本文章推薦「Stress Management: 40+ easy ways to deal with stress」、「Stress Management – For Relief From Stress of Life & Work」、「How to Develop Emotional Resilience to Manage Stress」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- Stress Management: 40+ easy ways to deal with stress
- Stress Management – For Relief From Stress of Life & Work
- How to Develop Emotional Resilience to Manage Stress
- Flourishing in Stressful Times – with Tara Brach
- The Stress Detox: A Stress Management Framework for Leaders
- Manage Workplace Stress & Strike a Balance
- Stress Management Coaching Certification CGRSC Stress Coach
- Performance Under Pressure – Taking Action
- Stress & Anxiety Management: Psychology – ACCREDITED CERT
- Stress management for business owners, directors & managers
|評價|| 4.5 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.8 分|
| 4.2 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.4 分|
|學生||44,708 人人||38,618 人人||18,569 人人||18,125 人人||14,598 人人||10,117 人人||5,857 人人||4,613 人人||3,500 人人||2,930 人人|
|課程描述||Stress relief and burnout prevention. Don’t let stress control your life. Beat anxiety and worries. Live, Laugh, Love.||BEST Stress Management Course! Feel Better TODAY – Beat Stress and Anxiety Fast! Get Your Serenity Back.||A comprehensive course on the role our emotions play in developing our abilities to cope with stress and pressure.||Transform anger & anxiety into resilience & creative energy through the practice of compassion, mindfulness & meditation||3 step framework for stress management, anxiety relief, and improved emotional intelligence using applied meditation||Our lives can be filled with daily stressors. Learn to manage stress and strike a better balance in your life.||Stress Management Coaching Level 2 Grads Accredited Stress Management Coaching Certification and Coach Directory Listing||Understand Your Reactions, Take Action, Deal with Colleagues, and Be Always Ready for Potentially Stressful Situations||Learn how to cope with ‘stress’ and ‘anxieties’, know what ‘anxiety disorder’, learn about therapy & counselling here||Reduce & manage stress at work & in business & build stress resilience, with 50+ practical stress management strategies|
Stress Management: 40+ easy ways to deal with stress
|課程老師||Gregory Caremans – Brain Academy|
|課程評價||4.5 分(14,240 個評分)|
If you experience stress in your live, regardless of the cause or its intensity, this course is for you.
Chronic stress not only impairs our brain functions whilst we are stressed, but more importantly, it does lasting damage to our brain, as it kil
- Anybody interested in keeping their stress levels under control
- Anybody with a keen interest in human behavior
- Understand the different types of stress
- Understand the different types of relief strategies
- Apply over 40 different ways to manage your stress
Stress Management – For Relief From Stress of Life & Work
|課程老師||Prof. Paul Cline, Ed.D|
|課程評價||4.4 分(240 個評分)|
Stress Management: Stress can weigh you down until you can hardly think straight! Beat it Today with this Comprehensive Stress Management Course filled with Cutting-Edge Tools & Strategies – Feel better TODAY! Created by Master Therapist & Multipl
- People with High-Stress Jobs
- People in The Helping Field
- Learn What Causes Stress & The Solutions
- Discover How To Get A Fantastic Nights Sleep
- Learn How to Feel Better – Right Away!
- Gain Relief From Nagging Thoughts & Worries
- Learn How To Eliminate The CAUSES Of Stress
- Gain More Emotional Freedom & Control Of Your Life!
How to Develop Emotional Resilience to Manage Stress
|課程評價||4.4 分(4,992 個評分)|
All of us work in a business environment that is constantly changing, is intense and is unrelenting. This can lead to high levels of anxiety at times.
Your resilience refers to your ability to cope and adapt to crises or stressful situations. Emot
- Anyone with a leadership position within an organization.
- Anyone who experiences emotionally intense situations inside or outside of work.
- Anyone with an interest in developing their ability to manage their emotions.
- Anyone who wants to have a deeper understanding of themself and how to work better with other people.
- Anyone with an interest in developing their resilience.
- Identify your stress management and resilience with strategies to develop resilience in yourself and others.
- Examine your experience of emotions to improve well-being and organizational effectiveness.
- Explore why you feel the way that you do in difficult situations and how your emotions impact upon your performance.
- Determine how your emotional intelligence relates to your resilience.
Flourishing in Stressful Times – with Tara Brach
|課程老師||Tara Brach, Ph.D.|
|課程評價||4.4 分(6,114 個評分)|
When stressful events come our way, evolution has hardwired us to go into the fight-flight-freeze response. This automatic process served us well in surviving across millennia as a species, but in modern life, unconscious reactivity often is counterp
- Anyone who feels plagued by stress
- Anyone troubled by ongoing, mild-to-moderate anxiety
- Anyone caught in repeating destructive behaviors
- Anyone who’d like to handle relationship challenges more successfully
- Know your habitual, automatic reactions to stress
- Access the resources of mindfulness and compassion
- Make more conscious choices in pressured situations
- Grow stronger and wiser right in the very midst of stress
- Experience a larger, more empowered and joyful way of being in the world
The Stress Detox: A Stress Management Framework for Leaders
|課程評價||4.5 分(7,851 個評分)|
Don’t let stress control your life. The Stress Detox combines the science and spirituality of stress through applied meditation and habit design to help you develop a personalized plan for emotional regulation, anxiety management, and stress relief.
- Busy professionals looking to up-level their human potential, access untapped energy, and discover strategies to manage stress
- Managers and employees of high growth companies experiencing stress and burnout during times of change.
- Wellness professionals, HR Professionals and leaders of large companies who have an established employee wellness program but it is not meeting employee needs.
- Anyone feeling stressed, but not sure why or what’s causing stress; this course will help you uncover the causes and symptoms of your stress, and develop strategies to manage it.
- This course is not for people looking for a quick fix. Effectively managing stress requires practice and commitment.
- Define what stress actually is, the crucial role it plays in our life, and how to optimize stress and avoid burnout to support wellbeing
- Master your mind with a simple meditation to develop your self-awareness
- Discover where stress is hidden in your life and what your unique stressors are
- Diagnose the symptoms of stress and explore strategies related to physical, emotional, and mental wellbeing
- Discover the role managers play to avoid burnout in the workplace and create a culture of impact
- Make your personal action plan for how you will take care of yourself before, during, and after stress occurs
- Understand the business case for stress management in the workplace
Manage Workplace Stress & Strike a Balance
|課程評價||4.4 分(4,277 個評分)|
Our lives are filled with daily stressors & high pressure situations, but it doesn’t have to erode our relationships & health. Don’t let stress silently steal stability & happiness for yourself or others. In this course explore the neuroscience behin
- Anyone balancing the stresses of the job with getting things done
- People looking to find the balance between work & life
- Learn the physiology of stress
- Practice ways to manage that stress & relax
- Understand how to strike a better work-life balance & get things done
- Find your priorities in life & in work
Stress Management Coaching Certification CGRSC Stress Coach
|課程老師||Get Results Coach Academy|
|課程評價||4.8 分(778 個評分)|
Why take a Certification to Become a Stress Management Coach?
What will a Stress Management Coach Certificate and Accredited Credentials + Stress Management Coach Directory Listing for Level 2 Grads do for you?
If you are searching for a coaching n
- Current Life Coaches, Business Coaches, Career Coaches, Executive Coaches, Transformation Coaches, Wellness Coaches and Corporate Employees who are looking for a complete stress coaching system to use with people who are overwhelmed by stress and want natural ways to deal with stress.
- New Coaches who want to focus on the niche area of stress coaching and use a complete done-for-you system.
- We invite you to read the course description to take our Stress Management Coaching Certification Course Self-Assessment before joining.
- September 2021 Updated + Level 2 Certification Bonus $1791 We Cover (Read Description) Work as Stress Management Coach in Level 2 Coaching Practicums.
- Stress Management Assessment, Ready to Use Stress Management Coaching Sessions Plus a Plan to Enroll Clients & Effectively Run Coaching Sessions.
- Stress Management Coaching Training using our Proprietary Stress Management Coaching System Empowers You to Confidently Coach Anyone Starting Today.
- Priceless Stress Management Coaching Mentoring to Move You Past the Blocks and Obstacles to Developing Your Stress Management Coaching Business.
Performance Under Pressure – Taking Action
|課程評價||4.2 分(1,450 個評分)|
This is the second part of a series of three courses on Performance Under Pressure and focuses on Taking Action. And, in this course, you are going to learn not only how to take action under pressure, but also how to avoid over-thinking and over-conf
- Professionals who want to develop their abilities to manage the stress that comes with working under pressure, and individuals who want to develop or refine their skills for performing under pressure
- avoid overanalysis and overconfidence in high-pressure situations
- understand the challenge in a high-pressure situation from emotional reactions
- manage your automatic thoughts to optimize perceptions in high-pressure situations
- follow appropriate steps in the process of taking action in a high-pressure
- take effective action to resolve a challenge in a high-pressure situation
Stress & Anxiety Management: Psychology – ACCREDITED CERT
|課程老師||Elmira Strange, MPhil, Dip|
|課程評價||4.5 分(818 個評分)|
In this course you will learn about Psychology of Stress and Anxiety related disorders and their management. Most people know what ‘stress’ and ‘anxiety’ are but cannot tell you what is possible to do in order to effectively manage these disorders wh
- Anyone who is interested in Psychology and Stress Management
- Anyone who wants to learn about anxiety and anxiety disorders
- Students of Psychology who is ready to expand their knowledge outside of academic environment
- Anyone who wants to reduce stress and anxiety in their lives
- Anyone who works with people in caring professions, mental health spheres, customer service
- You will gain knowledge related to stress- and anxiety disorders
- You will have an understanding of stress management
- You will be able to explain ‘the nature’ of stress- and anxiety related disorders
- You will know how to de-stress yourself and others around you!
Stress management for business owners, directors & managers
|課程評價||4.4 分(784 個評分)|
Do you want to reduce your current stress?
Do you want to manage stress positively going forward and be more resilient to stress over time?
Do you want an insight into stress, its impact, symptoms and causes?
This course is a practical action orie
- Business owners, entrepreneurs, directors, executives, managers and professionals who are currently finding it difficult to cope with high levels of stress at work or in your business.
- Business owners, entrepreneurs, directors, executives, managers and professionals who want to learn more about how to reduce your current stress, manage stress positively going forward & build your resilience to stress over time, including practical stress management tips & strategies.
- Understand more about stress, its impact, symptoms and causes, at work, in your business and in your personal life.
- A stress management process to use to reduce your current stress and for on going stress management.
- Over 50 practical stress management tips and strategies to help you reduce and manage your stress.
- Develop and implement a personalised action plan to reduce your current stress and manage stress going forward.
- Identify the symptoms and root cause(s) of your current stress.
- Put stress management strategies in place to support you to manage stress positively going forward and to build your resilience to stress over time.