本文章推薦「IoT Automation with Raspberry Pi」、「2021 Ultimate Guide to Raspberry Pi : Tips, Tricks and Hacks」、「Introduction to Internet of Things(IoT) using Raspberry Pi 2」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- IoT Automation with Raspberry Pi
- 2021 Ultimate Guide to Raspberry Pi : Tips, Tricks and Hacks
- Introduction to Internet of Things(IoT) using Raspberry Pi 2
- Raspberry Pi Full Stack Raspbian
- Build your own GPS tracking system-Raspberry Pi Zero W 2021
- Raspberry Pi: Make a Workbench Computer
- Image Processing on Raspberry Pi – Beginner to Advanced
- Raspberry Pi Bootcamp : For the Beginner
- Raspberry Pi For Beginners – 2021 Complete Course
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi 4
| 4.6 分
| 4.6 分
| 4.4 分
| 4.6 分
| 4.5 分
| 4.6 分
| 3.9 分
| 4.2 分
| 4.7 分
| 4.6 分
|Master Raspberry Pi, Python for Raspberry Pi, Accessing GPIO pins, PiCamera, Networking using sockets, Home automation
|Master the Raspberry Pi 4, Work with Python, GPIO pins and sensors, the Pi Camera Module, build an Amazon Echo Clone!
|Learn how to use Raspberry Pi without Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse. Deploy program remotely and control using PC.
|A whirlwind tour of full-stack web application development on the Raspberry Pi
|Installation, setup & configuration, Static IP, GPS Testing, Remote GUI, location tracking on Google Map, IoT & more
|Build a touch-screen driven application and control appliances and devices using a Raspberry Pi
|Build Real-World Imaging Applications on Raspberry Pi – Captions in Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, French, German, Hindi
|Learn about the Raspberry Pi, build a DIY Google Home Clone, RetroPie Gaming System, work with GPIO pins and much more..
|Build Amazing Projects with Raspberry Pi 4, using Python 3, GPIOs, Flask, the Raspberry Pi Camera, and More
|Learn to create software & hardware projects using Raspberry Pi 4 & Python
IoT Automation with Raspberry Pi
|4.6 分(265 個評分)
In this course, we will be learning about Raspberry Pi introduction and setup, Python for Raspberry Pi, Accessing GPIO pins, PiCamera, Networking using sockets and finally Home automation.
IoT is bringing more and more things into the digital fold e
- Anybody interested in Internet of Things and Raspberry Pi
- Students/Professionals interested in electronics and programming
- This course is for all levels of Audience, Anybody who is interested in building IOT products.
- Learn about Raspberry Pi introduction and setup, Python for Raspberry Pi
- Accessing GPIO pins, PiCamera
- Learn Networking using sockets
- Learn Home automation
2021 Ultimate Guide to Raspberry Pi : Tips, Tricks and Hacks
|4.6 分(1,710 個評分)
Last Updated : October 2020
Added content to cover the Raspberry Pi Imager which is a new software tool that can be used to flash your SD cards
Added details about Raspberry Pi OS, which is the replacement for the Raspbian OS
Update : November 201
- Anyone who wants to master the Raspberry and learn tips, tricks and hacks to make you more productive
- Understand what the Raspberry Pi is and how to set it up
- Understand the process of installing any OS for the Raspberry Pi
- Understand how to connect remotely to your Raspberry Pi and run it in headless mode
- Learn the ins and outs of working with the Terminal and Linux commands
- Learn how to install software using the APT Package system
- Learn how to setup a Web Server
- Learn how to work with GPIO pins and read external inputs and sensors (buttons and PIR sensors)
- Learn how to work with USB Cameras
- Learn how to use the Raspberry Pi Camera Module and interact with it programmatically
- Learn how to make an Amazon Echo Clone
Introduction to Internet of Things(IoT) using Raspberry Pi 2
|4.4 分(226 個評分)
Over 1,000 students & 20+ 5 star reviews.
This course is a follow on course to our immensely popular #1 Raspberry Pi course on Udemy – “Introduction to Raspberry Pi”.
Bonus content added regularly. Latest update on 7-Nov-15. We will keep adding
- This is a beginner course on Raspberry Pi 2 meant for those who want to explore the possibilities of Internet of Things using the mini kit.
- share Wi-Fi used on Windows to Raspberry Pi via LAN cable.
- Save $100 or more by substituting your monitor, keyboard or mouse with your laptop.
- Remotely access Raspberry Pi Linux terminal in Windows.
- Transfer files between Windows computer and Raspberry Pi without flash drive.
- Access the Raspberry Pi Graphical User Interface in a Windows computer.
- Deploy program remotely and control using your personal computer.
Raspberry Pi Full Stack Raspbian
|Dr. Peter Dalmaris
|4.6 分(1,253 個評分)
Welcome to Raspberry Pi: Full Stack, a hands-on project designed to teach you how to build an Internet-of-Things application based on the world’s most popular embedded computer.
This is an updated and improved remake of the original Raspberry Pi Ful
- Makers who want to experience the full process of web application development
- Any experience in programming with a high-level language is useful but not necessary
- Experience with small breadboard circuit is useful but not necessary
- Anyone who want experience working with modern web application development technologies
- Setup the minimal Raspbian Lite operating system to the RPi.
- Learn how to work in headless mode
- Learn to install and use the a Python virtual environment.
- Install and use Flask, a Python-based web micro-framework
- Install and use uWSGI as the application server for Flask
- Install and use Nginx light-weight web server
- Setup systemd to automatically start your application
- Use the RPi GPIOs as digital input and outputs
- Use a DHT22 humidity and temperature sensor
- Install and use the SQLite database
- Use the Google Chart API to create visual representations of the sensor data
- Use JQuery to add interactivity to web pages
- Use Plotly for graphical analysis of sensor data
- Assign a static IP address to your Raspberry Pi
- Expose your application to the Internet, and access it from anywhere
Build your own GPS tracking system-Raspberry Pi Zero W 2021
|4.5 分(652 個評分)
1) I am new to Raspberry Pi, Can I do this course?
The course first teaches how to install and setup Raspberry Pi and then the projects start.
2) I have Raspberry Pi 3, can I do this course?
Of-course Yes!! The project can be completed on any
- Anyone who wants to build the vehicle tracking system from scratch.
- Anybody who wants to track the location of the school going children.
- Anyone who learn about GPS and wants to build its own prototype.
- Design your own advanced data streaming and visualization tool to view the detailed tracking information of the moving vehicle.
- Develop a complete IOT based GPS system to track the real-time movement of the vehicle in the web dashboard.
- Code in Python and extract the required information from the GPS module.
- Automate the GPSD to start on boot.
- Fetch the raw data from the GPS module using the Linux command.
- Successfully test the GPS module in the windows & Linux environment.
- Get to know about the working principle of the Global Positioning System (GPS).
- Set static IP address in the latest Raspbian OS.
- Access the graphical user interface of the Raspberry Pi without using any external monitor.
- Install the latest Operating system on Raspberry Pi Zero wireless without monitor, keyboard, and mouse.
- Perform IP scanning and wirelessly access Raspberry Pi using Putty.
- Get to know the step-wise comparison between Raspberry Pi Zero Wireless and Raspberry Pi 3.
- Detailed knowledge about the Raspberry Pi Zero Wireless and its previous versions.
Raspberry Pi: Make a Workbench Computer
|Dr. Peter Dalmaris
|4.6 分(268 個評分)
** UPDATED JANUARY 31, 2018 **
The latest update includes a whole new section in which you will learn how to build your Raspberry Pi Bench Computer using a low cost relay board instead of the (hard to find) Piface Relay+. You will also learn how to
- Anyone familiar with the Raspberry Pi looking to expand their skills
- Anyone interested in home automation
- Anyone looking for a challenging project
- Create graphical applications on the Raspberry Pi
- Understand the basics of controlling mains appliances using relays
- Learn how to use a low-cost relay board to control large loads with your Raspberry Pi
- Understand how to use a relay board to control large loads with your Raspberry Pi
- Control DC devices
- Use the camera to take snapshots, interval snapshots and videos.
- Create a Python application that allows you to control external devices and appliances, and interact with sensors
- Manipulate still images and video taken by the Raspberry Pi camera
- Design a driver circuit for the external relays
- Control mains appliances safely
- Create an enclosure for your mains controller circuit
- Setup a remote working environment for your Raspberry Pi
- Design a printed circuit board for the relay circuit
Image Processing on Raspberry Pi – Beginner to Advanced
|3.9 分(556 個評分)
Image Processing Applications on Raspberry Pi is a beginner course on the newly launched Raspberry Pi 4 and is fully compatible with Raspberry Pi 3/2 and Raspberry Pi Zero.
The course is ideal for those who are new to the Raspberry Pi and want to ex
- Anyone who wants to explore Raspberry Pi and interested in building Image Processing applications
- What is Raspberry Pi? and what are its components?
- Understand peripherals that need to be connected to Raspberry Pi
- Wire up your Raspberry Pi to create a fully functional computer
- Easily learn preparing SD Card to load Operating System for Raspberry Pi
- Install packages needed to build Image Processing applications
- Learn basic programming aspects of Python
- Create simple Image Processing applications using Python and OpenCV
- Build real-world Image Processing applications on Raspberry Pi 4/3/2/Zero
Raspberry Pi Bootcamp : For the Beginner
|4.2 分(614 個評分)
This course is an introduction to the Raspberry Pi platform. It uses the latest Raspberry Pi 3. It is catered for all levels and those interested in learning about the Raspberry Pi and its capabilities. After completing this course:
You will underst
- Anyone interested in learning about Raspberry Pi
- Electronics Hobbyist
- Become familiar with Raspberry Pi
- Learn how to easily prepare SD cards for any Raspberry Pi Operating System
- Build a Digital Assistant using the Google Assistant API and Raspberry Pi
- Build a Gaming System with Raspberry Pi
- Understand how to work with GPIO pins and external peripherals
- Install and configure a Web Server
- Learn how to control circuits and peripherals over the internet via a web page
Raspberry Pi For Beginners – 2021 Complete Course
|4.7 分(389 個評分)
This complete hands-on, step by step course is targeting the latest version of Raspberry Pi, which is the Raspberry Pi 4. Note that everything also works perfectly for Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 versions.
You don’t need any knowledge in programming, elect
- Students, Engineers, Researchers, Teachers, Developers, Hobbyists.
- Anyone wanting to learn how to get started with Raspberry Pi and build amazing projects
- Anyone wanting to really understand what they’re doing with Raspberry Pi, Python3, and the different components you can use with the board
- Anyone who already knows Python or Unix and wants to dive into Raspberry Pi
- People who want to start robotics projects, home automation, web servers, IoT projects, etc., with their Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi users who feel stuck in their projects and want to get more autonomous
- Master your Raspberry Pi, starting from scratch
- Build a complete surveillance and alarm project with Raspberry Pi
- Learn Python3 from zero, step by step
- Install the latest version of Raspberry Pi OS on your Raspberry Pi 4 (also works on 2 and 3)
- Use the Raspberry Pi’s GPIOs to control hardware components
- Create a web server on your Raspberry Pi
- Send emails from your Raspberry Pi
- Learn how to use the terminal to get more control over your Pi
- Take pictures and videos with the Raspberry Pi camera V2
- Start directly with the Best Practices
- Learn how to be more independent when working on your future projects
- Get more practice with hands-on lessons, 11 activities and a final project
Introduction to Raspberry Pi 4
|4.6 分(225 個評分)
September 2020 Update
Important Update After the Release of Raspberry Pi OS – Changes in VNC Viewer Setup
FAQ on Troubleshooting the Raspberry Pi 4
July 2020 Update
Included Documentation to implement Remote GPIO Control over Bluetooth without an
- A hobbyist who wants to learn to work with the latest Raspberry Pi
- A teacher who wants to get a head start into the world of Physical computing for guiding his or her students
- A total beginner, who wants to do projects to solve problems using the Raspberry Pi
- Get deep knowledge about the hardware features of the Raspberry Pi 4 and its applications
- Become confident in setting up the hardware and software for the Raspberry Pi 4 and troubleshooting
- A basic understanding of Linux and Python Programming
- Basics of physical computation, and would be able to interface a wide variety of sensors and actuators like LED, Button, Light Sensor, Motion Sensor, Motors, Ultrasonic Sensors, and much more
- Learn about UART, I2C and SPI Protocols on the Raspberry Pi 4 using hands-on projects
- Control GPIO pins wirelessly using Bluetooth and be able to build basic IoT projects using the Cayenne Platform