本文章推薦「Marketing Psychology: How To Become A Master Of Influence」、「Marketing Psychology: Neuromarketing & Marketing Psychology」、「Marketing Psychology: How To Influence Customers To Buy Now」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- Marketing Psychology: How To Become A Master Of Influence
- Marketing Psychology: Neuromarketing & Marketing Psychology
- Marketing Psychology: How To Influence Customers To Buy Now
- Smart Marketing with Price Psychology
- Marketing Psychology – The Art of Ethical Persuasion
- Behavioral Economics & Consumer Psychology in Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Online Psychology and Persuasion for Conversion Optimization
- Marketing Psychology and Consumer Behavior
- Marketing with Humility: Marketing Psychology That Works
|評價|| 4.6 分|
| 4.2 分|
| 4.6 分|
| 4.6 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.2 分|
| 4.1 分|
| 4.3 分|
| 4.2 分|
| 4.2 分|
|學生||21,758 人人||18,498 人人||13,104 人人||9,794 人人||3,184 人人||1,168 人人||1,022 人人||550 人人||481 人人||121 人人|
|課程描述||Marketing Psychology Secrets Revealed – How To Sell High-End Products On Autopilot (Real-Life Example Included)||Marketing Psychology 2021: Consumer Behavior | Consumer Psychology | Psychological Marketing | Neuromarketing Persuasion||Discover 5 Kick-Ass Psychological Secrets Used by Extremely Successful Companies And Online Entrepreneurs||Improve online marketing success with fundamental psychological pricing research for your business and marketing||How to utilise marketing tactics and psychological principles to better satisfy customer needs and increase sales.||Learn how to apply some of the most powerful principles from consumer psychology to increase conversions||Understanding the process consumers go through before they make a purchase||Apply online psychology in a structured way in your conversion rate optimization program to get better results.||Apply consumer behaviour, marketing psychology and behavior economics to skyrocket the rate of sales and conversions.||Scale Your Impact and Build Your Personal Brand Using the Power of Authenticity and Insights into Consumer Behavior|
Marketing Psychology: How To Become A Master Of Influence
|課程評價||4.6 分(1,579 個評分)|
If you’ve been desperately looking for world-class marketing strategies and techniques to increase your marketing influence, convert more visitors into leads, drive more sales, and ultimately grow your business, then enrolling and completing this pro
- Online Entrepreneurs
- Online Teachers
- Product Launch Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Create Effective Marketing Funnels That Drive Sales
- Create Lead Magnets That Your Prospects Desperately Want
- Apply The 12-Step Formula For Writing Scripts For Videos That Sell
- How To Drive High-Paying Customers From Amazon For FREE
- Apply The Value Hammer Technique To Craft Irresistible Offers (In Any Market)!
- Write Effective Emails In Your Email Marketing Sequence
- Identify Your Target Audience (Demographics & Psychographics)
- Influence The Decision Brain Of Your Prospect To Close More Sales
- Come Up With Effective Names For Digital Products
- Increase The Value Of Your Ideas 10x
- Discover The Elements Of High-Converting Squeeze Pages
- Communicate To The 4 Learning Styles (by David Kolb)
- Create High-Quality Content That Your Customers Will Love
- Choose The Right Pricing Strategies And The Ones You Must Avoid
- Use The Framing Effect To Influence Buying Decision
- Understand When And How To Present The Price Of Your Product
- Implement Pricing Tactics To Increase Sales
- Price Your Product Line
- Increase The Effectiveness Of Your Discount Tactics
- Calculate Important Business Metrics (Simple Formulas Provided)
- Use The Two Forces (Pain And Pleasure) To Influence Buying Decision
- Apply The Power Of Anticipation To Your Marketing
- Apply The Urgency Principle To Close More Sales
- Eliminate The Chance Of Decision Fatigue
- Align Bonuses To Your Main Offer
- Apply Social Proof On Your Sales Page, Squeeze Page, And Blog
- Understand The Difference Between Emotional And Rational Appeal (And Use The Right One For Your Audience)
- Apply Guarantees As Objection Killing Devices
- Discover The Most Critical Points In Your Marketing Funnel That You Must Test
- Use FAQ As An Objection-Killing Device
- Apply An Onboarding Sequence To Reduce Refunds
- Enhance Your Listening Skills
- Top 3 Elements Of Highly-Converting One Time Offers (OTOs)
- How To Apply “The Same Day Funnel”
- How To Apply “The Recurring Revenue Funnel”
- How To Apply “The High-Ticket Funnel”
Marketing Psychology: Neuromarketing & Marketing Psychology
|課程老師||Dekker Fraser, MBA|
|課程評價||4.2 分(129 個評分)|
Learn the most effective and cutting-edge psychological techniques that convince people to TRY, BUY, and KEEP BUYING your products!
Write a cold email that gets TONS of responses
Optimize your pricing to MAXIMIZE revenue
Dramatically improve your
- Product Marketing Psychology
- Consumer Psychology
- Consumer Behavior
- Psychological Marketing
- Behavior Marketing
- Marketing Psychology
Marketing Psychology: How To Influence Customers To Buy Now
|課程評價||4.6 分(299 個評分)|
MARKETING PSYCHOLOGY: INFLUENCE CUSTOMERS TO BUY NOW!
“If you are having a hard time selling your products online and are desperately looking for ways to sell more, become a more influential marketer and generate higher income, then this course will
- Internet Marketers
- Online Teachers
- Social Media Managers
- Product Launch Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Sales People
- Influence the decisions of potential customers by applying the Decoy Effect.
- Influence the actions of potential customers by applying the Reciprocity Principle.
- Increase the ownership of your customers for maximum sales with the Endowment Effect.
- Word (verb) questions and statements in a way that would change the perception of a potential customer by using the Framing Effect.
- Increase conversions on a sales page by applying the Social Proof concept.
- Create highly-converting squeeze and sales pages. (Marketing perspective, not web development.)
- Increase opt-in rate.
- Increase sales.
Smart Marketing with Price Psychology
|課程老師||Andrew Luttrell, Ph.D.|
|課程評價||4.6 分(1,489 個評分)|
Getting people to buy something is hard. So many things can happen in a customer’s mind that factor into the purchase decision. This course turns to solid scientific research in psychology to uncover tricks and hacks you can use to increase sales by
- If you’re selling anything, you need to know how people are perceiving your price. This applies to people selling both online and offline, and it applies just as well to physical products as it does to service-based businesses.
- If you want to increase the likelihood that people will buy from you without changing anything about the goods themselves, this course is vital.
- Price your product or service to maximize revenue
- Understand how consumers perceive and think about prices
- Run promotions that make people think they’re getting an amazing deal
- Think about your full set of products and services in ways that maximize earnings
Marketing Psychology – The Art of Ethical Persuasion
|課程評價||4.4 分(539 個評分)|
Learn how to use principles of psychology to connect with your target market at each stage of the buying process, thereby driving increased sales and building strong customer relationships.
The purpose of using psychology in marketing is not to try
- Small Business Owners
- Understand the importance of psychology in marketing and advertising
- Use marketing tactics based on psychological principles to better satisfy customer needs
- Identify the stages of purchasing process and utilise psychological tactics to increase sales
Behavioral Economics & Consumer Psychology in Marketing
|課程評價||4.2 分(358 個評分)|
Through this excerpt from our Masterclass you discover some of the most counterintuitive and surprising findings from consumer psychology and behavioral economics to increase conversions.
You’ll get a wholesome, well-rounded understanding of how to
- Marketers who want to increase conversion rates of landing pages and sales funnels
- Copywriters who are eager to learn what to write and how to write it so that it converts
- Strategists and Planners who need to understand what’s behind their customer’s decisions and how to influence them
- Behavioral Economics fans who want to learn from the best in the field
- Conversion and UX specialists who want to learn the psychology behind why people buy
- Consultants who want to get ahead of the competition and bring new insights to the clients
- The nitty-gritty of the 3 of the most powerful psychological principles (Loss aversion, Fairness, Choice overload)
- Different ways of how to apply each of them into your ads, landing pages, emails, sales funnels, and everything in between
- Dos and don’ts for each principle, (especially what to beware of so that you don’t sound gimmicky)
- How to reframe your message to get your foot in the door
- How to present your offer in a way that makes people click
- How to come up with solutions and ideas you otherwise wouldn’t think of but have the potential to change your world forever
|課程老師||Dr. Muhammad Tahir Jan|
|課程評價||4.1 分(192 個評分)|
One of the secrets of successful businesses is that they understand how do their consumers/ customers behave. It is because once you know certain triggers that the consumers positively react to, you capitalise on those and provide the best experience
- Business Administration
- Consumer psychology
- Students of BBA and MBA
- Lecturers, teachers, and professors
- Businesses who want to understand consumer behavior
- When a new smartphone is launched by iPhone or Samsung or Huawei, why do some people buy it on the first day, whereas, others don’t?
- Understanding the definitions of consumer behavior
- Understanding why do consumer behave in a certain way
- Those factors that influence consumer’s decision making
- The decision-making influencers
- Established models of consumer behavior
- Understanding Cultural, Marketing, Situational, and Psychological Influences on consumer decision making
- Finding out different types of consumer decisions
- Why and how do we react when a new product is launched?
Online Psychology and Persuasion for Conversion Optimization
|課程老師||Ruben de Boer|
|課程評價||4.3 分(73 個評分)|
***Highest rated course on Online Psychology, by a best selling instructor***
If you are a Conversion Rate Optimization specialist or someone working on optimization and experimentation you often hear that online psychology is very important to incr
- Conversion Specialists who want to excel in this field.
- Online marketers and growth hackers who want to learn online psychology.
- Entrepreneurs and e-commerce managers who want to keep increasing the conversion rate of their websites and beat the competition.
- UX designers and developers who want to increase their knowledge of online psychology.
- Data analysts who want to the why behind the data.
- Psychologist who want to learn how to apply their knowledge online.
- Apply online psychology to your conversion rate optimization program in a structured manner.
- Build a behavioral model of your website visitors with online psychology.
- Verify your behavioral model through A/B testing and psychology.
- Keep learning about the needs, motivations, and behaviors of your visitors at a psychological level.
- Learn about the four optimization directions and all psychological tactics.
- Apply the right psychology and persuasion tactics at every step in the customer journey.
- Keep track of all your insights.
- Keep building on your successes.
Marketing Psychology and Consumer Behavior
|課程評價||4.2 分(87 個評分)|
A key component in becoming successful in marketing is understanding psychology. The more you know about it the better. You must learn that certain effects lead to certain reactions, and use that knowledge to increase results and avoid mistakes.
- Anyone interested in learning about human behaviour and how it leads to purchase decisions.
- Get a firm grasp of psychological principles that drive purchase decisions.
- Learn how to develop effective and highly profitable marketing strategies.
- An identical offer made in a different way, following behavioural psychology principles, can bring you multiplied returns.
- Easy and straight-forward learning process.
- Bonus content: Money making terms.
- Learn a plethora of psychologically-based observations to employ.
- Many examples to choose from.
- Identify patterns in consumer behaviour.
- Understand how consumers make purchase decisions.
- Be able to adjust your marketing strategy to get the best results and avoid mistakes.
- Get the tools to develop your own creative marketing strategies.
- The more you understand human psychology the more creative and effective strategies they will be able to develop.
Marketing with Humility: Marketing Psychology That Works
|課程老師||Paul Jenkins’ Brilliantio|
|課程評價||4.2 分(26 個評分)|
You don’t have to be boastful or disingenuous to market your offering nor do you have to understate yourself. There is a clear path to sharing your authentic message and earning the trust of a large tribe of followers.
This course will help you find
- Creative and empathic individuals who are ready to face what’s stopping them from building a personal brand worthy of their gifts.
- People who would do marketing right, rather than hustle and hassle their audience.
- Creatives, Social Entrepreneurs, Holistic Health Practitioners and Therapists who want to bring their authentic self to their business offering, their information products and their marketing assets.
- Leaders, managers, coaches, mentors, instructors, consultants, experts who want to not only build the power of humility in their lives but invite more authenticity in those around them.
- A new perspective on marketing: away from control, domination and manipulation and toward openness, connection, sharing and community building.
- Critical steps you can take to become the authority in your niche.
- Actionable strategies to infuse your marketing with your authentic message and connect with an aligned audience.
- How to avoid insincere and manipulative marketing techniques which alienate your audience and eventually reduce your own faith in your message.
- How to inject humility into marketing systems that work.
- Clear techniques to prepare yourself for photoshoots, videos, live webinars and events and really ‘show up’ for your audience.
- How to get out of your own way and share your message with humility in video, webinars and live events and build a loyal following.
- 【2023年】十大Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator課程熱門排行推薦與優惠精選！