本文章推薦「The Complete Presentation and Public Speaking/Speech Course」、「2021 Complete Public Speaking Masterclass For Every Occasion」、「Powerful speaking」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- The Complete Presentation and Public Speaking/Speech Course
- 2021 Complete Public Speaking Masterclass For Every Occasion
- Powerful speaking
- Acumen Presents: Chris Anderson on Public Speaking
- Public Speaking and Presentations Pro: No Beginners Allowed!
- Speak Like a Pro: Public Speaking for Professionals
- Public Speaking and Presenting at Work
- Storytelling for Public Speaking
- Presentation Skills: Give More Powerful, Memorable Talks
|評價|| 4.5 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.9 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.3 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.6 分|
|學生||178,085 人人||88,023 人人||43,820 人人||26,445 人人||18,551 人人||12,330 人人||10,405 人人||9,486 人人||7,980 人人||48 人人|
|課程描述||From page to stage; learn everything you need to know about giving a great speech for business & personal presentations.||TJ Walker’s Incredibly Thorough and Comprehensive Public Speaking Course for Every Situation, Audience and Skill Level||Learn how to speak so people listen from a 5-time TED speaker.||The Head of TED Teaches You How to Deliver Talks that Share Powerful Ideas||Learn the public speaking secrets to giving a master presentation, techniques most speakers have never even heard of.||Master presentation skills and impromptu speaking, conquer speech anxiety, and get your point across to any audience||Master professional presentation skills, develop confidence, command the room, facilitate meetings & design your speech.||Inspire, Engage and Persuade your Audiences With Powerful Storytelling and Expressive Public Speaking||Improve your public speaking skills by using proven branding techniques to make your presentations truly shine||从你的竞争对手中脱颖而出。 打造伟大的个人品牌，把你的信息传过来， 吸引任何观众。|
The Complete Presentation and Public Speaking/Speech Course
|課程評價||4.5 分(12,954 個評分)|
#1 Best Selling Presentation Skills Course on Udemy! Welcome to The COMPLETE Presentation and Public Speaking/Speech Course by the author of the best selling business course on Udemy, an award winning professor, TEDx Talk speaker, author & entreprene
- Anyone that is interested in improving or learning public speaking/speech/presentation skills.
- Anyone that wants to become a better public speaker than literally anybody you know (you will love giving speeches too by the end of this course). : )
- #1 Best Selling Presentation Skills Course on Udemy!
- Deliver an Unforgettable Presentation Experience: We will discuss how to deliver your masterpiece + using the best body language.
- Create Incredible Content: We will thoroughly cover what to include in your speech (MANY ways to start it, end it and how to structure it with more than 50 presentation templates that you can download and use).
- Make Unbelievable Slides: We will discuss making incredible slides using many proven examples and more than 10 software applications/resources (assumes you have no experience in any of the presentation or image applications that we will discuss). More than 50 presentation templates are attached that you can use (made just for this course so that you can work smarter and not harder).
- Be More Prepared than Anyone for Your Speech: How to prepare and be aware so you can deliver a perfect presentation (based on my 25 years of giving speeches/presentations/public speaking).
- Impress Your Audience: We will identify with the audience (your customer/target market).
- Increase Your Confidence When Presenting: We will learn how to be in peak confidence mode! : )
- Learn Appearance Secrets from Professional Television/Movie Stars: What to wear + nutrition tips and more.
- Answer ANY Question During Your Speech Q&A Session: How to ace the Q&A session of your speech.
- Meet/Beat the Goal(s) of Your Speech: We begin with the end goal in mind of your speech.
- Post Presentation To Dos: We will ensure that your speech goals are met.
- 25 Presentation Guides: Use 25 speech guides for 25 different types of speeches.
- Additional Resources to Help You Work Smarter and Not Harder: Additional materials to help you work smarter and not harder.
- ….plus much more; please look at the course lectures/course outline for more details. Thanks
2021 Complete Public Speaking Masterclass For Every Occasion
|課程評價||4.5 分(6,810 個評分)|
Newly updated for 2021!
Facts about this course Public Speaking Course
* This is the Udemy Best-Selling course for Public Speaking
* Highest Rated Udemy Public Speaking course
* More lectures (550) than any other Public speaking course
* More co
- People who want to improve their speaking skills, no matter their current speaking abilities
- Beginning speakers who want to become competent at speaking
- Intermediate speakers who want to become Advanced speakers
- Advanced speakers who want to become world class speakers
- Anyone who wants access to the world’s largest and most comprehensive online course on public speaking
- Look comfortable, confident and relaxed in any speaking situation
- Speak in a clear and understandable manner
- Speak in a memorable way (this is the hardest for most people)
- Influence your Audience
- Know exactly what to do when speaking to any size audience on any occasion in any format
|課程評價||4.4 分(13,502 個評分)|
Have you ever had the experience that people won’t listen to you? Would you like to be one of those people for whom people instinctively fall quiet and really listen, whose words carry real weight and impact? With this course, you can and will be lik
- Sales people
- Speakers and performers
- Business people
- Avoid the vocabulary and the common habits that suck power from your speaking
- Master the foundations of power in speaking
- Experiment with the tools in your vocal toolbox: accent, register, timbre, prosody, pace, pitch, space and volume
- Target your speaking accurately and adapt it to situations and contexts
Acumen Presents: Chris Anderson on Public Speaking
|課程老師||Acumen Academy Courses|
|課程評價||4.9 分(4,662 個評分)|
A carefully crafted talk can be the key to unlocking empathy, stirring excitement, spreading knowledge, and promoting a shared dream. As the Head of TED, Chris Anderson knows this firsthand. He’s had a ringside seat listening to many hundreds of am
- Anyone who is looking to become a more confident public speaker capable of sharing powerful ideas
- craft an effective throughline for a talk
- understand 5 different ways to structure your talk
- learn the most effective ways to start your talk & get your audience on board
- leave your audience with a memorable impression
Public Speaking and Presentations Pro: No Beginners Allowed!
|課程評價||4.5 分(3,078 個評分)|
I want to model for you 117 of the most Advanced Public Speaking and Presentation Skills on the Planet that will transform you from a good public speaker to an absolute ROCK STAR and go for BIGGER conferences.
These are the same 117 skills we’ve us
- Business Professionals
- Keynote Speakers
- Financial Experts
- Project Managers
- Sales Professionals
- Academic Leaders
- Advanced Presenters
- Anybody else who wants to RULE THE ROOM!
- How to instantly captivate your audience and keep them engaged so they can’t wait to hear what you have to say next
- How to quickly identify the goals of your audience without them knowing you did it
- The secret to answering questions so you always look like you know the answer even when you don’t
- The blueprint for creating a PowerPoint show that reminds you what to say, and still engages your audience without patronizing them
- An easy 5 step approach to introducing yourself that will get your audience to believe in you, listen to you, and trust you
- The “James Earl Jones effect” – Tips for speaking with impressive confidence
- How to organize and prepare for your keynote presentation in less time
- Fool-proof methods to avoid feeling intimidated by powerful people
- How to identify and harness YOUR unique strengths, and the pitfalls of trying to be like someone else
- Effective strategies to overcome your fear of public speaking
- The secret to creating an amazing experience for your audience no matter how boring your topic may be
- How to take advantage of working the “sweet spot” – the place in the room that makes you look confident and engaging every time
- An easy system for practicing and improving your keynote presentation that doesn’t require an audience
- Exactly what to do with your hands during your keynote presentation, and why it’s so important to get it right
- The 4 presentation styles of keynote speakers and how you can use them to connect with every member of your audience
- The truth about what makes people laugh and how you can use that to your advantage
- Techniques for building a relationship with your audience and why it’s so critical to do it
- How to finish your keynote presentation right on time EVERY time and close so your audience feels like you’re the best they’ve ever seen
Speak Like a Pro: Public Speaking for Professionals
|課程評價||4.5 分(5,214 個評分)|
If you get nervous about giving presentations or leading meetings at work, this course will help you speak up powerfully when it matters most. And if your public speaking skills are holding you back in your career, this course will give you the tools
- Professionals who have a presentation or important meeting coming up
- Leaders who have recently been promoted to new roles that require more public speaking or meeting facilitation
- Aspiring leaders whose public speaking skills are holding them back in their career
- Anyone who wants to improve their public speaking skills or overcome speech anxiety
- Connect with any audience and make them care about your message
- Get your point across without rambling
- Conquer your speech anxiety
- Organize your ideas in easy-to-remember frameworks
- Think and speak on your feet
- Influence others with powerful stories
Public Speaking and Presenting at Work
|課程老師||Joeel & Natalie Rivera|
|課程評價||4.3 分(3,657 個評分)|
We are top Udemy instructors in the personal development category. Our courses have been taken by over 300,000+ happy students from 195 countries.
We have a thriving community in the course and we are
- Leaders, managers, or executives who want to master their communication and inspire their teams
- Corporate trainers, team leads, meeting planners, human resources, or group facilitators who want to enhance their presentation skills
- Anyone who does or will be presenting on the job who wants to learn how to give a high quality, engaging presentation
- Anyone who wants to overcome their fear of public speaking at work
- Anyone who wants to enhance their career by improving their presentation and communication skills
- Overcome nervousness and anxiety about speaking
- Project competence and confidence and command the room
- Use notes, cues and memory techniques so you’ll feel confident that you wont’ forget what to say.
- Develop professional presentation skills
- Enhance your presentation with body language and non-verbal communication
- Use voice tonality and projection for emphasis
- Present data and complex information clearly
- Develop rapport and connect to your audience
- Break the ice and engage your audience using powerful workshop activities
- Use visual aids properly, including PowerPoint, flip charts, videos, and worksheets
- Structure an organized presentation based on your desired outcomes
- Target your talk to your audience
- Write the content for your presentation or curriculum using proven templates and blueprints
- Run meetings and group discussions like a pro
- Master the art of fielding questions from the audience
- How to handle difficult participants, keep them focused, and stay in control
Storytelling for Public Speaking
|課程評價||4.5 分(1,962 個評分)|
Our audiences are running sick and tired of speakers that bring no emotion to the stage, that bore them to death or that use cheap tactics such as “Raise your hand if…”. People want to see authenticity, they want an emotional experience and to list
- Teachers and Trainers
- Public Speakers
- This course is NOT for professional storytellers, journalists and established writers
- You will fully grasp the power of your story so that you can move the hearts of your audience
- You will learn how to genuinely craft and archive inspiring stories from your personal experience
- You will master the art of telling stories that will keep your audience on the edge of their seats
- Therefore at the end of the course you will know how to Engage, Inspire and Educate your Audience using Stories
Presentation Skills: Give More Powerful, Memorable Talks
|課程評價||4.5 分(2,702 個評分)|
Learn how to create and deliver high quality presentations that make you more memorable with audiences, stakeholders, and colleagues.
Master the Principles of Effective Public Speaking in this Presentation Skills Course Built on Proven Branding Pri
- Anyone who want to learn how to improve your presentation skills
- Anyone who wants to get more comfortable with public speaking
- Aspiring professions who understand the positive impact of being a strong presenter
- Develop more focused presentations
- Design slides that create more impact
- Prepare the right way so you can speak with confidence
- Connect with your audiences to leave a lasting impression
- Avoid common public speaking mistakes
|課程評價||4.6 分(5 個評分)|
- 让你能创造小成功的心态: 即使你的技能还需要完善，也能做出出色的演讲