||This is an introductory course to the Linux command line & Learn from the Scratch (In Hindi) – Created in 2021||unix, linux, unix command, linux command, sed, awk, grep, find, sort, regular expression, compress, zip, gzip||Master the Command Line and Fundamental Skills Needed to Begin Your Journey Into Ethical Hacking||Learn Linux administration and Linux command Line skills from scratch. Great for both beginners and Advanced Learners.||How to quickly and easily master the Linux Command Line. You’ll learn how to manage files, directories, and more!||Linux Administration (Ubuntu and CentOS) for Beginners. Get the Linux skills to boost your career and get ahead.||Learn Linux and everything you need to pass RHCSA (RHEL 8) EX200 certification exam – Unofficial Red Hat Training|
Applied Linux Command Line and Shell Scripting Zero to Elite
|課程老師||Seyed Farshid Miri|
|課程評價||4.4 分(498 個評分)|
Timesaving and Use-Cases constitute the spirit of this course. That is why it is designed to be learned fast and practical.
Topics & some of the shell tools we cover in this course:
Different Shells, ZSH, Bash, Oh My ZSH, Tmux, produ
- Anyone who would like to learn modern Linux command line
- Network Specialists and IT Administrators
- Programmers, Developers and Data Scientists, whose work runs on Linux CMD
- IT Managers, interested in productivity of their team members
- Passionate geeks who want to have a lot of fun with the Linux command line
- Learning +200 modern Linux tools & commands with their use-cases
- Handling basic to complex real-work Linux projects: network, security, system visibility, etc.
- Project-based shell scripting & automation: writing a backup tool, a password manager, etc.
- Terminal productivity using Tmux, Git, Oh My Zsh, Nerd Font, Windows Terminal, etc.
- Manage Linux components in shell e.g. networking, disks, processes, users, etc.
- Advanced system visibility using sysdig & CSysdig (Lua Scripts)
- Problem-solving mindset, both in theory & do-along
- Linux Networking & DNS, Route & adapter management with iproute2, etc.
- In-Depth IPTables e.g. filter, nat, mangle etc.
- Dive in Linux Firewall
- Covering complete SSH Technologies OpenSSH Server, SSH Port Forwarding & Tunneling, SOCKS Proxy, etc.
- Task automation using cron & other daemons
- Get the most out of 1-second booting subsystem-Linux: WSL2
- Installation & setting up a virtual Linux Lab (VirtualBox)
- Vendor-neutral approach, supporting any Linux Distros inspired by LPIC Certification
Bash Scripting and Shell Programming (Linux Command Line)
|課程評價||4.5 分(8,120 個評分)|
JOIN THE OTHER 60,000 SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS WHO HAVE ALREADY MASTERED BASH PROGRAMMING AND THE LINUX OPERATING SYSTEM WITH ONE OF MY TOP RATED COURSES!
If you want to learn how to write bash shell scripts like a pro, solve real-world problems, or auto
- Anyone interested in shell scripting or shell programming.
- Write shell scripts that can be used on Linux, Mac, and Unix operating systems.
- Automate tasks using shell scripts.
- Create complex scripts that take advantage of advanced bash shell features.
BASH Programming Course: Master the Linux Command Line!
|課程評價||4.1 分(1,728 個評分)|
Welcome! Here you can learn you how to master Linux command line ( BASH ). What do I mean by this? Ever seen a system admin in a movie or some devious hacker using a terminal? Do you want the same knowledge? Well you are in the right place!
- Anyone who is interested in mastering Linux command line ( BASH ) will find this course will benefit them a great deal.
- In Depth understanding of Bash programing
- Mastery of Linux command line
- Knowledge is applicable to jobs related to Linux system maintenance and administration
- UpWork, Freelancer market
Linux Command Line Terminal Basic for Beginners (In Hindi)
|課程評價||4.5 分(263 個評分)|
Become an effective Linux user and advance your Career. Learning the Linux Command Line will take you FAR!
Learn to appreciate the power of the Linux command line.
Understand the structure of the Linux File System.
Learn how to navigate y
- Any Student who want to learn Linux.
- Linux terminal command who want to learn in Hindi language.
- Btech student, BCA, 12th student, And computer science background
- Anyone who wants to get started with Linux.
- Existing Linux users or learners who wants to be effective at using the Linux command Line.
- Aspiring Linux system administrators.
- You will learn the basic of linux terminal command in Hindi language and it goes from beginner level.
- Realize the potential of the Linux command line.
- Navigating the Linux Filesystem.
- Create hard and soft links & Play some interesting game
- Use command options.
- How to list files and directory
- How to copy a file
- How to move a file
- much more..
Unix Command Course for Beginners
|課程評價||4.3 分(375 個評分)|
Let’s learn basics to transform your career.
24,000+ students learning the course. I promise not to exhaust you with huge number of videos.
Welcome to the most comprehensive Practical hands-on UNIX or Linux Command Line course! An excellent choice
- Anyone who want to start with Practical Unix or Linux Command Line in short period of time.
- Students, Software Professional, Production Support Engineers who are curios about unix or linux commands
- Tester, Automation Tester, Manual Tester who want to work in unix or linux environment
- DBA, Mainframe Developer who want to get themselves familiar with Unix or Linux Command Line
- Managers who want to get themselves familiar with Unix or Linux Command Line
- System Administrators who want to get themselves familiar with Unix or Linux Command Line
- Professional working in java, .NET, python, database, or any field of computer
- RPA Developer, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers
- Anyone who want upskill themselves in unix or linux commands
- Every IT Professional will someday need to login to unix or linux in their career
- Practical hands-on unix or linux commands which are required on the ground
- Commands to work with Files and Directories
- Searching patterns across the contents
- Hands-on on columnar data
- sort, grep, sed, awk, zip, gzip, tar
- Ways to compression and un-compress files
- Linux Operating system installation
- and more !
The Art of Doing: Learn the Linux Command Line
|課程評價||4.8 分(271 個評分)|
Learn the in’s and out’s of the Linux command line. Don’t be fooled into thinking that the only way to interact with your computer is through point and click GUI (graphical user interface) applications. The Linux command line is where the true powe
- Students looking to learn the Linux command line
- Beginner students interested in cyber security or ethical hacking
- Students looking to learn Bash scripting
- A fundamental skill set needed to continue on with more advanced topics such as ethical hacking.
- How to get Kali Linux running as a virtual machine on your computer.
- Essential Linux terminal commands.
- The importance of the Linux directory structure and where specific files are kept.
- How to create and modify your own files and directories.
- Powerful search commands such as grep and awk.
- How to add/modify users and groups.
- How to change permissions of files to read, write, or execute.
- How to install software and keep your system up to date.
- How to compress and uncompress files or directories.
- How to write your own Linux bash scripts.
Learn Linux administration and linux command line skills
|課程評價||4.5 分(635 個評分)|
My name is Kashif Ali and I have worked as a Linux administrator, IT Manager, infrastructure and security consultant for many Fortune 500 companies in the the toughest market in the world … New York. It’s often quoted that if you can survive as
- Anyone with the desire to learn Linux from Scratch
- Anyone who wants to start or advance a career as a Linux Professional
- If you have Basic Linux skills but want to level up your career
- Already working in IT and want a Career change supporting Linux
- Learn Linux to host your personal or business servers
- IT professionals that need to acquire higher Linux skills to move up in their career
- Anyone planning to become a Linux system administrator or a Linux systems engineer
- Recent graduates who want to pursue Linux as a Career
- Become a professional Linux administrator and be able to apply for Linux jobs
- Gain advance Linux systems administration skills and have deep understanding of Linux fundamentals and concepts
- Be able to create, support and manage Linux servers in a Corporate environment
- Be able to better troubleshoot servers and get started with automating tasks
- Design on your own career path from scratch as a Linux Professional
Linux Command Line Essentials – Become a Linux Power User!
|課程評價||4.5 分(1,232 個評分)|
JOIN THE OTHER 3,000 SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS WHO HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THIS COURSE
If you want to learn how to use the Linux command and want to do it quickly, read on.
Hello. My name is Jason Cannon and I’m the author of Linux for Beginners as well as th
- People with limited time.
- Anyone with a desire to learn about the Linux command line.
- People that have Linux experience, but would like to learn about the Linux command line interface.
- Existing Linux users that want to become power users.
- People that need Linux knowledge for a personal or business project like hosting a website on a Linux server.
- Professionals that need to learn Linux to become more effective at work. Helpdesk staff, application support engineers, and application developers that are required to use the Linux operating system.
- Researchers, college professors, and college students that will be using Linux servers to conduct research or complete course work.
- By the end of this course you will understand the fundamentals of the Linux command line and be able to apply that knowledge in a practical and useful manner.
Linux Administration: The Complete Linux Bootcamp 2021
|課程評價||4.6 分(579 個評分)|
***Fully updated for 2021*** This Linux Administration course covers every major topic, including all important Linux commands, the Linux Filesystem, File Permissions, Process Management, User Account Management, Software Management, Networking in Li
- Beginners who want to gain a complete and practical understanding of the Linux Operating System and Linux Command Line.
- People with some Linux experience who want to fill in gaps and become effective Sysadmins.
- Professionals that need to learn Linux to become more effective at their daily job. Application support engineers or developers that are required to use the Linux operating system.
- This course is targeted primarily at beginners.
- Become a professional Linux Sysadmin and get hired.
- You will MASTER all the Linux key concepts and commands starting from scratch. No prior Linux knowledge is required.
- Learn how to set up the Linux environment (Installing both Ubuntu and CentOS in a VM)
- Build a COMPLETE understanding of Linux OS (Distribution Independent) from the ground.
- For each Linux key concept or command you’ll get an High-Quality Video, a Cheatsheet, a Quiz, Practice Exercises and Slides.
- Master all important Linux commands.
- Understand Linux File Permissions, Processes, User Account Management, Linux Networking or Software Management.
- You will MASTER Ethical Hacking and Network Security Key Concepts (Reconnaissance, Sniffing, Iptables Firewall …).
- Acquire an good understanding of Netfilter/Iptables Linux Firewall (Chains, Tables, Matches, Targets).
- By the end of this course you will have a deep understand of the Linux operating system and be able to apply that knowledge in a hands-on manner.
Complete Red Hat System Administration Boot Camp – RHCSA 8
|課程評價||4.5 分(447 個評分)|
This course is updated to the last Red Hat Certified System Administrator Exam Objectives (Containers + Bash/Shell Scripting)
It is for anyone who wants to learn Linux and become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator. Become an effective Linux us
- It’s for anyone who wants to learn Linux and become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator.
- Installing Linux Virtual Machines
- Basic Linux Commands
- Users and Group Management
- Linux Networking Fundamentals
- Linux Processes
- Linux Security
- Linux Disk Management
- Software Package Management
- 【2023年】十大Windows 10課程熱門排行推薦與優惠精選！
- 【2023年】十大LPIC-1：Linux 管理員課程熱門排行推薦與優惠精選！
- 【2023年】十大Linux Kernel課程熱門排行推薦與優惠精選！
- 【2023年】十大System Center Configuration課程熱門排行推薦與優惠精選！
- 【2023年】十大Linux 認證課程熱門排行推薦與優惠精選！