本文章推薦「Internationally Accredited Diploma in Sports Nutrition」、「Diet and Nutrition: Your Complete Fitness Guide」、「Complete protein guide for athletes. Certification course.」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- Internationally Accredited Diploma in Sports Nutrition
- Diet and Nutrition: Your Complete Fitness Guide
- Complete protein guide for athletes. Certification course.
- Pre-game Meal and Half-time Recovery Nutrition for Athletes
- Sports Nutrition for Endurance and Strength Athletes
- The Definitive Sports Nutrition Course
- Essentials of Sports Nutrition & Bodybuilding Supplements
- DIPLOMA IN SPORTS NUTRITION
- Nutrition for Athletes
- Nutrition Consultant Certification, Weight Loss/BodyBuilding
| 4.4 分
| 4.1 分
| 4.5 分
| 4.1 分
| 4.1 分
| 4.6 分
| 4.1 分
| 4.2 分
| 4.6 分
| 4.2 分
|Learn About The Fundamentals Of Sport Nutrition Science And How To Fuel Your Athlete Client
|Learn about essentials of diet and nutrition to achieve fitness by eating healthy.
|Complete protein guide .Nutrition certification. Sports Nutrition certification.
|Learn how to eat the right foods at the right time to improve your athletic performance!
|Improve your health and athletic performance while increasing nutritional knowledge and boosting energy levels.
|Advanced Diet And Nutrition Planning Strategies | Muscle Gain | Fat Loss | Health | Body Building | Supplements
|Simple yet extensive personal guide to understand the components of diet and supplements in a bodybuilder’s life.
|Diploma in sports nutrition
|A comprehensive beginners introduction to nutrition for sport and exercise (e-book included)
|Body Sculpt Like A Pro. A Timed, progressive and systematic approach to extreme fat loss and body building.
Internationally Accredited Diploma in Sports Nutrition
|4.4 分(1,701 個評分)
Updated: Nov. 19
-Added a Starter Pack- 30+ Minutes
-Added another Accreditation Authority: IAOTH-The International Association of Therapists
-New Professional Certificate Design (different from Udemy)
Now earn your Internationally Accredited
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create sport diets
- Health Professionals who want to specifically learn about Sport Nutrition
- Health & Fitness Professionals who want to help their athlete clients with general nutrition tips/guidelines
- Understand Sports Nutrition including Macro and Micronutrient requirements for Athletes
- Understand Energy Systems and Energy Requirements for Athletes
- Figure out easy ways to determine BMR, TDEE
- Learn the Top Sports Supplements for Athletes that can maximize their performance and optimize recovery
- Create Sport Diets for your Athlete Clients
Diet and Nutrition: Your Complete Fitness Guide
|Hamza Ali Khan
|4.1 分(45 個評分)
The primary goal of the program is to introduce the users to the fundamentals of diet and nutrition as well as the fundamentals of planning out a self-designed diet plan with balanced nutrition.
The secondary goal of the program is to pr
- Anyone willing to be fit
- Understand what the Macro Nutrients are and the role they play in our bodies
- Understand what the Micro Nutrients are and the role they play in our bodies
- Find out the Recommended Dosage for micro nutrients
- Learn the common Deficiencies and Toxicities
Complete protein guide for athletes. Certification course.
|4.5 分(16 個評分)
You will learn what are proteins and their role in athletes health and performance.
Course will cover subjects such as what are good source of natural proteins, when and how to take protein supplements, how to choose good quality supplements.
- Strength athletes
- Endurance athletes
- Team sport players
- Sports coaches
- Recreational sports practitioners.
- Individuals who trains to maximize muscle mass.
- Amateur and professional marathon runners.
- Any sport player or combat sports practitioners.
- What is Protein and Protein function in human body.
- Why adequate protein intake so important.
- Recognize complete and incomplete proteins.
- Will be able to identify protein types and their respective sources.
- Able to measure leucine content of protein sources.
- Recommendation of daily protein intake specific to strength and endurance sports.
- Learn how to plan your diet to get all essential amino acids to initiate muscle protein synthesis from your food.
- Understand circumstances when you need protein supplements.
- Protein timing. Pre-,Post exercise protein intake
- Understand in what circumstances you need protein intake during exercise.
- Pre-sleep protein intake recommendations.
- How to choose good quality supplement, read and understand supplement labels.
- How to avoid supplements that contains banned substances .
Pre-game Meal and Half-time Recovery Nutrition for Athletes
|4.1 分(36 個評分)
Gain an advantage and learn how to eat the right foods at the right time to improve your athletic performance. Coaches, athletes, parents will learn how food impacts athletic performance. A lot of practical tips and guidelines that can be easily appl
- Athletes, Coaches, Parents, Athletic Trainers, Strength Coaches, Sports Dietitians
- What are my challenges of eating a quality pre-game meal?
- Does timing of when I eat affect my performance?
- What is the pre-game meal pyramid and how do I apply it?
- What foods/meals should I avoid on gameday?
- How do I eat a quality pre-game meal when I am on a budget?
- How can what I consume during half-time affect my performance?
Sports Nutrition for Endurance and Strength Athletes
|4.1 分(145 個評分)
Are you looking to maximize your performance or just last through your workout?
Do you want to learn about nutrient timing?
Ever wonder how to eat and fuel properly before, during and after exercise?
Do you want to know how increase your energy l
- This course is great for people looking to improve their own fitness regime AND people interested in applying this knowledge in a professional capacity.
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to fuel for exercise, improve performance or boost energy levels.
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn about nutrient timing.
- Describe macronutrients, their functions and recommendations.
- Identify and apply appropriate hydration strategies.
- Understand nutritional recommendations for optimizing health.
- Identify classes of nutrients and describe major energy functions.
- Understand basic supplemental dietary types and recommendations.
- Describe the energy systems of the body.
- Explain basal energy expenditure and calculate total daily energy needs.
- Describe methods for measuring body composition.
- Explain the Glycemic Index and identify high and low glycemic foods.
- Apply pre, during and after event nutritional strategies.
- Apply the best practices of nutrient timing.
The Definitive Sports Nutrition Course
|4.6 分(90 個評分)
Learn How To Create The Ideal Sports Nutrition Plan For Yourself Or Your Clients
Hi, I’m Alex Chrysovergis, strength and conditioning coach, nutrition consultant and self-defense instructor. I am the owner of “Streetwise”, the leading contact combat
- Any recreational, amateur or professional athlete who wants to enhance their health, body composition and sports performance.
- Any coach who wants to help their clients maximize their health, body composition and sports performance in the most efficient possible way.
- Understand the fundamental principles of nutrition as applied to sports
- Comprehend how to fuel all energy systems for optimal performance
- Easily calculate the caloric intake (BMR-TDEE) for muscle gain or fat loss
- Organize macronutrient / micronutrient quantities and timing
- Acquire advanced meal planning skills and some bonus pre-made plans to get you started
- Adjust your strategy depending on any sport’s requirements (all types of sports / bodybuilding / weightlifting included)
- Obtain extensive knowledge about supplements and download effective, pre-made supplementation protocols backed by the latest research
- Manipulate hormones like testosterone and insulin to your advantage naturally
- Have access to a full Glycemic Index and preferred food substitutes list
- Learn how to prepare your body for a photoshoot
Essentials of Sports Nutrition & Bodybuilding Supplements
|4.1 分(44 個評分)
This program isn’t just for the intermediate bodybuilders and athletes who need to know about their proteins and supplements but for any individual who wants to learn about basics of healthful foods.
This program explains about why various individua
- This program is suitable for beginners and intermediates who want to learn about sports nutrition and everyday diet. This program is not meant for individuals who want to get advanced information about biochemistry of food but they still may get benefits by learning essential information about nutrition from this program.
- Create Sports Nutrition Diet Plan
- Create Your Own Fat Loss and Muscle Gain Stack
- Choose the right supplement
- Define their fitness goals
- Evaluate everyday diet
- Kill myths related to diet and supplements
|4.2 分(33 個評分)
This course will teach you in depth all the information about Nutrition from the basics of ‘whys and hows’ to implementing in your as well as you client or your fellow member’s life.
After the completion of this course you will receive a free stretc
- Any student willing to gain more knowledge in Nutrition and Fitness
- Understand Sports Nutrition including Macronutrients and micronutrients in detail in consideration with atheletes
- Understand basic supplemental dietary types and recommendations
- Explaination of Glycemic index and identify high and low Glycemic foods
- Describtion methods for measuring body composition
- Figure out easiest ways to determine TDEE, BMR and BMI
- Understand Energy Balance and Energy Requirements for Athletes
- And many more
Nutrition for Athletes
|4.6 分(28 個評分)
Are you interested in sport nutrition? Maybe you’re an athlete or a coach, or a student or a lifelong learner looking to understand more about how nutrition and exercise affect our bodies.
If so, this is the course for you. We will look at how the b
- Professional and amataur athletes looking to understand their diet and improve their performance
- Coaches looking to support their athletes with nutrition
- Anyone who loves health, sport, exercise and nutrition
- Understand how the body adapts to training
- The psychology of healthy eating
- Sweat rates, hydration and how much to drink
- How to eat before, during and after excercise
- The science of carbs, fats, protein, vitamins and minerals
- How to lose weight while maintaining muscle mass
Nutrition Consultant Certification, Weight Loss/BodyBuilding
|4.2 分(14 個評分)
Let me ask you have you ever in your adult life looked in the mirror and thought wow I wish my body looked different. Well if you have you aren’t alone, but what if I told you there was just 1 thing, Just 1 thing that can make a shift so you realize
- Target student would be anyone looking to take a body transformation journey. Attention to personal trainers this is really the other half of a good work out program. Take your clients to the next level.
- Students will learn how to get lean!!!! Once Lean learn how to build lean muscle without packing on excess fat. Then transfer that information to paying clients.
- In this course students will learn how to create a nutrition journey that will completely transform the human body. All of the formulas and a guided journey for fat loss or for bodybuilding.