本文章推薦「Team Building for Business Success」、「Building Your Team: How to put together the perfect team」、「Leadership Lessons and Building high performing teams」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- Team Building for Business Success
- Building Your Team: How to put together the perfect team
- Leadership Lessons and Building high performing teams
- Learn Programme Management: Six Practical Lessons
- Leadership Training – Leadership and Management Skills
- Team Leader Fundamentals for New and Developing Team Leaders
- Team building – Google’s recipe for high performing teams
- Creating Escape Room Games for Remote Teams
- Team Building: The 10 Secrets to High Performing Teams
- Team Building – Hands-on Tools To Build A Cohesive Team
|評價|| 4.5 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.3 分|
| 4.8 分|
| 4.4 分|
| 4.2 分|
| 4.0 分|
| 4.7 分|
| 4.7 分|
| 4.4 分|
|學生||18,174 人人||17,295 人人||5,169 人人||4,557 人人||3,342 人人||963 人人||456 人人||87 人人||82 人人||59 人人|
|課程描述||The complete guide to bulding an efffective work team||Learn how to build, support, & lead more effective teams & create a culture of teamwork within your organization||Lessons in Leadership||Valuable lessons from 20 years of experience in the project trenches; learn them today and transform your project||Leadership and Management : Leadership Skills Training : Leadership Development : Situational Leadership : Leadership||Team Leadership, Inter-team communication skills, meeting management, risk & change management, conflict resolution||Google spent 2 years, millions, & immense brain power to figure out how to build a perfect team. Learn their secret||Learn to create escape room and scavenger hunt games for your team to increase engagement as a team building activity||Create a positive work culture, propel your business and induce creative collaboration within your team.||A must for Team & Business leaders. This is the best ROI & a powerful strategy to build a cohesive leadership team|
Team Building for Business Success
|課程評價||4.5 分(85 個評分)|
If you’re ready to start growing your work team, this course will give you the skills to find an incredible team and the knowledge to create a productive work environment.
If you’re a small business owner or entrepreneur, you know what it means to b
- Self Employed
- How to build a team
- How to create a work culture
Building Your Team: How to put together the perfect team
|課程評價||4.4 分(3,019 個評分)|
Did you know …
86% of all workplace failures can be traced back to poor teamwork and ineffective communication?
And if that wasn’t bad enough, consider this:
Companies that have teams with low levels of engagement earn, on average, 2.5X less reven
- Anyone interested in building teams within an organization
- Employees looking to become better team players
- Managers looking for best practices to build effective teams that work great together
- Leaders & executives looking for ways to build more effective teams within their organization
- Anyone interested in creating an enduring culture of teamwork that fosters long-term growth and business success
- The attributes of a highly successful team
- How to evaluate and lead an effective team
- Working with virtual teams and how they’re different
- Bringing teams together through trust and communication
- How to use team-building exercises to strengthen your team
- Evolving with your team to succeed in the future
- How to develop a culture of teamwork within your business
|課程評價||4.3 分(1,692 個評分)|
From this extensive course on Leadership and building great teams there are 6 modules designed to develop you as a leader to operate at the highest level. These are all taken from my personal experiences of operating at the highest level and will gua
- Anyone involved in wanting to become a better leader coach or manager
- How to become a better Leader and build long term high performing teams
Learn Programme Management: Six Practical Lessons
|課程評價||4.8 分(38 個評分)|
“Good course and have picked up a few points to implement in my projects. Thanks Peter” – Malungelo
“Great course” – Emmah, “Good course for leadership skills” – Abdurrahman
“I like the approach, it is based on actual experience which answers the “
- Anyone helping to lead teams, projects or programmes
- Any type of projects and roles on projects
- Build trust through improved delivery with stakeholders, customers and teams
- Learn basics and advanced features of Microsoft Powerpoint to present your programme updates
- Cut through the noise of busy environments with useful project communications
- How to create momentum, energy and focus on critical project milestones
- Work with portfolio managers to successfully deliver your project in busy organisations
- Create a culture of discipline and focus that saves time in Design, Build and Test phases
- Create and nurture a top talent team and get them over the finish line
- Restore failing projects by getting rid of cumbersome practices
- Understand the importance of leadership, culture and relationships
Leadership Training – Leadership and Management Skills
|課程評價||4.4 分(159 個評分)|
Leadership Skills Training 101 : First Steps To Leadership : 10 Qualities Of Great Leaders
Achieving and maintaining effective leadership depends upon an almost intuitive integration of core characteristics. These characteristics, once explained, ha
- Anyone gaining experience and seniority who will taking on a leadership management role in any industry
- Leadership and management skills needed to lead a team in any industry
- How to develop a leader’s authority
- How an effective leader manages difficult people
- 10 essential traits of great leaders
- How to create and lead a team
- How a leader inspires his people
- Gain the respect a leader needs to manage his team well
Team Leader Fundamentals for New and Developing Team Leaders
|課程評價||4.2 分(34 個評分)|
Team Leader Fundamentals for New and Developing Team Leaders provides a wealth of strategies, tips and tools for both newly promoted team leaders and experienced team managers looking to develop their skills and techniques.
Six in-depth modules cove
- New and developing team leaders
- Team leader
Team building – Google’s recipe for high performing teams
|課程評價||4.0 分(24 個評分)|
Most team building models are stuck in the 20th century. They are often outdated, irrelevant, and ineffective for the work we do in the 21st century. Learn team building for the 21st-century work, using Google’s secret recipe for building high-perf
- First time managers and leaders who want to learn how to maximize team performance
- Experienced managers and leaders who want to upgrade team management building skills for the 21st century
- Anyone getting work done through teams whether in personal, social or professional setting
- Team building for the 21st century using the Google’s secret recipe.
- A lot has changed in the 21st century! Unfortunately, most team building models & courses are stuck in the 20th century paradigm
- Google spent two years and millions of dollars – studying 180 real work teams, 201 interviews, considered 250+ variables
- Google used intellect and computing power to find how to build a high performing team
- Learn Google’s secret to building a high performing team in the 21st century
Creating Escape Room Games for Remote Teams
|課程評價||4.7 分(14 個評分)|
Welcome to “Create Escape Room Games for Remote Teams” course!
Lack of social engagement is one of the biggest issues for remote teams. The only communication channel that these teams have is video calls. This course will enable teams to create thei
- Teams working remotely
- People interested in scavenger hunt and escape room games
- Create escape room and scavenger hunt games
- Increase team building skills
- Motivate teams and increase loyalty through games
- Using games to improve communication of remote teams
Team Building: The 10 Secrets to High Performing Teams
|課程評價||4.7 分(18 個評分)|
Are you still scarred from the trauma of the last time you worked in or organised a team?
Working with or in a group can be complicated and messy, primarily because teamwork doesn’t come naturally to us. That’s why the most successful businesses are
- People typically interested in this course are professionals who want to create more engagement & collaboration in their team.
- Entrepreneurs who want to collaborate and strengthen their relationships with others.
- Leaders who need a fresh approach to managing tensions and solving problems.
- Individuals who want to improve their team’s progression and effectiveness.
- This ‘Team Building: The 10 Secrets to High Performing Teams’ course is open to all. It can be studied by itself or alongside another course by Paul, such as The 10 Essential Qualities of Leadership.
- How to collaborate and get things done rather than procrastinate on ideas.
- How to manage your team effectively like a chessboard.
- How to place members of your team in positions where they thrive.
- How to encourage members of your team to bring out their best.
Team Building – Hands-on Tools To Build A Cohesive Team
|課程評價||4.4 分(14 個評分)|
Team Building is a mystery to those who don’t understand the context and the incredible business advantage in having a cohesive team!
Did you know that 90% of employee turnover is due to a lack of soft skills and teamwork and only 10% due to domain
- Team leaders who are “stumped”!
- Managers who need guidance
- Team members who are frustrated
- Company workers who wish to be more productive and successful in their career paths
- Executives who feel they can’t get their team on-board
- Learn how to build and manage a true team through core fundamentals of Team Building
- Learn to build trust among your team members – trust that will thrust you & your team forward
- Learn how to handle conflict and have ideological conflicts that build a team – not destroy it!
- Learn what it means to be accountable for your actions & words, and keep accountable your team members too.
- Understand what is commitment and how to get others to commit to the common goals
- Last – but not least, understand and learn what being result orientated REALLY means and how you can achieve this!