本文章推薦「How To Make Soap – Homemade Soap Making for Beginners」、「Cold Process Soap Making #2 – Natural Colours & Ingredients」、「How to Make Melt & Pour Soap – Beginners Step by Step Guide」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- How To Make Soap – Homemade Soap Making for Beginners
- Cold Process Soap Making #2 – Natural Colours & Ingredients
- How to Make Melt & Pour Soap – Beginners Step by Step Guide
- Cold Process Soap making #3 – Soap Swirling Made Easy
- Natural Soap Bars From Scratch For Beginners
- Soap Making; How To Make Soap; Making Soap As A Business
- Make your own Olive Shea Butter Soap
- Soap Made Simple! Handcrafting Cold Process Soap
| 4.6 分
| 4.1 分
| 4.6 分
| 4.1 分
| 4.7 分
| 4.2 分
| 4.0 分
| 4.6 分
|How to make your own soap at home using the cold process soapmaking method. A step by step guide for beginners
|Taking You Beyond Basic Soap Making Using Alternative Techniques & Natural Ingredients – Expand Your Soap Making Skills
|Melt and pour soap making is quick, fun and easy, whether you want a new hobby, or to make gifts for friends & family.
|How to make soap using swirling techniques to create dramatic and stunning looking soaps – tips and tricks for success
|Beginner | Cold-Process Method | Vegan Recipes | Natural Ingredients
|Soap Making Soapmaking; Make Your Own Soap Certificate Course
|Step by step guide how to organize and prepare your first kilogram of natural Olive Soap in 3 hours
|The Everyone-Can-Do-It Cold Process Soap Recipe Course Step-by-Step for Beginners
How To Make Soap – Homemade Soap Making for Beginners
|4.6 分(3,719 個評分)
Take this course and you will learn how to make beautiful, natural handmade soap from scratch, at home, using the ingredients of your choice.
The course will give you all the information that you need about oils, butters and fragrances, so that you
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make soap from scratch using the cold process method.
- Anyone who wants to make natural soap for health reasons.
- If you are looking for a new hobby for your own enjoyment.
- To make a selection of soaps which you could use to give as gifts to friends and family.
- If you would like to earn some extra money to fund your new hobby, or if you want to start a new fun business
- Create home made natural soap from scratch, using natural ingredients, which you probably have in your pantry
- Make pure and natural soap, free from harmful ingredients, avoiding known irritants
- Easily calculate how much soap you need to make to fill your mold, and create your own recipes
- Use colours and fragrances to create fabulous looking, amazing smelling soap, that is good enough to give as gifts, or sell
- Use inexpensive items to create amazing packaging for your soap.
- Build and develop a new creative hobby.
Cold Process Soap Making #2 – Natural Colours & Ingredients
|4.1 分(525 個評分)
This course will show you how to make natural soaps using a variety of ingredients and techniques:
You will discover my methods for making perfect goat’s milk soap, avoiding scorching, burning, or discoloration
You will have access to two different
- This course is for the student who has some basic Cold Process soap making experience, who wants to gain experience in more challenging techniques such as goat’s milk soap, buttermilk soap, infusing oils wth pants and creating effects with a variety of militants.
- You will be able to create your own recipes using a range of natural ingredients, to make fabulous, attractive looking soap with skin nourishing properties.
- You will be able to master the technique of adding goat’s milk and other milks to your soap without it discoloring or scorching.
- You will know how to use plant based colours and other natural colorants, to create a subtle natural look in your soap.
- You will also be able to enhance your colors to make them a deeper shade as well as using an ombre technique.
- You will be familiar with different grades of exfoliating ingredients and know how to add them to your soap to create exfoliating and stunning visual effects.
- You will be able to use a variety of molds to create unique effects in your soap
How to Make Melt & Pour Soap – Beginners Step by Step Guide
|4.6 分(848 個評分)
Take this course and you will learn how to make fun, visually stunning soaps, using pre-made bases, colours and fragrances
You will be able to create a whole range of fabulous soaps using a range of techniques, from rustic, natural soaps to fun, eye
- This course is for anyone looking for a fun, creative new hobby that they can do at home, and children can join in, with supervision
- The complete beginner, or someone has got very basic experience with melt and pour soap and wants ideas of ways to create different effects with ingredients, techniques and colours
- Anyone who is looking to produce soaps that don’t contain skin irritants
- Anyone who makes Cold Process Soap and wants a simple, quick way to make embeds to use in, or the decorate their soap
- Anyone who is looking for a way to make some money with a side business, or just earn some extra money to fund this new hobby.
- Make a range of melt and pour soaps , that will be ready in a few hours, using pre-made soap bases, colours and fragrances.
- Use a variety of techniques to create stunning visual effects in the soap
- Use natural and cosmetic colours to get the look you want, whether you want fun or the natural rustic feel.
- Add natural ingredients to achieve an exfoliating effect in your soap
- Embed objects and soap shapes in bars or loaves of soap to create fun, fabulous soaps
- How to make soap without lye
- How to make soap for children to help with
Cold Process Soap making #3 – Soap Swirling Made Easy
|4.1 分(165 個評分)
This course will teach you how to use the Cold Process method to make stunning soaps using intermediate colour techniques.
You will discover the secrets to creating successful swirling techniques in your soap
You will learn how to control trace and
- The soap maker who wants to easily create stunning swirling designs while avoiding common pitfalls.
- The soap maker who has basic Cold Process soap making experience and would like to learn how to take their skills to the next level
- The soap maker who has tried unsuccessfully to create swirls, and wants to master these skills
- Easily create soaps with stunning swirl effects
- Discover the factors that affect trace, cause your soap to accelerate and can prevent you from creating successful swirls
- Tailor your recipes to give you more time to produce the swirled effects that you want.
- How to bring out your colours in your soaps to create dramatic effects.
- How to make your soap look professional by preventing soda ash
Natural Soap Bars From Scratch For Beginners
|4.7 分(205 個評分)
Learn how to make natural and vegan-friendly soap bars from scratch.
This course covers everything that beginners need (and want) to know, including some insights into more advanced soap recipes and techniques. After completing this course, most beg
- Beginners who know nothing about how to make soap from scratch, and who are looking to learn everything they need to know in one comprehensive course.
- Melt-and-pour soapers who are looking for a new challenge, and are ready to start working with lye to make their soaps from scratch.
- Vegans who want to learn how to make plant-based soaps in order to replace some of their cosmetics.
- Entrepreneurs and artisans with a desire to start a natural cosmetics or natural soap business.
- Zero-waste advocates who want make their own cosmetic products to reduce the packaging waste in their own lives.
- People looking for a new, creative and affordable hobby.
- People with a desire to use natural products or to make their own products, for whatever reason – frugal living, environmental, health, family, homemade gifting or a passion for DIY.
- Learn how to make natural soap bars from scratch using the Cold-Process (CP) method.
- Understand the safety associated with soap-making and know what precautions to take when making homemade soap.
- Learn to formulate your own soap recipes with the ingredients that you have access to, so that you don’t have to depend on other recipes.
- Formulate and experiment with your own recipes to create skincare, shampoo bars and household cleaning soap.
- Grasp some intermediate and advanced soap-making techniques (eg. how to create layered soap)
- Use natural colourants and essential oils to dye and fragrance your soap naturally.
- Learn when and how to cut and cure soap bars.
- Learn how to clean your kitchen equipment properly, so that it is safe to use for both food and soap-making.
- Calculate the volume of various soap molds in order to determine how much soap you need to make to fill them.
- Use (or re-use) common packaging as soap molds, which you probably already have at home.
Soap Making; How To Make Soap; Making Soap As A Business
|Crystal Hutchinson Tummala, J.D.
|4.2 分(69 個評分)
Have you been interested in learning about making soap? Are you considering taking up soap making as a business?
Good for you. I created this course with you in mind.
Join over 72,000 students in 180 countries taking Pursuing Wisdom Academy cours
- those who are interested in soap making
- Soapmaking Terms
- Soap Making Supplies
- Cold Process Soap
- Hot Process Soap
- Melt and Pour Soap
- Essential Oils and Coloring
- Soap Making Recipes
Make your own Olive Shea Butter Soap
|4.0 分(44 個評分)
This is a very practical guide to home soapmaking for anyone who wants to make natural olive soap for himself, family and friends.
Together we will prepare a kilogram of Olive soap, using a hotprocess method.
I will show you all my tips and tricks
- People who want to make natural hypoallergenic olive soap for their own use, for their family and friends
- People who prefer handmade soap and cosmetics
- Anyone who is allergic to odors, preservatives or mass market cosmetics
- Anyone who likes to create beautiful things with their own hands
- Parents who want to take a better care of their childrens sensitive skin
- Vegans and people who prefer only organic and bio quality products
- You will learn how to prepare a natural Olive Soap with your own hands
- You will understand basic ideas and principles of soapmaking process
- You will know how to calculate soap recipies
- You will be able to organize the whole soapmaking process at your home starting with the very first idea untill the final result
- As a bonus, you will learn how to calculate and prepare a luxurous body scrub using your Olive soap as a basis
Soap Made Simple! Handcrafting Cold Process Soap
|4.6 分(35 個評分)
With this simple four main ingredients recipe, you can make any variation of handcrafted cold process soap from plain and unscented in any size or shape, to scented, colored soaps with intricate designs. We will make two batches of cold process soap
- Anyone who wants to learn something incredibly useful and that’s super fun at the same time even if you’ve never made soap before!
- This is the perfect course if you don’t want to hassle with creating your own recipes and calculating weights. I have done that for you! With this 4 ingredient recipe you can create any design you choose.
- How to make pure and natural handcrafted cold process soap utilizing only 4 main ingredients
- Two methods for making natural cold process soap: traditional CP method and room temperature method
- No math! I provide the ingredient measurements and quantities for you which allows you to focus on how you want to design your soaps.
- Various ways to style the appearance of your finished soaps along with some great packaging ideas
- My extensive list of suppliers for everything you need whether you want to make soap on a basic level or professionally