本文章推薦「Ukulele Complete Course for Beginners」、「Play Any Song in ANY 12 Keys Using A Powerful Number Method」、「Harmony and Chord Progressions」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- Ukulele Complete Course for Beginners
- Play Any Song in ANY 12 Keys Using A Powerful Number Method
- Harmony and Chord Progressions
- Whistleberry Tunes: Adventures on Irish Tin Whistle for Kids
- Creative Violin, The New Violin Method 1: Basics, Lesson 1-2
- Music Theory: Read and feel musical rhythms like a pro
- How to Teach Guitar to Kids
- Making Music Medicine
- Learn to play “MARGARITAVILLE” on the Steel Drum!
|評價|| 4.5 分|
| 4.0 分|
| 4.8 分|
| 4.9 分|
| 4.8 分|
| 4.9 分|
| 4.6 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 5.0 分|
|學生||4,313 人人||1,110 人人||890 人人||621 人人||243 人人||182 人人||137 人人||122 人人||45 人人|
|課程描述||Learn to play all your favourite songs on the ukulele||Magic Trick: Use Only 1 sheet of music to play songs in any 12 Keys. Learn my 5 Finger Trick to master the 12 scales.||Music theory basics and chord progression “magic” for electronic musicians.||Fun and engaging Irish traditional music lessons: researched & developed especially for children and their adults!||Become a better violinist in less time||Musical rhythm for beginners||Start teaching guitar to young kids in the age-group 5 to 8||Music4Life® Support for Recovery & Mental Health||(…or on your phone with a steel drum app)|
Ukulele Complete Course for Beginners
|課程評價||4.5 分(33 個評分)|
The ukulele is a wonderful instrument to play, it is great fun, portable, inexpensive to buy and not hard to learn.
This course will teach you all the basic techniques needed to play songs on the ukulele. Everything will be covered in great detail t
- Beginners on the ukulele
- How to play songs on the ukulele using chords and strumming patterns
Play Any Song in ANY 12 Keys Using A Powerful Number Method
|課程評價||4.0 分(31 個評分)|
Play any song in any 12 Keys using my Powerful Number Method!
Learn this UNIQUE Method: Powerful Number Method! Only One Music Sheet to play in all 12 Keys. Do you believe it? Take this course and you will know how powerful this is!
Are you frus
- passionate students who want to gain confidence in playing music in 12 keys
- students who want to make leaps forward to playing piano
- TRANSPOSE a song to any key at the piano
- TRANSPOSE any songs to the key you want to play in at the piano
- PLAY your favorite song in any key using this powerful number method
- USE the 5 Finger trick to familiarize yourself to all the 12 scales effortlessly
- KNOW how to anchor your 5 fingers to the 5 tones
- USE your pinkie to play tones 6 and 7 higher
- USE your thumb to play tones 6 and 7 lower
- TURN the music score sheet to music alphabets
- CHANGE the music alphabets to numbers
- RECOGNIZE all the 7 scale tones of the 12 Keys
- RECOGNIZE the numbers in the 3 different octaves
- SPOT the scale tones easily with the 5 fingers in seconds
- USE the 5 Step Method to any songs they wish to play in any keys
Harmony and Chord Progressions
|課程評價||4.8 分(170 個評分)|
What you get:
In the first part of this course you are going to learn the basics of harmony and chord progressions.
In the second part you will learn how to come up with great sounding harmonies and chord progressions and how to find voicings “that
- This course is designed for everyone who’s looking to learn how to make their own rather electronic music and come up with nice chord progressions and melodies – we are going to take the perspective of someone working inside a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation – like Cubase, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, FL Studio).
- The course is designed for beginners but its also suitable for advanced learners who can refresh their knowledge in the “basics part” and then follow along as we go into great detail afterwards.
- No prior music production knowledge needed
- This course is probably not for you if you’re looking to learn how to read sheet music.
- create amazing sounding chord progressions
- know what types of chord progressions simply “work”
- understand the principles of harmony
Whistleberry Tunes: Adventures on Irish Tin Whistle for Kids
|課程老師||Dr. Thomas Johnston|
|課程評價||4.9 分(40 個評分)|
Welcome to Whistleberry Forest, a musical land of curiosity, creativity, and wonder!
Whistleberry Tunes has been designed by Dr. Thomas Johnston, an Irish traditional musician, educator, and researcher, with over 18 years experience teaching the tin
- Children aged 7+ and their adults
- Families who want to learn music together at home
- Groups of children learning music in a school or community setting
- Anyone, including adults, who want to learn basic skills and Irish tunes on the tin-whistle
- play the scales of D major and G major with confidence
- perform beautiful Irish airs such as ‘Dawning of the Day’ and ‘Mo Ghile Mear’
- play a lively traditional march called ‘Song of the Chanter’
- let you fingers waltz along to ‘The South Wind’
- play toe-tapping polkas such as ‘Maggie in the Woods’
- play new tunes composed especially for this course such as ‘Faolán’s frolics’ and ‘Tradoodle Do’.
- know the difference between different traditional tune types such as airs, polkas, marches, and waltzes.
- feel the rhythm of a tune and keep a steady beat
- play your music along with other learners and friends
- play different ornaments in Irish traditional music such as cuts, taps, slides, vibrato, and bounces
Creative Violin, The New Violin Method 1: Basics, Lesson 1-2
|課程評價||4.8 分(38 個評分)|
The violin is the most perfect instrument for all thinkable music styles, apart from classical music it has claimed it’s place in jazz, pop, rock, country, world music…
Until now there has been no violin method that went beyond classical music.
- Anyone who wants to learn to play the violin by a new method, even learning how to improvise.
- Classical students and those who want to be able to play styles like jazz, country and folk too.
- Become a better violinist in less time
- Master the basics of playing violin: The violin; The bow; The first notes.
- Place fingers 1 and 2 on the right position on each string.
- Read the notes of fingers 1 and 2 in the 1st position on each string.
- Master the most common bowings.
- Play a few songs with the notes you know now.
- Improvise using the notes you know now.
Music Theory: Read and feel musical rhythms like a pro
|課程評價||4.9 分(29 個評分)|
Read and feel musical rhythms like a pro has 8 lessons and rhythm exercises for beginners. The sections are:
Time signature. Note values
Simple rhythm in 2/4
Simple rhythm in 3/4 and 4/4
6/8, 9/8 and 12/8
Tied notes in 6/8, 9/8 and 12/8
- This course is for music lovers and beginner musicians
- Feel musical rhythms
- Read simple and complex rhythm
- Understand the music theory about rhythm
- Learn specific musical terms
How to Teach Guitar to Kids
|課程評價||4.6 分(30 個評分)|
Are you a music teacher who wants to start teaching guitar to kids?
Or a guitar teacher who struggles to teach guitar and music notes to kids?
This course is designed for beginner, intermediate and advanced music teachers who want to start teaching
- Guitar and music teachers who want to teach guitar to kids in the age group 5 to 8
- This course is for guitar teachers, but if you are a parent who has some basic music knowledge, then it will work for you to teach your kids!
- How to teach guitar to kids in the age-group 5 to 8
- How to teach kids to read music notes and play guitar songs
- How to teach kids to play basic chords
- How to teach kids basic rhythm and strumming
- How to plan weekly lessons for kids aged 5 to 8
- Child psychology and how to get young kids to practice
Making Music Medicine
|課程老師||Judith Pinkerton, LPMT, MT-BC|
|課程評價||4.5 分(23 個評分)|
Welcome to “Making Music Medicine,” an unprecedented opportunity to learn how your life may be transformed through the prescriptive application of music.
Have you ever had a problem with stress, addictive behavior, or maybe a challenging mental h
- People struggling with fear, anxiety and depression
- Adults and adolescents recovering from addictions
- People recovering from trauma
- Mental health professionals seeking more effective tools for helping clients
- People stuck in anger or rage
- Lifelong learners seeking information about music therapy or music medicine
- Substance Abuse, Behavioral Disorder, and Mental Health Counselors
- Learn how prescriptive music may impact the chemicals in your brain that affect fear, depression and anxiety.
- Learn about 17 strategies that turn your music playlist into a tool for emotional regulation.
- Discover a holistic approach to managing fear, anxiety and depression.
- Take our self-assessment to discover if your music is toxic for you.
- What is the true power of music? Explore the question: Can music cause suicide… or murder?
Learn to play “MARGARITAVILLE” on the Steel Drum!
|課程評價||5.0 分(26 個評分)|
This is a fun course that will enable you to play a very laid-back, beachy, fun, tropical song on a Steel Drum (or even a Steel Drum app) for your friends and family.
You will learn the notes to play at a VERY SLOW speed, gaining confidence, until
- Anyone who would like to learn a song on the Steel Drum (or a Steel Drum app)
- At the end of the course the student will be playing the song on the Steel Drum.