本文章推薦「User Research For Design」、「Validating product ideas w customer interviews (Illustrated)」、「UX Design & Research: Better UX using Heuristic Evaluation」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
|評價|| 4.3 分|
| 4.2 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.1 分|
| 4.0 分|
|學生||669 人人||238 人人||222 人人||19 人人||15 人人|
|課程描述||Learn how to conduct user research so that your product design fits your audience||Talk to customers and find out if they need your envisioned product/feature. Before building anything.||Learn to conduct Heuristic Evaluation to provide better UX & Usability in your product (Mobile Apps & Websites)!||Plan, execute, and learn from effective ethnographic/user research||Learn how to conduct interactive test cases that can be run fully remotely using Figma and Maze.|
User Research For Design
|課程老師||Susan Weinschenk, Ph.D.|
|課程評價||4.3 分(82 個評分)|
When you design a product you make a lot of assumptions. And a major reason that product designs fail is because of these assumptions. The assumptions that will get you into the most trouble are the assumptions you make about your target audience —
- User Experience Professionals, Product Managers, Product Designers, Web Designers
- Create personas
- Create scenarios
- Decide what data needs to be in a persona
- Decide on the best way to document personas
- Describe how enterprise-wide personas are different from project personas
- Describe the process for creating enterprise-wide personas
- Describe how and why to create task analyses
- Describe how to conduct a collaborative task analysis session
Validating product ideas w customer interviews (Illustrated)
|課程評價||4.2 分(6 個評分)|
I designed this course for Product Managers who have new product or feature ideas and would like to talk to customers and learn whether their idea will fly.
Customer interviews are the most common way to test feature/product ideas early. It’s not
- Ideal for Product Managers who would like to test their new product ideas by talking to customers
- You will learn how to test your Product or Feature Ideas by talking to customers
- You will know how to ask validation questions without biasing the answer
- You will understand the most common cognitive biases Product people fall pray to
- You get a framework to assess customer pain in order to evaluate your product idea
UX Design & Research: Better UX using Heuristic Evaluation
|課程評價||4.5 分(53 個評分)|
Right from ordering food to booking flights to even finding a partner, we use in-numerous apps and websites on a daily basis. Some of these apps and websites are intuitive and easy to use while others are horrible and frustrating.
So what differenti
- Anyone who wants to learn how to improve UX and Usability of a digital product
- UX and Product Designers who are looking to improve their skillset and create more usable products
- Product Managers who are looking to make their product better
- Product Managers and UX Designers looking for a career move (Techniques and frameworks discussed in this course will help you in your interviews)
- Entrepreneurs who are looking to provide a world class experience to their users
- Developers who want to up-skill themselves and want to learn how to evaluate Usability and UX of a digital product
- Sales People who want to sell their UX services to potential clients. Conducting UX and Usability Evaluation and highlighting issues in their existing product will improve chances of your success.
- Aspiring Product Managers and UX Designers
- Beginner UX Designers who are curious about how to improve the Usability of a digital product
- User / UX Researchers who are looking to improve their skillset
- 1. This course will help you to understand usability and the ways to evaluate usability and UX of any user interface.
- 2. This course will teach you practical guidelines that you will be able to use immediately in your job to create world class products and interfaces.
- 3. Designers and product managers, who are looking for new career opportunities, would learn practical frameworks and techniques that will really prove useful in cracking the interviews.
- 4. You will learn how to conduct Heuristic Evaluation of any user interface using the 10 Usability Heuristics given by Jakob Nielsen(the most widely used guidelines across the world to evaluate any user interface).
- 5. You would be able to provide suggestions to improve usability and UX of any mobile app or website.
Ethnographic Research: Understanding people around you
|課程評價||4.1 分(6 個評分)|
Welcome to the course on ethnographic research! It’s a method used to understand people around you, an example of ethnographic research is user research, where you learn about the needs and desires of a particular user type.
It is typically used to
- Beginner UX designers who are interested in learning the basic of user research
- Beginner product leaders who want to learn how to plan user researches
- Plan and conduct effective research
- Understand the needs and problems from user’s and other’s perspective
- Develop actionable next steps from insights generated from research conducted
Remote User Testing With Figma & Maze – Test Prototypes
|課程評價||4.0 分(3 個評分)|
In this course, you will get an in-depth look at how to conduct fully remote user testing sessions for your interactive prototypes, both qualitative and quantitative. I will tell you how I did A/B tests fully remotely, with the usage of Maze and Figm
- Digital Product Designers
- UX Designers
- User Researchers
- How do Figma & Maze play together and what are their synergies?
- How to use Maze for qualitative and quantitative research?
- How to prepare your Figma prototype?
- How to set up your Maze test case?
- How to evaluate the insights in Maze?
- 【2023年】十大Axure RP課程熱門排行推薦與優惠精選！