本文章推薦「Popular Music History: Pop, Rock & Dance in the 20th Century」、「The Complete History of Music, COMPLETE: Parts 1, 2, and 3」、「The Ultimate Play Piano By Ear Course | Easy Piano Lessons」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- Popular Music History: Pop, Rock & Dance in the 20th Century
- The Complete History of Music, COMPLETE: Parts 1, 2, and 3
- The Ultimate Play Piano By Ear Course | Easy Piano Lessons
- History of Rock Music I – From the Early Blues to the 1960s
- Classical music appreciation: basics
- The Birth of the Blues: A Social and Musical History
| 4.5 分
| 4.8 分
| 4.5 分
| 4.7 分
| 4.6 分
| 4.0 分
|Never feel left out of a Musical Discussion again! Broaden your Music History knowledge with our Curated Playlists.
|The origins of Western music taught through examples, conversation, and context.
|Learn to Play the piano in weeks. Beginner to Intermediate Level Course with a fast approach to playing in All Keys
|Appraise rock music through the perspectives of music history, music theory, music composition, and music genre.
|The backbone of Classical Music
|A Journey through the History of the Blues Music
Popular Music History: Pop, Rock & Dance in the 20th Century
|4.5 分(37 個評分)
Tired of not knowing which bands/genres your friends are talking about? Or are you trying to find inspiration for your new musical style?
This course will guide you through the history of popular music from the 1950s to the 2000s, from Blues to Nirv
- Anyone with an interest in the history and development of popular music
- Musicians looking for new influences
- Music students who want an extra edge
- You will be able to hear the defining characteristics of a wide range of genres
- You will know the socio-economic and political factors that gave birth to iconic genres
- You will learn the history of some of the world’s most famous artists
- You will know the most important artists of each genre
- You will be able to amaze your friends with fascinating music facts
The Complete History of Music, COMPLETE: Parts 1, 2, and 3
|4.8 分(228 個評分)
Welcome to the COMPLETE HISTORY OF MUSIC, COMPLETE! Parts 1, 2, and 3!
This class is for anyone who has wondered about the origins of music, how it came to be, and where it came from.
If you’ve ever looked at a medieval instrument, and wondered ho
- Anyone in any country who is ready to learn where our music comes from, why it sounds the way it does, and the origins and history behind it.
- Anyone considering studying music formally, and wants a head-start on a college music history curriculum.
- Anyone who just loves music.
- Anyone who love history.
- In this course, students will learn about the earliest forms of music made by humans (that we know about), and how it became what we know as music now.
- Students will learn how Gregorian Chant works, how it is notated, and how it was used in the medieval area in worship.
- Students will learn how traveling bards and troubadours went town-to-town using music to convey the news of the day.
The Ultimate Play Piano By Ear Course | Easy Piano Lessons
|4.5 分(122 個評分)
This is a great course for people who need a quick but well-structured system of learning to play the piano or keyboard by ear.
In this course, you will be exposed to easy and quick systems that will help you play the piano easily in all 12 keys. No
- Beginner Piano Players
- People with passion to learn the piano but no prior knowledge on Music
- Piano players interested in playing piano by ear
- This course will get you playing the piano or keyboard by ear from scratch without prior knowledge
- With the easy systems and techniques demonstrated in this course, you will sound like a pro in a short time with tips, tricks and hacks
- You will learn to read chord charts and Translate into all 12 keys with the number system. With this, you can play all your favourite songs and even play them in any key of your choice
History of Rock Music I – From the Early Blues to the 1960s
|4.7 分(31 個評分)
How is Pink Floyd differentiated from The Rolling Stones? Why is Jimi Hendrix considered as an immensely influential rock guitarist? What is the role of the social and political aspects in the San Francisco Hippies movement and the emergence of ps
- This course is open to everybody who has an interest about the history of rock music.
- No prior specialized musical knowledge is required, all the necessary information is included in the lectures
- You will be able to speak confidently about the important rock genres and sub-genres, from the arrival of Rock & Roll to the rock genres of the 1960s
- You will be able to distinguish between the essential stylistic features of the rock genres and styles that have shaped the history of rock music from the early blues era to the late 1960s
- You will familiarize yourself with essential musical concepts such as melody, harmony, rhythm, genre, form and style
- You will be able to define the historical, sociological, political and economic factors that contributed to the rise and demise of rock styles, musicians, and groups
- You will have the ability to define the role, the contribution, and the stylistic identity of the most popular and influential musicians and groups of the blues era, rock & roll, and the 1960s rock music (blues-based rock, psychedelic rock, art rock, the Beatles, etc.)
|4.6 分(37 個評分)
Hello and welcome!
I decided to make this course with the purpose of giving tools: tools to make everyone able to better explore Classical Music on their own, tools to follow better the more focused future courses.
We will discuss four major topics
- Beginners in Classical Music listening who need the basic knowledge required to start getting in touch with it
- Who is not new to Classical Music, but wants to consolidate their knowledge about it
- The major periods and authors in Classical Music history
- The single elements which make music and how they interact with each other
- The main genres of compositions and their cultural and historical path
- How to get in familiar with the instruments of the orchestra and recognize their sound
The Birth of the Blues: A Social and Musical History
|4.0 分(5 個評分)
In this course, I’ll take you through the history of blues music starting from the very beginning up to the 1960s and beyond. I will explore all the social changes and how do they affect the blues. We will look into the life of the most talented musi
- Passionate about music
- The Birth of the Blues A Social and Musical History