本文章推薦「Invest in Stocks Like a Pro Investor by a Pro Investor!」、「Create Your Own Hedge Fund: Trade Stocks Like A Fund Manager」、「CFA® Level 1 (2021/2022) – Complete Alternative Investments」等相關LinkedIn線上課程，讓您滿足學習的慾望。
- Invest in Stocks Like a Pro Investor by a Pro Investor!
- Create Your Own Hedge Fund: Trade Stocks Like A Fund Manager
- CFA® Level 1 (2021/2022) – Complete Alternative Investments
- Persuasion in Hedge Funds/Private Equity/Investment Banking
- Learn How to Set Up an Incubator Hedge Fund – Step-by-Step
- Volatility Trading Via Quantitative Modeling In Excel
- Common Provisions in Alternative Asset Management
|評價|| 4.7 分|
| 4.6 分|
| 4.5 分|
| 4.1 分|
| 4.1 分|
| 4.6 分|
| 4.3 分|
|學生||20,652 人人||7,986 人人||6,204 人人||2,401 人人||1,821 人人||748 人人||126 人人|
|課程描述||Succeed as a Stock Picker or Financial Analyst by an Award Winning MBA Prof., worked @ Goldman, Hedge Funds & in VC||Learn How To Trade Mean-Reversion Setups And Properly Leverage Your Account For Big Returns||Deep dive into Alternative Inv with the Bestselling CFA® prep course provider | With visual learning + Quizzes||Influence weapons to use raising from allocators when managing hedge funds or private equity – or in investment banking.||Learn How to Start a Hedge Fund Incubator for Stock Trading by Quant Trader, Yale Grad, Worked @ Investment Bank||Master the principles of trading volatility that can profit during calm markets and act as a hedge during crisis periods||Exploring the common provisions that allocators negotiate with Private Equity, Venture Capital and Hedge Fund Managers.|
Invest in Stocks Like a Pro Investor by a Pro Investor!
|課程評價||4.7 分(1,762 個評分)|
** ACCORDING TO BUSINESS INSIDER: “Haroun is one of the highest rated professors on Udemy, so you can expect to be in good hands through the course of your education.” ** He is the author of the best selling business course on Udemy this year calle
- Anyone interested in learning how to pick stocks the easy way – like the pros do (assuming you have no finance and accounting background. You will learn the easy way how to pick stocks like professional investors do at mutual funds or at hedge funds).
- Anyone interested in working at a hedge fund as an analyst.
- Anyone interested in working at a mutual fund as an analyst.
- Anyone that already works at a hedge fund and wants to learn how to improve their stock picking skills and also how to get promoted to the next level (portfolio manager).
- Anyone that already works at a mutual fund and wants to learn how to improve their stock picking skills and also how to get promoted to the next level (portfolio manager).
- Anyone that is interested in learning about the hedge fund and mutual fund industries and how they pick stocks.
- Learn how to pick stocks by using easy to understand methodologies that professional investors at the top hedge funds and mutual funds use.
- How to come up with mutual fund investment ideas (longs – meaning buys) using an easy to understand top down and bottoms up research process.
- How to come up with hedge fund investment ideas (longs and shorts) using an easy to understand top down and bottoms up research process.
- Use templates and helpful methodologies created by Professor Haroun when he worked in the hedge fund industry to help you get a job, get promoted and pick stocks. The templates are all included in the course as well as Professor Haroun’s easy to understand 8 step investment framework process.
- Identify crucial catalysts (timed events) in order to know when the optimal time is to buy or short a stock.
- Know exactly what a hedge fund is, the different hedge fund strategies, what it is like to work at a hedge fund, the pros and cons of working at a hedge fund, what shorting a stock really means, how hedge funds are structured and the who/what/where/why/when/how of the top hedge funds.
- Know exactly what a mutual fund is, the different mutual fund strategies, what it is like to work at a mutual fund, the pros and cons of working at a mutual fund, how mutual funds are structured and the who/what/where/why/when/how of the top mutual funds.
- Choose what buy side job you are most passionate about (mutual funds or hedge funds).
- Understand how investment banks (the ‘Sell Side’) can help you be more successful in a hedge fund or mutual fund career.
- Create easy to understand 1 page templates on why a stock is a buy or a short that you can use to help you come up with investment ideas. You can also impress your boss, clients, colleagues and potential clients or potential boss!
- Analyze and understand an income statement (even if you have no experience with income statements).
- Analyze and understand a balance sheet (even if you have no experience with balance sheets).
- Analyze and understand a cash flow statement (even if you have no experience with cash flow statements).
- We will do an extremely in depth professional investment analysis of LinkedIn using the investment methodologies used in this course (you will also have many exercises to complete that will help you understand modeling, financial statements and how to value companies).
- Understand and use modeling best practices so you can create financial models.
- Know where to get data in order to build a financial model (in depth understanding of identifying and using/navigating the best free websites and sources to build your financial model)!
- Create a financial model (projecting the future) for an income statement.
- Create a financial model (projecting the future) for a balance sheet.
- Create a financial model (projecting the future) for a cash flow statement.
- Understand valuation best practices so you can create target prices based on your financial models.
- How to use Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) and how to create the Weighted Average Cost of Capital and Terminal values in order to pick target prices.
- How to use P/E in order to pick target prices.
- How to use P/R in order to pick target prices.
- Other valuation methodologies, including EV/Sales, EV/EBITDA, P/B, EV/FCF, etc.
- Come up with a target price based on an average of several different valuation methodologies.
- Know the differences with how hedge funds and mutual funds value and model companies.
- Analyze the total addressable market for a company you are doing research on.
- Analyze financial statements using profitability ratios: Gross Margin (Cost of Goods Sold / Revenue), Operating Margin (EBITDA/ Revenue), Net Profit Margin (Net Income / Revenue), Return on Assets (Net Income / Assets) and Return on Equity (Net Income / Equity).
- Analyze financial statements using debt and inventory formulas: Debt to Assets (Total Liabilities/ Total Assets), Debt to Equity (Total Liabilities/ Total Equity), Interest Coverage Ratio (EBITDA / Interest) and Inventory Days on Hand (Inventory / Cost of Good Sold) * 365.
- Analyze and compare companies using the following formulas: Price / Earnings, PEG (P/E / Growth), Price / Revenue, EV/EBITDA, EV/Sales, Price/Free Cash Flow and Price / Book.
- How to interview management teams and tell if they are lying (based on training I received from 25 year CIA and FBI veterans).
- How to keep you and your family safe by discussing important compliance rules in the mutual fund and hedge fund industry.
- How to ace the mutual fund interview so you can get hired.
- How to ace the hedge fund interview so you can get hired.
- How to keep your boss happy at a hedge fund so you have a much better chance of getting promoted.
- How to keep your boss happy at a mutual fund so you have a much better chance of getting promoted.
- Politics to be aware of at a hedge fund.
- Politics to be aware of at a mutual fund.
- Excellent tips/secrets on how to get promoted at a hedge fund.
- Excellent tips/secrets on how to get promoted at a mutual fund.
- What is the role of a successful portfolio manager at a hedge fund?
- What is the role of a successful portfolio manager at a mutual fund?
Create Your Own Hedge Fund: Trade Stocks Like A Fund Manager
|課程評價||4.6 分(669 個評分)|
Would You Spend An Extra 20 Minutes A Week To Retire With A Million Dollars?
Welcome To CREATE YOUR OWN HEDGE FUND. Learn How To Trade The SlingShot Mean-Reversion Setup And Properly Leverage Your Account For 100% Annual Gains.
This course will
- This is a comprehensive strategy for creating a powerful techno-fundamental filter to find securities making the fastest gains. The ideal student should be interested in technical (price-action) analysis
- The ideal student should be willing to commit to creating a simple analysis procedure and testing the system to ensure they are consistently profitable prior to taking real trades
- Momentum investors and traders interested in quickly finding the stocks and markets most likely to produce double and triple-digit returns should enroll in this course
- Forex traders in search of a method for locating the lowest-risk entries in the strongest trends on any time interval will find this to be an invaluable reference
- Traders and investors who use Investors Business Daily tools and stock tables will discover a low-risk, high-probability technical solution to accompany IBD’s fundamental rankings
- Experienced investors looking for a qualified technical strategy for risk control to use with existing fundamental analysis models are ideal students for this course
- This course is ideal for options traders who wish to control risk and leverage large directional moves as well as generate income
- Trade A Low-Risk, High-Probability Mean-Reversion Setup
- Generate 50-100% Annual Returns
- Create A Simple Quantitative Analysis Model To Target Securities With Massive Upside Potential
- Properly Manage A Trading Account Using Leveraged Risk
- Scalp Mean-Reversion Setups For Quick Profit
- Read And Determine Trends Like A 20-Year Trader
- Achieve Consistent Profitability
CFA® Level 1 (2021/2022) – Complete Alternative Investments
|課程老師||PrepNuggets | by Keith Tan, CFA|
|課程評價||4.5 分(626 個評分)|
Bestselling and Highest Rated CFA® courses on Udemy!
(for 2021 and 2022* CFA® Level I exam)
The CFA® program is rewarding but gruelling. The majority of candidates fail the exam. In order to pass, you are going to need much more than summaries or c
- This course is for CFA Level 1 Candidates
- This course is for people who are interested in the CFA Program
- You will learn the features of hedge funds, private equity, real estate, commodities, and infrastructure investments.
- You will understand the fee structures for hedge funds and PE funds.
- You will learn the potential benefits of alternative investments in the context of portfolio management.
- You will understand the issues in valuing and calculating returns on hedge funds, private equity, real estate, commodities, and infrastructure.
- You will learn the risk management aspects of alternative investments.
Persuasion in Hedge Funds/Private Equity/Investment Banking
|課程評價||4.1 分(31 個評分)|
LIKE ALL OTHER COURSES. UNLIKE ANY OTHER COURSE
Learn 56 state-of-the-art elite persuasion and influence techniques from my 5 years of influence and performance coaching of top hedge fund managers, private equity and venture capital GPs, other asset
- Hedge fund managers and asset managers that need to raise capital
- Hedge fund managers and asset managers that need to convince their team members to do something (especially if they don’t want to do it)
- PMs or analysts that aim to be fund managers further in their career, wanting to raise capital and/or manage teams themselves
- Anybody in the asset management space that wants to sell or persuade more easily
- How to use powerful influence weapons with prospective investors and the team members they manage
- How to more easily raise millions of dollars in committed capital from investors – retail and institutional
Learn How to Set Up an Incubator Hedge Fund – Step-by-Step
|課程評價||4.1 分(149 個評分)|
Have you ever wondered how to start a hedge fund to trade stocks?
Have you ever considered becoming a stock trading hedge fund manager?
Did you ever wish that you had the hedge fund legal structure to trade like a hedge fund?
Did you ever wanted t
- Interested in starting a hedge fund
- Want to learn how to start your own hedge fund business
- Interested in learning about incubator hedge fund costs
- Interested in learning how to create a hedge fund
- Interested in learning about incubator hedge fund set up
- Learn about hedge fund formation
- Learn about incubator fund structure
- Learn about incubator hedge fund costs
- Learn about launching a successful hedge fund
- Learn the basics of setting up a hedge fund
- Learn about hedge fund incubation platform
- Learn about incubator hedge fund regulations
Volatility Trading Via Quantitative Modeling In Excel
|課程評價||4.6 分(91 個評分)|
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN THIS COURSE
Fully completed model file that you can use for live investing or improve on.
Over 5 hours of lectures developed by professionals with more than 30 years of joint experience in the asset management, hedge fund, and
- Anyone who is keen to learn a solid investment approach used by hedge fund professionals founded on sound principles and common sense.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use volatility as another valuable asset class to add to their existing portfolio.
- Anyone who would like to learn a strategy that can potentially hedge equity market risk in a crisis.
- Anyone who is interested in generating decent returns with moderate risk over the long term.
- Anyone who is serious about taking charge of their investment.
- This is NOT for people expecting an active trading course or something that will make you a millionaire overnight.
- Learn about quantitative Investing & how it is different from conventional methods of investing
- Master an established quantitative method used in hedge funds called Volatility Risk Premium to trade volatility
- Master an alternative way to trade pure volatility component of S&P 500 options
- Master the science and art of harvesting volatility risk premium using volatility ETFs
- Know the pitfalls of buying and holding a pure stock portfolio
- Know the criteria to choose the right instruments for trading volatility
- Understand how Volatility Risk Premium works and why it is a good strategy to have in a multi-strategy portfolio
- Know both the strengths and weaknesses in Volatility Risk Premium
- Use critical Excel lookup, logic, math and statistical functions required for modeling in this course
- Understand the intuition, math and know how to implement financial concepts such as Returns and Risk
- Know what are the transaction costs involved and how to incorporate them into the model
- Learn the concept and math behind key investment performance metrics such as Sharpe Ratio
- Know how to operate the Volatility Risk Premium model
Common Provisions in Alternative Asset Management
|課程評價||4.3 分(11 個評分)|
For any Alternative Investment Fund Manager (AIFM), whether managing an open-end fund such as a Hedge Fund or a closed-end fund such as a Private Equity fund (including Venture Capital), common provisions include:
– Fees charged (including the usual
- Prospective Alternative Investment Fund Managers (AIFMs), whether in Private Equity, Venture Capital or Hedge Funds
- Prospective associates in Alternative Investment Funds (Private Equity, Venture Capital or Hedge Funds)
- The usual fees and provisions charged in Alternative Investments management agreements
- Specific provisions negotiated in Private Equity, Venture Capital, and Hedge Funds
- Situations regarding fund extensions, fund restructurings, and successor funds for closed-end funds