本文章推薦「Emotional Intelligence at Work: Learn from Your Emotions」、「Understanding Our Emotions」、「Developing EMOTIONAL STRENGTH for Difficult Times」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- Emotional Intelligence at Work: Learn from Your Emotions
- Understanding Our Emotions
- Developing EMOTIONAL STRENGTH for Difficult Times
- Use NLP to Master Your Emotions and double your confidence
- Managing Emotions For Higher Performance
- Mind And Emotions Mastery & Freedom
- How To Be Bulletproof From Criticism
- Stress and Emotions: A Daoist Way /Une Voie Taoïste ENG / FR
- The 7 Subconscious Beliefs That Sabotage Joy and Success
- Radical Resilience: How to Master Your Emotions!
|評價|| 4.5 分|
| 4.3 分|
| 4.2 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.2 分|
| 4.9 分|
| 4.7 分|
| 4.7 分|
| 4.9 分|
| 4.6 分|
|學生||48,948 人人||5,528 人人||1,827 人人||1,618 人人||1,538 人人||786 人人||218 人人||151 人人||76 人人||69 人人|
|課程描述||Master EQ to identify emotions in yourself and others, manage your emotions, and improve your relationships at work.||Getting To Grips With Navigating Your Emotional Landscape||PREMIUM CONTENT! The most efficient tools straight out from the Toolkits of great Psychologists – Mindfulness-based!||Learn 3 powerful techniques of emotional mastery, so you can double your confidence, let go of pain and dissolve fears||Practical Steps For Managing Emotions In Ourselves & Others||Learn how to cultivate an undefeated mind and develop emotional vulnerability (freedom with your emotions) today||Dramatically Boost Your Confidence in your Personal Life and Professional Career||Eng / Fr Understanding stress, transform emotions and achieve Balance / Comprendre le stress et transformer ses émotions||How to Eliminate Stress, Anxiety and Self-Sabotage in Relationships and Career and Become Supremely Confident||Develop Your Inner Strength, Reduce Stress & Increase Your Energy Levels with Emotional Intelligence Techniques|
Emotional Intelligence at Work: Learn from Your Emotions
|課程老師||Leila Bulling Towne|
|課程評價||4.5 分(25,244 個評分)|
Wouldn’t it be great if you could better understand why certain people, events, and things bother you at work? And how your body and mind react in those sticky situations? If you want the tools to help you master your emotional intelligence (EQ), loo
- Employees who want to better manage their emotions, identify subtle clues others send with their emotions, and improve their workplace relationships
- Managers who want to better understand how to motivate and coach their team members
- This course is NOT for someone who works from home exclusively. While anyone can benefit from this material, true application in a work environment (office, retail, manufacturing, etc.) is key.
- Discover what emotional intelligence (EQ) is and why it is so important for your career
- Identify the signs of high and low EQ in yourself and those around you
- Avoid being hijacked by a “gut” reaction brought about by low EQ
- Take control of your relationships at work and create rewarding partnerships
- Recognize which events or people drive you crazy–and strategies for how to cope
- Exercise self-control while expressing yourself passionately and authentically
Understanding Our Emotions
|課程評價||4.3 分(29 個評分)|
About This Course
Think you understand emotions? Well, we all tend to think we do – especially our own emotions! But this series of modules will help you go deeper, to improve your ability at recognising what you’re experiencing, the things that cau
- This course is for people at any level of hierarchy or experience in an organisation who want to better understand the emotional reactions we have to each other and to the things that happen to us every day.
- Learn how to better understand your emotions, to improve your ability at recognising what you’re experiencing and how to map them in a practical way.
Developing EMOTIONAL STRENGTH for Difficult Times
|課程評價||4.2 分(22 個評分)|
Do you know that “OMG!!!” feelings – “I can’t deal with this anymore!” situations? Those kind of situations in which we might feel deep sadness, or anxiety and fear, or even so frustrated… or maybe numbness… and the feeling of not being able to com
- people who want a clear way to navigate difficult and painful emotions
- People who need a guide for dealing with difficulty during coronavirus or other stressful events
- People who need to learn mindfulness and how to apply it in a gentel way towards their own suffering
- People who feel overwhelmed by emotions that are new to them or feel numbness in face of difficulty
- Gain top psychological tools to mindfully deal with Emotional Pain
- Learn practical instruments straight from the toolkits of great Psychologists
- Over 60% of the course with easy-to-implement and concrete practices and exercises
- Learn to add Mindfulness in relationships, finding your true values and emotional wellbeing
Use NLP to Master Your Emotions and double your confidence
|課程評價||4.4 分(63 個評分)|
Over 2,400 people enrolled in my courses from around the world
Learn from a Global Executive Coach and Trainer
Overall, 25+ FIVE STAR reviews from very happy students from all our courses
Course Last Updated – June 2016
Would you like to be
- This course is for you if you want to increase your emotional intelligence and learn how to master your emotions effectively
- This course is for you if you want to learn and apply techniques to use on yourself and/or others to access desired emotions and dissolve negative ones
- This course will not be as valuable for you, if you are ONLY interested in reading and discussing information – knowledge without action will not result in change!
- Learn three simple and very powerful techniques to gain mastery of your emotions
- Learn how to access your desired emotions such as confidence, calmness, happiness and excitement
- Learn how to dissolve and let go of your negative emotions you don’t want, such as fear, anger, frustration and sadness
- Gain a deeper understanding of what your emotions are, how you build emotional states and how they affect your everyday life
- Receive ongoing support – ask questions and post comments in your discussion board at any time
Managing Emotions For Higher Performance
|課程評價||4.2 分(14 個評分)|
About This Course
This course theme is one that’s packed with practical ways that you can build on both your emotional awareness and emotional management and really learn how to take ownership of your emotions and your impact on those of others. It’
- Anyone wanting to try different approaches to emotional management of both yourself and your people to feel more confident.
- Practically maps out your emotional experiences, making them understandable.
- Manage yourself and your own emotional responses to different stimuli.
Mind And Emotions Mastery & Freedom
|課程老師||David Cameron Gikandi|
|課程評價||4.9 分(24 個評分)|
UPDATE: Scheduled price rise to $99 very soon.
“The problem is never the problem. The problem is that you don’t even know how to think about the problem.” – Dan Sullivan
Here is a question for you: does life happen to you, or for you? In other word
- This course is for anyone who is tired of their inner dramas and wants resolution to them
- Anyone who wants to discover emotional freedom, safety and flexibility
- Anyone who wants to make peace with their mind and for a healthy alliance with their mind that serves them very well
- Have a mind that loves challenges and problems, doesn’t fear them, faces them, knows what to do with them, and uses them to blossom!
- Easily welcome and handle emotions that used to scare them, trouble them, or make them uncomfortable
- Attain a whole new level of freedom and flexibility, immense freedom! Once mental and emotional challenges are resolved, you can be and do anything you choose.
How To Be Bulletproof From Criticism
|課程老師||Paul Jenkins’ Brilliantio|
|課程評價||4.7 分(31 個評分)|
Many years ago I was on the receiving end of the most vitriolic professional attack of my entire career. I was in my early 30’s and I had only been facilitating professional programs for a short time. It was an excruciating event and potent
- You are finally ready to stand up for yourself.
- You are done with your past constraints.
- You know it’s time for you to be seen and heard!
- You want to shine more brightly in the world!
- You sense it is time for change
- You want a BOLD life!
- You want to leave a profound legacy for your family, friends and community
- How never to fear personal verbal attacks again
- The model of human behaviour that can save your dignity and allow you to act with poise and professionalism under duress
- Why people take things to heart …and how to stop doing that!
- How we create our meanings about the events in our lives (including when we are criticised)
- Understanding why people criticise in the first place
- Neuroscience, Ancient Wisdom, your 3 Brains and why you need your ’General’ to step up!
- Learn – how to stay calm under duress
- Learn – a step by step system to manage almost any situation
- Discover – how to shift perspectives in moments – to your advantage
- Learn – how to use the skills you gain here to progress your career
- Gain – insights into yourself and continually improve performance in any field
- Leave – a legacy of positive behaviour for your children or grandchildren
Stress and Emotions: A Daoist Way /Une Voie Taoïste ENG / FR
|課程評價||4.7 分(43 個評分)|
In English subtitles and Français
Xin Yi Dao Yin Fa is an old Daoist method aiming at dissolving the tensions brought by unresolved inner conflicts and regaining the Centre, or emotional balance which solely leads to real conscious Choices.
- Anyone willing to manage stress and get tools to reach emotional balance
- Emotional Balance: Concepts and Training
- Stress Management
The 7 Subconscious Beliefs That Sabotage Joy and Success
|課程評價||4.9 分(13 個評分)|
This online program is about my book titled: Mastering Your Mind. In this course I explain how to make the most out of this book. I included the full manuscript (PDF). I explain how to interpret each chapter and what the different hidden subconscious
- This course is for people who want to break through the invisible barriers in their life and are determined to become confident, truly empowered, blissfully happy and prosperous. This is for those people who are tired of quick hacks but rather want to learn how to create an awesome, fulfilling life and make it sustainable too!
- This comprehensive course will help you understand which Limiting Beliefs are holding you back from living the kind of life that you really want.
Radical Resilience: How to Master Your Emotions!
|課程評價||4.6 分(15 個評分)|
Emotions are a powerful force in our daily lives. Most people don’t understand this mysterious force that can lead us toward a positive future or capsize us into a sea of chaos. Managing your emotions is a part of living a successful life and develop
- law of attraction students
- People who have tried positive thinking and still feel stuck
- personal development students
- metaphysical students
- personal development
- psychology students
- meditation students
- Discover the keys to manage your mind and feel good fast
- Reduce and manage internalized stress to create positive change
- Get Unstuck: How to release negative emotions quickly
- 5 powerful easy-to-use metaphysical techniques to release stressful emotions
- How to master your emotional nature
- Develop greater levels of self-awareness and self-esteem
- 3 Techniques to reduce anxiety quickly
- Top 7 common causes of anxiety
- How to develop emotional intelligence
- How to change your negative self-talk quickly
- Resilience: Secrets to building your inner strength
- How to cancel negative thoughts
- Keys to Lasting Personal Happiness