本文章推薦「Outstanding Composition: How to blow away your audience」、「Beginner Photography Composition Course」、「Art of Photography: Photography composition made simple」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- Outstanding Composition: How to blow away your audience
- Beginner Photography Composition Course
- Art of Photography: Photography composition made simple
- Perspective: Photography tools that make your pictures POP
- Developing an Eye for Landscape Composition
- Composition Masterclass: Beyond the rule of thirds
- Composition in Photography from A to Z
- COMPOSITION : learn the artistic side of photography
- FIELD PHOTOGRAPHY MAGIC – Long Exposure & Composition
- Learn Dynamic Photography Composition
|評價|| 4.4 分|
| 4.6 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.9 分|
| 4.9 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.2 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.3 分|
| 4.3 分|
|學生||26,852 人人||17,344 人人||9,474 人人||3,683 人人||2,927 人人||2,664 人人||1,139 人人||728 人人||491 人人||406 人人|
|課程描述||Learn how to impress your followers with perfectly composed photographs which stand out in the crowd on every platform.||Improve your photography by practicing photo composition techniques. Capture photos that stand out from the crowd!||Learn how to take amazing pictures with any camera||Learn 200 years of artistic innovation in less than two hours. Transform flat pictures into 3D photos with Perspective.||Learn to successfully see a landscape when painting in oil, watercolor, or acrylic or in photographic compositions.||Learn a framework for photography composition that guarantees visually pleasing photographs when you press the shutter.||Master the composition of your photos, learn how to see the composition around, learn how to analyze your photography||Unhappy with your photos? Struggling with camera settings? Confused with technical jargon? Learn the FUN stuff FIRST !||Long Exposure Photography & Composition||Strengthen Your Photo Composition For Better Photographs|
Outstanding Composition: How to blow away your audience
|課程評價||4.4 分(1,328 個評分)|
This course shows in depth how composition should be done and why some photos work or others don’t. Thomas shows several composition elements which helps you improve your photos from scratch. After this course you will look at the world with differen
- Everybody who is new to photography
- Everybody who is new to street photography
- Everybody who wants to improve his photographs from a composition perspective
- Everybody who wants to learn about composition elements next to the golden ratio
- Everybody who enjoys looking at creative and well composed photos
- This is not a basic camera course
- know what makes a good photograph
- know why a photograph doesn’t work
- know how to simplify a photograph
- start seeing in a different way
- differentiate between different composition rules and techniques
- be more creative through different composition techniques
- improve your portfolio by making more creative photographs
Beginner Photography Composition Course
|課程老師||JP Teaches Photo .|
|課程評價||4.6 分(409 個評分)|
Do you love photography but wish your pictures looked better, like the ones you see from other photographers on social media?
Are you looking for a fast and easy way to improve your photography skills?
Look no further. This photography composition
- Beginner photographers
- Anyone who wants to improve their pictures
- Compose images to make them stand out from the crowd
- Frame each photograph dynamically to get more attention
- Make your photos POP and give your images the “Wow!’ factor
- Understand basic composition techniques
- Become a more confident photographer
- Take photos that get more likes & engagement on social media
Art of Photography: Photography composition made simple
|課程評價||4.5 分(102 個評分)|
Freshly updated with three times as much content
Do you want your photos to look better? Do you want to learn how professional photo editors edit their own photos? take this course and learn many new skills in this unique course.. want to learn sta
- Anyone who wants to learn how to take better pictures
- Photographers with little or no photo editing experience
- If you want to learn how to use iPhoto for Mac
- Learn how to take beautiful pictures
- Smart phone photography tips and tricks
- Go over basic and advanced photo concepts
- Improve your edits with pro editing tools & techniques
- Learn important information about essential photo gear
- Photography essential information for newbies
- frame, compose and take amazing pictures
- DSLR basics for newbies
Perspective: Photography tools that make your pictures POP
|課程評價||4.9 分(793 個評分)|
Perspective…is one of the greatest inventions in the History of Art and most photographers are only ever taught the Cliff’s Notes to Perspective, leading lines.
What did Perspective do and why would you want to learn about it?
- Do your photographs feel FLAT?
- Do you feel like your creativity isn’t expressed in your pictures?
- Is there something missing in your pictures but you’re not sure what to fix?
- Do you want your pictures to jump out and feel 3D?
- Have your heard about Perspective, but aren’t sure exactly what it means?
- Say goodby to flat, lifeless photos and learn to make 3D pictures that POP!
- Learn the 5 types of Perspective that every professional photographer should know.
- Learn to create depth in every picture without leading lines or horizons, so you have the confidence to make great pictures anywhere in the world.
- Learn techniques that took over 200 years to evolve in less than 2 hours.
- Learn the mistakes most people make without knowing it.
- You don’t need gimmicks like HDR or expensive gear to make award winning pictures.
- You will find these techniques in EVERY award winning photograph, on the cover of EVERY major magazine, and in EVERY museum around the world. These techniques work no matter what camera you use or what you take a picture of.
Developing an Eye for Landscape Composition
|課程評價||4.9 分(468 個評分)|
List of price $49.99 now $29.99
“This has to be the best information I ever got on landscape composition. It is explained in an easy to follow format well supported with great quality video and photos.” Diane F.
“I have been looking for a course li
- Any visual artist of any experience level interested in landscape painting or drawing
- Landscape Photographers
- Break down the landscape into manageable broad planes.
- Understand what differentiates landscape from other subject matter.
- Identify the focal point in a landscape scene.
- Determine the lines in a landscape and how they lead the eye.
- Recognize composition design tools used by painting Masters.
- Learn the common Dos and Don’ts of landscape composition design.
- Be able to see or design a landscape composition that has the best chance of success.
- Conduct a successful photoshoot to gather reference material.
- Reconstruct a troubled composition to increase success.
- Understand how to create and the benefits of creating a value sketch.
- Use a Notan design to double-check composition designs.
Composition Masterclass: Beyond the rule of thirds
|課程評價||4.4 分(335 個評分)|
Any beginner photographer can create beautiful photography by using my new composition framework because it uniquely taps into your natural emotion and intuition, rather than using formalised rules
If you are a beginner photographer, or feel that
- Anyone who wants to take better and more engaging holiday photos, or family photos
- Beginners who want to accelerate their learning in order to take better photos right now.
- Enthusiasts and hobbyists who want to further refine their photography
- I’m a Landscape and travel photographer, so my techniques refer specifically to this genre of photography. However, in my opinion, composition is universal, so just check out the preview videos to see if this course is for you.
- Although I use Photoshop to post process my images, this course only covers composition, not Photoshop. But you need to employ good composition in order to create captivating images, regardless of any post processing techniques applied.
- Take better photographs using the application of simple, easy to learn compositional techniques.
- Create captivating and engaging photographic imagery without spending hundreds or even thousands of dollars on new camera gear.
- Apply one set of compositional techniques that work for all cameras, from smartphones and Iphones, to DSLRS and large format cameras
- Apply one set of compositional techniques that work for square format photography all the way to panoramic and everything in between.
- Turn an initial idea for a photograph into a captivating image that draws people in.
- Take engaging landscape photographs any time of day, from the golden hour period, all the way to Midday and beyond….and from red sunsets to overcast skies.
Composition in Photography from A to Z
|課程評價||4.2 分(230 個評分)|
Welcome to the Composition in Photography Masterclass!
Whether a beginner or advanced in the field, this course will be useful for you. Here you may find the answers to your questions:
Why does composition matter?
How can you compose t
- Interested in photography? Join us!
- Interested in art? Join us!
- Curious how composition happens in practice? Join us!
- A beginner in photography? An experienced photographer? Join us, we have what to share with you!
- You will master composition in photography;
- You will master photo analysis;
- You will be able to see composition around you;
- You will improve your general photography skills;
- You will start taking better photos;
COMPOSITION : learn the artistic side of photography
|課程評價||4.4 分(100 個評分)|
Would you like to…
Feel empowered & get more confident with your camera?
Fulfill your potential as the photographer you know you could be?
Impress your family & friends with stunning images?
Say goodbye to disappointing, amateurish snapshot
- Beginner or Intermediate-level photographers
- Advanced photographers who have not studied the artistic side of their craft
- Compose your photographs with clear intent
- Improve your photos will cleverly-crafted composition
- Understand why your photos ‘work’ (or don’t work)
- Plan a photo shoot that will succeed
- Know related terminology & basics of colour theory
FIELD PHOTOGRAPHY MAGIC – Long Exposure & Composition
|課程評價||4.3 分(76 個評分)|
For many landscape and field photographers, mastery of long exposure photography, particularly in daytime conditions, is an essential skill. For all photographers, mastery of composition and design is what distinguishes the good f
- If you’ve ever wondered how the pros get those fabulous shots for the cover of National Geographic or Outdoor Photographer, etc., then this course is for you.
- This course is appropriate for photographers who have a basic understanding of camera operation. Novice to competent intermediate photographers will find this course helpful in moving their skills to the level of professional photographer.
- It doesn’t matter if you’re a rank novice or a competent intermediate, you’ll find this course easy, comprehensive and interesting. I’ll cover cameras and gear, composition, tips for shooting in the field and tons of post-production techniques you can easily employ on the computer to really take all of your shots to a professional level.
- Produce stunning long exposure photography, use sound composition and design principles and complete basic image post production processes to create professional level images.
- This course is for anyone interested in learning how to take those cool long exposure shots of waterfalls, or any moving body of water, that result in images of soft silky water contrasted against tack sharp land features and elements.
Learn Dynamic Photography Composition
|課程老師||Mark A Paulda|
|課程評價||4.3 分(89 個評分)|
Photography is about the frame you put around an image, yet the story does not end there. Your photo goes beyond the frame, through a kind of intuition. It captures the gesture of a particular moment and conveys a message through careful targeting
- Aspiring photographers wanting to master photo composition.
- Anyone with a basic knowledge of their camera – Any Camera!
- Beginner to amateur, to novice to hobbyist. If you know how to click the shutter button, you are a candidate for this course.
- Anyone wanting to learn photography without Photoshop.
- Learn and Understand the “Rules” of Composition for Dynamic Photography.
- Develop Your Artistic Vision.
- Apply your new knowledge of creative composition throughout the course.
- Transform the ordinary into something extraordinary.
- Understand how the “Art of Photography” transforms what you see and learn how to capture it with your camera.
- See the world differently through your camera’s viewfinder.
- Bind structure, balance and dynamics together to transform them into a photograph.
- This course takes you on a photographic journey and encourages you to explore your creativity – all without PhotoShop. You are in control of your camera and I’ll take you from “Good” to “WOW.” You won’t look at photography the same way by the end of this course.